Mr Wilson Motherwell director accusing referee if bias.

Round ye, fatty.

vanderbeek-cry-tv-1504048164.jpg

Re the supposed Motherwell 'stonewaller' for the Kamara push - how many times have we seen Alfie on the receiving end of those with never a pen given nor a word said about it? Most pitiful 'controversy' ever if the press choose to portray it as such.

He's got some nerve.

Watt was allowed the entire game to kick seven shades of shit out of our players. The Motherwell players were firing in late tackle after late tackle and the ref did absolutely nothing. The penalties were so stonewall that even Bobby Madden couldnt have got away with not awarding them. I think even Clancy wouldve given them.
You’ve taken that too far.

Re the supposed Motherwell 'stonewaller' for the Kamara push - how many times have we seen Alfie on the receiving end of those with never a pen given nor a word said about it? Most pitiful 'controversy' ever if the press choose to portray it as such.
Alfie would be booked for diving

It was never a penalty, but as soon as we got one Sky were determined to create the notion that Motherwell were hard done by

Now, let's see him be charged like Gerrard was. These comments are far far worse than any Gerrard said.

Reactions: VGM
Hahaha what an absolute banger
The rules shouldn’t be applied correctly when playing Rangers.He thinks we should be refereed to a different standard obviously.SFA must get him cited.Game in
I have reported his comments about Madden to Clare Whyte, not that I hold out any hope she will take action against anyone not from Rangers!!
Did you mention popcorn teeth’s comments about the the wee wank at hibs and how the bigot thinks he’s to aggressive and needs to calm down a bit.Bringing the game into disrepute

Did he not do it in the form of some wee gimpy poem? I bet he got the shît kicked out of him regularly at school.

Was in the year above me. I’m sure he was called brick heed because of his massive oversized napper.

Why do they find it so difficult to accept hand ball inside the box is a penalty. Always has been presumable always will be. A empty house, no pies sold, next to no seasons tickets sold, Bank Manager must be hovering. Panic setting in. Wait till the Scot Govt turn round and say 'sorry, no cash to bail out football'. Clubs like Well (and I couldnt give a toss for their welfare, they thought they would prosper without us) might not make the end of the season.

Mr Wilson should check out the Newcastle penalty against Spurs
(Never a penalty in my view by the way)
But its hand ball...soo...

Identical decisions have been made this weekend in the EPL. The laws of the game were rewritten last year in order to make handball offences clearer. Madden referees in European matches nowadays and has clearly been tutored as to how the new laws are to be interpreted. Last week Crystal Palace got the benefit of a handball penalty. Yesterday they were on the heavy end of a similar decision. Man Utd got a VAR penalty even after the game had ended. The decisive goals in the 2018 World Cup Final and 2019 Champions League Final were scored by penalties in similar circumstances.

He should listen to his manager before opening his mouth. Robinson clearly saying they weren’t at the races today and deserved to get beat.

Good to see him hurting again :D
Was going on about the scums French striker on bench and a saying his head hasnt been turned...hes tired!! Compare that with when Alfie was benched.
And how is a professional player tired after about 10 games...of which he hasnt played every minute.

Why do they find it so difficult to accept hand ball inside the box is a penalty.

Cause it's Rangers they were playing against had it been Celtic today you wouldn't have heard peep from anyone at Motherwell. A few seasons back Callum McGregor dived and won the yahoos a last minute penalty at Fir Park yet no one from Motherwell rushed on twitter that night to have a dig at the ref about cheating then?

Literally people in this country who don't think Rangers can be awarded a penalty under any circumstances.

Both our penalties were penalties

Kamara got away with one I’d have awarded

Their other two claims were embarrassing and never penalties

However, we scored 6 goals today, including their only goal.

Ludicrous to suggest any of that in any way affected the outcome of a slaughter :))

At least his manager had the balls to call the game the way it actually happened. His team were destroyed today with or without the penalties.

Back