Murdo Fraser writes to Humza re 'hanging effigies'

Evidence has been destroyed on purpose.

9 accused walk free.

What are the motivations here? General deliberate evidence tampering or specifically to protect somebody that is accused?

Are any of the accused related to somebody in the government/politics/police/civil service/judiciary/SPL/Procurator Fiscal Office or any other organisation that would want it hushed up?

Is there anyway of finding out who the accused are?

As each year goes by we are seeing more and more corruption in the West of Scotland and it is all for the benefit of one community. Whether it is Labour run or SNP run it is obvious they are doing it as favours for votes. I will rub your back if you rub mine. This latest episode stinks and a classic case of give them an inch and they will take a mile. The sheer audacity of them to destroy evidence has parallels with 1960's Alabama courthouses.

Evidence has been destroyed on purpose.

9 accused walk free.

What are the motivations here? General deliberate evidence tampering or specifically to protect somebody that is accused?

Are any of the accused related to somebody in the government/politics/police/civil service/judiciary/SPL/Procurator Fiscal Office or any other organisation that would want it hushed up?

Is there anyway of finding out who the accused are?

'The men were charged following the match in September 2016.

Ross Brady, 29, Kieran Carvill, 19, Andrew McDonald, 24, Kasey McKinnon, 19, Martin Gallagher, 27, Mark Macdonald, 24, Lewis McLachlan, 20, Myles McSwegan, 18 and Michael Bentley, 28, were due to stand trial.'

From the Sun 18 Sep 2018

For clarification, CFC's response to the hanging effigies:

https://planetradio.co.uk/west/sport/news/celtic-chief-pledges-calm-response-effigy-issue/

'Published on 13 09 2016

Chief executive Peter Lawwell insists Celtic will not get involved in a spat with Rangers after the Ibrox club accused the Parkhead support of a "sickening and shameful display of outright sectarian hatred".

Controversy was sparked during Saturday's Old Firm duel when the home support hung effigies up from the Celtic Park stands.

Light Blues chiefs have now promised to hold talks with official supporter group Club 1872 after they called for the entire Hoops faithful to be barred from Ibrox when the teams next meet.

The weekend Ladbrokes Premiership showdown was Rangers' first league visit to Celtic Park in four years and saw Brendan Rodgers' men romp to an impressive 5-1 triumph.

But the match has been overshadowed by events on the terraces.

Underneath a banner reading, "This is it Bhoys, this is war", two blow-up dolls - one wearing a Rangers scarf, the other an Orange sash - with nooses wrapped round their necks and arms tied behind their backs were strung up from the upper tier.

Rangers officials said they shared the "disgust" felt by their fans following the shocking display but now Hoops chief Lawwell has insisted he will deal with the issue behind closed doors.

Ahead of the Hoops' opening Champions League Group C clash with Barcelona at the Nou Camp, Lawwell was asked if he would take action.

"What we won't do is to get into a public spat or tit-for-tat situation," he replied. "We try to operate to the highest possible standards.

"We will deal with these matters as we always do in a professional and private manner.

"But if there is anyone found in any way behaving in a manner that we don't like then we will take the action.

"But I don't think we want to sensationalise this, I think we want to put it into context.

"The overwhelming proportion of the supporters who were in the stadium gave us huge positive support and I don't think we should take it out of context.

"We should take it seriously and we will deal with it in the manner that we always do." '

https://planetradio.co.uk/west/sport/news/celtic-chief-pledges-calm-response-effigy-issue/

'Published on 13 09 2016

Chief executive Peter Lawwell insists Celtic will not get involved in a spat with Rangers after the Ibrox club accused the Parkhead support of a "sickening and shameful display of outright sectarian hatred".

Controversy was sparked during Saturday's Old Firm duel when the home support hung effigies up from the Celtic Park stands.

Light Blues chiefs have now promised to hold talks with official supporter group Club 1872 after they called for the entire Hoops faithful to be barred from Ibrox when the teams next meet.

The weekend Ladbrokes Premiership showdown was Rangers' first league visit to Celtic Park in four years and saw Brendan Rodgers' men romp to an impressive 5-1 triumph.

Underneath a banner reading, "This is it Bhoys, this is war", two blow-up dolls - one wearing a Rangers scarf, the other an Orange sash - with nooses wrapped round their necks and arms tied behind their backs were strung up from the upper tier.

Rangers officials said they shared the "disgust" felt by their fans following the shocking display but now Hoops chief Lawwell has insisted he will deal with the issue behind closed doors.

Ahead of the Hoops' opening Champions League Group C clash with Barcelona at the Nou Camp, Lawwell was asked if he would take action.

"What we won't do is to get into a public spat or tit-for-tat situation," he replied. "We try to operate to the highest possible standards.

"We will deal with these matters as we always do in a professional and private manner.

"But if there is anyone found in any way behaving in a manner that we don't like then we will take the action.

"But I don't think we want to sensationalise this, I think we want to put it into context.

"The overwhelming proportion of the supporters who were in the stadium gave us huge positive support and I don't think we should take it out of context.

"We should take it seriously and we will deal with it in the manner that we always do." '
Must be a big carpet at breeze block towers, where they sweep all their investigations under. Can’t remember hearing the results of any of these investigations, and how they dealt with the guilty parties.

As each year goes by we are seeing more and more corruption in the West of Scotland and it is all for the benefit of one community. Whether it is Labour run or SNP run it is obvious they are doing it as favours for votes. I will rub your back if you rub mine. This latest episode stinks and a classic case of give them an inch and they will take a mile. The sheer audacity of them to destroy evidence has parallels with 1960's Alabama courthouses.
Yes. They are a cancer that needs removed.

Wonder how many pages the corduroy cowboy would pen if a Pope on a rope was hung from our main stand, how many doors would he want kicking in?

If any a incident highlighted the two tier justice system being implemented NOTB - It is this one!

I have maintained since the evidence ahem was lost,that this was a deliberate act from a tim high up in the p.f.'s offices and is still being protected.
I have no doubt you are correct but will they proceed even if they have the evidence, Useless should be stepping down now due to this farce but they haven't called for his head which speaks volumes in itself.

Celtc are experts at internal probes.
I thought going by what was said weeks ago, an announcement would have been made by now. Something stinks here.
The Lord Advocate ask PS to investigate the circumstances surrounding the lost evidence. Polis Schottland have been asked what the outcome of their investigation was. Will print reply when it is received.

The Lord Advocate ask PS to investigate the circumstances surrounding the lost evidence. Polis Schottland have been asked what the outcome of their investigation was. Will print reply when it is received.
Good work bud. These scumbags cannot be allowed to get away with this.

'Published on 13 09 2016

Liewell is the Green brigades bitch.

'Published on 13 09 2016

what tit for tat?!?
all he had to do was openly condemn those responsible, find them and turn them over to the police. its obvious he was desperate to say ' aye but you sing bad songs'

Ahhh. The good old internal probe, dealt with in their usual manner. i.e. do phuck all and buy the accused a meal in their club dining room.

Cheers for the update, good to know.

"What we won't do is to get into a public spat or tit-for-tat situation," he replied. "We try to operate to the highest possible standards. '

It does appear that the standards over there are indeed not "that high". Which does not exactly come as a surprise, does it?!

Have police scotland lost his request yet? All very quiet on this front.Is the justice minstrel looking into this or just sitting on his arse ruining the justice system as he did with the transport system.What a clown this useless knob is.

“Inquiry” in relation to all matters Celtic means kicking it into the long grass until it’s forgotten about by those pestering the small number of lazy and/or cowardly bastards who are in a position within the Scottish legal system to do something about it.

“Inquiry” in relation to all matters Celtic means kicking it into the long grass until it’s forgotten about by those pestering the small number of lazy and/or cowardly bastards who are in a position within the Scottish legal system to do something about it.

I say we do not let up on the pressure we are applying to our political representatives.

Assuming Bears are actually making the effort to email their MSP's and councillors. Even if they're poet natsis. Get it written Bears.

No Surrender.

Back