Murdo Fraser tweet

Nice little comment, there is already a spike in the area and there has already been protests in the area. Not all big bad Rangers fault this time, the club have said don't do it, Gerrard said don't do it. Fans can make their own mind up whether they consent to the rule of SNP Rangers baiting or go and have a party outside

There always seems to be a "spike" when it relates to Rangers fans
Only Rangers fans can carry and transmit the virus though.
Yet, we’re told the pandemic, along with George Floyd’s murder, affects Celtic fans more than anybody else.
They’ll now be able to add the latest Israel/Palestine conflict to what affects them.

I’d have thought 5he political classes would’ve united to congratulate the first bIack person to captain a team to SPFL success.

Any other club; it would be embraced, and rightly so.

I think this Rangers team is probably the most ethnically diverse team to win it too.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

One of the newspapers reported a "surge" last time with TWO police officers catching the virus.
Wasn't the record was it?

That article in the photoshop thread states there was no spike last time.

Was that not like two or three days after? :D

I cant remember for sure but the use of the word "surge" is just another example of the anti Rangers press propaganda.

I really wish Rangers would compile evidence of this bias. Failure to do so allows them to carry on attacking us.

The number of them that appear to think there are " special rules" for pro-Palestinian groups to gather and for mob gatherings stopping Immigration from carrying out their jobs is frankly staggering! There are either Rules for All regarding mass gatherings (COVID) or there are just no rules at all.

You cannot have a two-tired system that treats a certain section of Scottish society differently.

People being encouraged and praised to go and protest yesterday. In a place that has been advised is spiking with Covid and folk from the area encouraged to get testing. Just remember this in the next few weeks if numbers rise, we'll get the blame there is nothing surer.
It's just so blatant the tactics and treatment towards certain groups by this goverment and their cronies.

The mental gymnastics on that thread condemning one and celebrating the other are quite something

Both are large gatherings of people. Reason for them is irrelevant. Either Both are OK or neither are OK. So which is it?
I believe it's the mental gymnastics of those who have encouraged yesterdays scenes but will condemn Rangers fans for similar gatherings that's quite something, but I'll go with both are ok.

Was that not like two or three days after? :D

There was no link the cases being contracted at George Square, but there were internal rumblings when a number of officers were forced to isolate after they were crammed into a minibus with officers who tested positive.

All we need are Palestine flags and we are untouchable.
I have decided to go to George Square in protest to my green bin pickup being moved to every 3 weeks from every 2 weeks, if you guys choose to celebrate winning the league at the same time then there is nothing I can do about it, me wearing my Rangers top and having a good time will have absolutely nothing to do with Rangers winning the league - this green bin problem needs sorted.

I have decided to go to George Square in protest to my green bin pickup being moved to every 3 weeks from every 2 weeks, if you guys choose to celebrate winning the league at the same time then there is nothing I can do about it, me wearing my Rangers top and having a good time will have absolutely nothing to do with Rangers winning the league - this green bin problem needs sorted.
Green bins matter.

The snp detest us and our club, we are being victimised here, but anybody else wants to gather in large crowds, then it's fair game. An absolute shambles!!

Politicians and Ministers from the Holyrood administration reset the rules yesterday. The crowd will get what the crowd wants regardless of the laws of the land. We are the biggest crowd, we will do what we want in our city.
Remember, any bears lifted surround the van and due to public safety concerns they should be released...right? That's what happened yesterday. Mob rule.
Sanctioned by the same cop that has warned us to not gather. Hypocritical, useless arsehole

It’s transparent that this has never been about “keeping people safe” it’s now used as a political tool to punish groups of people who don’t agree with you. It’s utterly authoritarian.
If people vote for a nationalist party they get nationalist policies

Scotlands nationalist party also hates Rangers and encourages use of derogatory words to debase people who disagree with them .

only a matter of time before “yoons” are encouraged to wear yellow stars on their clothing

Only Rangers fans can carry and transmit the virus though.
Yet, we’re told the pandemic, along with George Floyd’s murder, affects Celtic fans more than anybody else.
They’ll now be able to add the latest Israel/Palestine conflict to what affects them.
Any Rangers fans on Social Media, should be savvy enough to say in the past 12 months I've been out on protest marches for Refugees, Climate Change, BLM, Palestine and there was never an issue!
Play them at their own game, the narrative is set and we should be fighting back and take control of the big bad right wing Rangers fans narrative

Last edited:
Back