Much to my dismay we have progressed to 4th in the table tonight

grascots

Official Ticketer
I was hoping that Hamilton might have sneaked a draw, albeit a tad optimistic.

Did you see the Tims' third?!

Sinclair runs towards goal, no tackle, defender shows him inside, he hits the post, it rolls along the line and out.... and Sinclair is still first to it to tap in.

Lack of effort from Accies was shocking. Happy to accept defeat.

Zero effort from Hamilton tonight. Long overdue a relegation IMO.

As an aside, table doesn't matter till we play tomorrow anyway :cool:

Ahwell. Hopefully we put in a performance tomorrow and get the three points and it won't bother us too much. One game at a time and all that, but it needs to be 6 from 6 for us going into the derby. If they dropped a couple of points before that then excellent.

Sinclair runs towards goal, no tackle, defender shows him inside, he hits the post, it rolls along the line and out.... and Sinclair is still first to it to tap in.

2nd was a joke as well, right through the middle of them.

Not our best night, but we're not the first SPL team to get steamrollered by Celtic, and we won't be the last. I was pleased we kept trying and got a consolation goal at the end.

I'm confident we won't be relegated.

Not our best night, but we're not the first SPL team to get steamrollered by Celtic, and we won't be the last. I was pleased we kept trying and got a consolation goal at the end.

Was very disappointed that Accies didnt put up more of a fight.

I hope you guys stay up, and keep trying to play football. Although I would've liked a few hefty tackles on that mhob tonight.

I gave up watching after the first when that bearded baldy lady's front bottom just gave up on closing down Armstrong

That is what we are up against in this league, no one has the fight to compete with or try against them. No one. If we want to win this league we will have to win at last 3 old firm games and 99% of the other games.

Teams are scared due to their invincibles tag , we need to smash them on the 23rd ,then the house of cards will start to tumble!

Teams are scared due to their invincibles tag , we need to smash them on the 23rd ,then the house of cards will start to tumble!
I agree, most teams are beaten before they start. The first team to beat them will see a chain reaction that will be a joy to behold. Their players and manager are totally unused to domestic defeat.

I agree, most teams are beaten before they start. The first team to beat them will see a chain reaction that will be a joy to behold. Their players and manager are totally unused to domestic defeat.

The mhankies have two great advantages. The first being teams are terrified before the game even kicks off, the second being refs even more terrified to being drawn in any " controversial incidents" involving that mhob, see the Broon kick in the face to the Accies player tonight as a classic example.

Back