Mrs VB and her two sons on my flight to Amsterdam this morning

Better than my flight to Heathrow on Monday which had Darryl Currie and Ian Blackford on it :oops:

Blackford claims about £20k a year expenses on travel, mostly flying between EDI-LHR/LHR-EDI. He’s never out of the airline lounges.

Surely that amount of Air travel is contradictory to the SNP’s new green policies.

As songs go. That Gio song is up there with the worst :D Not to say I won't be singing at some point......mind you least its easy to remember.
We're not trying to get a number one mate!

It's simple but effective. Caught on like wildfire last night. Honestly don't remember a song that went from a small group singing it to the full stadium belting it out in such a short period.

His wife seems a lovely woman who was happy in Scotland previously so I have no concerns in the medium term that they’ll settle again.

In fact, I’d like to see her continue her foundation work in this country-I believe it’s a sport/education project for kids with learning difficulties.
There’s certainly plenty of young people in need in this country whom their government are currently failing.
Think you might mean parents.

As songs go. That Gio song is up there with the worst :D Not to say I won't be singing at some point......mind you least its easy to remember.
I hate new songs but I like this cause it's to the point, it only has his name in it like songs from back in the day, not full of pish lyrics like the Sakala or Cardoso song.

his family seem like nice people.

Did Gerrard’s pouting missus ever grace us with an appearance, even once?
Yep.

Would sit in a box in the club deck.

Don’t let that stop you have a go at a women, and her features, for no reason though. Carry on.

images
Funny enough I sat next to Arthur Numan and his wife on an Easy Jet flight to Amsterdam with Bert Konterman and his wife in the seats in front. I said to them I was surprised they were not on a first class KLM flight. He said why should I pay so expensive for a hour flight. He also sad Gio is flying with KLM and they were meeting at the airport. When we landed his phone went and it was Gio telling him where he was.
That was when they played.

Blackford claims about £20k a year expenses on travel, mostly flying between EDI-LHR/LHR-EDI. He’s never out of the airline lounges.

Surely that amount of Air travel is contradictory to the SNP’s new green policies.
Fat prick could stop, drop and roll down to London.

I h
Funny enough I sat next to Arthur Numan and his wife on an Easy Jet flight to Amsterdam with Bert Konterman and his wife in the seats in front. I said to them I was surprised they were not on a first class KLM flight. He said why should I pay so expensive for a hour flight. He also sad Gio is flying with KLM and they were meeting at the airport. When we landed his phone went and it was Gio telling him where he was.
That was when they played.
I hope you didn't mention "bombscare" on the flight and just called him "Bertie"...

I've read on I'll Phill's blog that Gio is away to take over the Dutch national team. Taking his whole backroom team too.

Ooft - nice one. Needs raising in the lounge.

Yep.

Would sit in a box in the club deck.

Don’t let that stop you have a go at a women, and her features, for no reason though. Carry on.
haha, thanks for the information which is genuine news to me and glad to have been of service for that opportunity to you to be the white knight which i suspect is very important to you

but to be fair, i called her “pouting” which if one were to peruse Instagram one would find to be factually accurate. Either way, i don’t think it makes me Harvey Goldstein

Last edited:
Back