Multiple million donation to the SPFL from Hearts investors

They can sponsor the League with the monies upfront. An amendment to the rules would then allow a distribution of cash to all clubs and a reconstruction of Leagues to accommodate it.

That seems the simplest way forward.

What a shambles...

Can you imagine the outcry is we did this in 2012? Now we have the Peterhead chairman first to phone in live on radio and say Ann Budge the saviour.
It’s basically corruption and unfortunately it’s rife in Scotland.

A team is paying to stay in the top league and another is keen to start the new season after being awarded a title they never won.

Absolute disgrace.

If he rejects it, he all but bankrupts Scottish football

If he accepts, he may be directly liable in a very dodgy business deal. That won't do his future job prospects any good

No League can accept millions from Budge's unknown and unnamed sources, simply to keep Hearts up, which is the reason why the offer has been made. It is clear bribery.

A team is paying to stay in the top league and another is keen to start the new season after being awarded a title they never won.

Absolute disgrace.

As soon as the new season kicks off a lot of potential league matters disappear.

That would not stop hearts going legal.

I'm not sure anyone is going legal. At any point. Budge will get her way via reconstruction in some shape or form so thatr will be the end of it.

Fact is we've all seen the Rangers legal advice. We've seen the Thistle legal advice. We've heard that Hearts have been told they have a case. Nonetheless, not one of those clubs has actually moved to take action despite the 'legal experts' on here, Kickback and elsewhere telling us its basically a shoe-in.

Our own case was described as having a 'reasonably good' chance of success. That's a bit too 'tepid' from me. A 'good' chance would have been better and a 'very good' chance better again. Why use 'reasonably'? I'm inclined to think it is far from a shoe-in and that it may be, at best, 50/50. That represents a huge gamble and might explain why nobody has actually got as far as going to Court. Legal advice will generally tell you that you have 'a chance'. Its how these f*ckers make vast sums of money after all.

Every team will be bought,

Even Rangers will lose monies if Hearts impose an interdict which they have now got 2 QCs opinions they have got a good case, meaning it must be granted.

Will Rangers want integrity or Europa money, we know Celtic stance with Champions league but what about us?

I myself want integrity, not bribery.

Integrity, r
Every team will be bought,

Even Rangers will lose monies if Hearts impose an interdict which they have now got 2 QCs opinions they have got a good case, meaning it must be granted.

Will Rangers want integrity or Europa money, we know Celtic stance with Champions league but what about us?

I myself want integrity, not bribery.
Integrity, remember that??

I'm not sure anyone is going legal. At any point. Budge will get her way via reconstruction in some shape or form so thatr will be the end of it.

Fact is we've all seen the Rangers legal advice. We've seen the Thistle legal advice. We've heard that Hearts have been told they have a case. Nonetheless, not one of those clubs has actually moved to take action despite the 'legal experts' on here, Kickback and elsewhere telling us its basically a shoe-in.

Our own case was described as having a 'reasonably good' chance of success. That's a bit too 'tepid' from me. A 'good' chance would have been better and a 'very good' chance better again. Why use 'reasonably'? I'm inclined to think it is far from a shoe-in and that it may be, at best, 50/50. That represents a huge gamble and might explain why nobody has actually got as far as going to Court. Legal advice will generally tell you that you have 'a chance'. Its how these f*ckers make vast sums of money after all.

Hearts have said via budge, its a fan owned club as such and after 2 QCs opinion. They will take this option definitely but it will be their last throw of the dice. Some saying that throw is now now.

This money bribe is the last stand for sure IMO.

I think I might be too thick but how.Would clubs explain this money to the taxman.Can just see the taxman man right explain where this money came from.Club ehh someone gave us it.taxman who.club ehh don't know.taxman ahh thats ok then
The donor will try and claim tax relief from the donation

Hearts have said via budge, its a fan owned club as such and after 2 QCs opinion. They will take this option definitely but it will be their last throw of the dice. Some saying that throw is now now.

This money bribe is the last stand for sure IMO.

She won't go to Court mate. Nor will we. Nor will Thistle.

The 'good' thing that come out of todays interview as yet more criticism of the SPFL Executive. Everything else was smoke and mirrors.

She won't go to Court mate. Nor will we. Nor will Thistle.

The 'good' thing that come out of todays interview as yet more criticism of the SPFL Executive. Everything else was smoke and mirrors.

I honestly disagree, I think its 100% certain if Hearts are forecasted to play in a championship with restricted trade. ie not full season.

Everyone knows that dundee vote stinks and has been covered up.

More evidence to add to our court case.

If this mystery money was from celtic, maybe they've made the trail to them a lot easier.

It would be funny that all of this is to prevent a court case and we end up taking the thing to court anyway.

Let them all keep digging!

An anonymous multi-million pound investment, supposedly gratis, in the SPFL can't be allowed.

Clubs, fans and sponsors need to know the source of this money, or accepting it cannot even be considered. The taxman would probably want to know, as well.

Why would anyone do this anyway? I know keeping the SPFL crooks from appearing in court is the answer but if you have millions to spare whey throw it away like this?

From reading the thread it's friends of Hearts, it seems: my first supposition was an old "friend of the show".

Just imagine for a moment we had offered a “ donation “ of millions to stop the league being called early.

We would’ve been branded a disgrace, embarrassment, scum and whatever else you can think of.

We would’ve also been told that we can pay for that but what about all the face painters and local businesses we let down in 2012.

This has to be challenged.

Take them to court to remove Lawwell's cabal, else the status quo will remain.

No matter who does it, it needs to be done. As per usual though, no-one has the guts to make the first move.

Last edited:
An anonymous multi-million pound investment, supposedly gratis, in the SPFL can't be allowed.

Clubs, fans and sponsors need to know the source of this money, or accepting it cannot even be considered. The taxman would probably want to know, as well.

Why would anyone do this anyway? I know keeping the SPFL crooks from appearing in court is the answer but if you have millions to spare whey throw it away like this?

From reading the thread it's friends of Hearts, it seems: my first supposition was an old "friend of the show".

Ann Budge's anonymous and nameless " pals " are willing to plough millions into Scottish football, but it has nothing whatsoever to do with her or Hearts. :D Utterly embarrassing.

The them to court to remove Lawwell's cabal, else the status quo will remain.

No matter who does it, it needs to be done. As per usual though, no-one has the guts to make the first move.
Totally agree with this. It seems like we are watching a bit of a Mexican stand off. Who is actually going to blink first, (no, not you Stubbs)? I really do hope that Hearts do begin litigation as that will smoke a lot of the other 'interests' out. Ideally we do not have to get into this, but if needs be I would hope that our Board are ready to go.

I honestly disagree, I think its 100% certain if Hearts are forecasted to play in a championship with restricted trade. ie not full season.

Everyone knows that dundee vote stinks and has been covered up.

We all know about the Dundee vote and how wrong it was. What we are seeing now is a sustained operation to drag this out as long as possible. If Budgie doesn’t get reconstruction - and I’ve gone full circle on this now and think it will happen by some means, just not her’s - then it will all simply Peter out (sic). We will be here next weekend and nothing will have changed I bet.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Scottish football, what's it like, eh? Just when you think it can't get any more of a laughing stock they come up with this

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Absolute disgrace.
It’s f*cking farcical when it’s laid out in black and white.

soemtimes wish I didn’t give a f*ck about Rangers, it’s the only thing keeping me in Scottish football.

renewed my ST and joined my Gers, not knowing when I’ll be back in a stadium but fully accepting of the fact my club will be up against it on and off the park next season.

Describing the offer of help for Scotland's lower-league clubs as "an amazing philanthropic gesture", believed to be worth millions of pounds with no conditions, the businesswoman continued: "They know me because of Hearts.

If there's no conditions attached to this multi-million pound donation then Hearts are still not in the top flight of Scottish football.

If this "amazing philanthropic gesture" is conditional on Hearts playing in the top league of Scottish football, or is to facilitate Hearts playing top flight football, then this "amazing philanthropic gesture" is a bribe.

This sounds like the kind of thing Sir Tom Hunter or Lord Haughey might do. Maybe JK Rowling is a Jambo!

Alan Preston on the show said the same people have already put £6/£8m into Hearts over the last couple of years on proviso they don’t want it back but don’t want to be named . Can you imagine if Dave King announced that!!

Ann Budge's anonymous and nameless " pals " are willing to plough millions into Scottish football, but it has nothing whatsoever to do with her or Hearts. :D Utterly embarrassing.

It is embarrassing but she just won't stop. No matter what they do to her or her club she just won't stop :D

She better watch, because if she's facilitates a transaction like this and the financial authorities, HMRC I assume, take an interest she might end up in trouble.

"She's only doing her best for her club" won't cut it then.

Back