Mulumbu ?

Looks a good solid player but i do not think midfield is a priority, but yes i would take him if the price was right.

We have Dorrans Jack Mccrorie Holt Docherty who all play similar positions .

If there was a position we didn't need it would be this

Flew out to Tenerife last Tuesday, was sitting beside a Killie supporter and got talking. He said his son was well in with someone on their board and was told we were in talks for him.

He would only strengthen our squad and make everyone fight for their places which can only be a good thing

Best ball winning midfielder in the league by some distance right now. If he's willing to come it's a no brainer for me.

There is no doubt this guy is a good player - but for me our priority is a top class central defender and a similar forward to back up Morelos. Am sorry I like Cummings but - good finisher that he is - does not fit into our system.

I would happily spend our entire transfer budget on two players. If we were getting Mulumbu for free though then no brainer. Wages would be covered by Miller & Kranjcar leaving and others.

It isn't that difficult in the grand scheme of things but he made Brown look completely second rate recently. If we're watching a guy like that in our league and not trying to sign him then we're doing something wrong.

He's brilliant but where do Dorrans and Jack fit in if we sign him?

I think Dorrans and Jack will be fighting for the Goss role in the team when they are back fit.

To be fair jack and dorrans have nowhere near the ability of goss

We really need to push the boat out in this lad

Back