Mrs Polster

How much would you be choking to get home to that after playing for Rangers Mr Polster is living the dream .

Last edited:
I can’t believe the sexist comments on this thread. A woman is not someone or thing who should be looked at for sexual gratification.

I can’t believe the sexist comments on this thread. A woman is not someone or thing who should be looked at for sexual gratification.

Perhaps you’d like to suggest why the good woman posted these two particular images on her own social media. Possibly to attract some sexually motivated and sought after attention? (P.s. I’m not suggesting that ever gives anyone the excuse to do anything rapey, or the like)

Just because.

2agltvo.jpg

P.s. thank you Mrs Polster.

Very much enjoying your posts :D

Perhaps you’d like to suggest why the good woman posted these two particular images on her own social media. Possibly to attract some sexually motivated and sought after attention? (P.s. I’m not suggesting that ever gives anyone the excuse to do anything rapey, or the like)

:))

quite refreshing to see a female actually happy to take a picture, rather than complaining when somebody praises what they look like

it's not exactly "rapey" to say "you look nice" or whatever people say in the IG comments - probably most of them are actually rapey comments going by social media though :D

P.s. thank you Mrs Polster.

Very much enjoying your posts :D

Women should be able dress in whatever makes them feel good and not for sexual deviants.

Reactions: VGM
Women should be able dress in whatever makes them feel good and not for sexual deviants.

Totally agree.

However, posting images of yourself, chebs on display, seductively licking ice cream, is done to draw one kind of reaction only.

And she posted the images.

She’s getting the reaction she wanted and is using social media for the purpose of self promotion.

As I’ve said already, doesn’t give anyone the right to abuse a woman in any way according to what she chooses to wear. But those aren’t innocent images of somebody just going about their daily business. They were posted, by her, to draw a particular type of response and she got that response.

A little bit of self promotion and harmless voyeurism. Nothing wrong with that :D

Good grief lighten up nobody is saying Mrs Polster is asking for it
For me she posting a couple of pictures the could loosely be described as look at me and obviously she’s succeeding and no one is getting hurt over them what the heck is wrong with saying she’s beautiful it’s better than saying she’s an ugly bint
It’s a lovely Easter Sunday let’s all relax we’re Bears

Unpopular opinion that i've said before.

Obviously very fit, but she is pretty standard for a footballer's bird.

Back