Murdo Fraser writes to Humza re 'hanging effigies'

jayd1872

Let's see what the bheast protector has to say about this

j7dtew.jpg

2emo8zm.jpg

Last edited:
Humza Useless should be on his feet at Holyrood confirming that there will be a police investigation as to why crucial Court evidence could suddenly be " lost" from such an important case. There must be procedures within the PF Office as to signing in to be able to observe such sensitive Court evidence. Who was the last person who looked at the evidence before it was " lost " ?

Last edited:
Everyone has a 'delete' button and a bin.

Suspect someone at COPFS uses these regularly when this sort of thing comes up

It's not as easy as that. So what happens when the person who deletes it boss asks for it?

Surely there's a chain of evidence, they know who had the evidence last before it went missing.

It's not like you lose a set of keys on a night out.

It's not as easy as that. So what happens when the person who deletes it boss asks for it?

Surely there's a chain of evidence, they know who had the evidence last before it went missing.

It's not like you lose a set of keys on a night out.

It is inconceivable that some random at the PF Office can access such sensitive Court evidence for their own personal perusal and viewing. This " loss of evidence" was no accident.

As far as I’m aware there are productions keepers employed to ensure evidence is logged and stored correctly.

Seems very unlikely this has just been lost.

That's exactly why I don't believe you can just lose evidence. Someone somewhere has went out their way to do some illegal.

The Crown don't make some low level paper pusher carry all the evidence to places on a bus full of junkies do they?

That's exactly why I don't believe you can just lose evidence. Someone somewhere has went out their way to do some illegal.

The Crown don't make some low level paper pusher carry all the evidence to places on a bus full of junkies do they?

And any normal organisation would have a backup version of important records kept, and kept remotely. Definitely sinister.

A letter to the man who made an arse of a job as transport minister,now making a fud of a job as justice minister will probably get lost by his secretary or whatever other relative he has given a highly paid job to using public funds.How buffoons like this hold positions in government baffles me.No wonder the country is in the state it is.

This is an easy one for us to get organised around. We should all contact our MP's with a similar letter and up the pressure on Yousless. I have included some text which you will hopefully be able to copy into a letter :-

Hi ****,

My name is **** and I am one of your constituents. I would like to express my incredulity and disappointment that the perpetrators of a hate crime will face no action due to some of the evidence from the case being “lost” by the COPFS.

I am referring to the well publicised case where Celtic fans hung effigies from the stands at a recent Celtic v Rangers match at Parkhead. I am sure you will recall this instance as it was widely regarded as being deeply offensive, considered to be a hate crime against rival supporters and was sickeningly committed on National Suicide Prevention Day.

Given the serious public concern around this incident, it is worrying that the COPFS / and or Police Scotland have “lost” evidence relating to this case, ultimately resulting in the perpetrators escaping without punishment.

I would be grateful if you could make some enquiries on my behalf to the Justice Minister and his department as to what has actually happened here. Are there any plans to investigate the circumstances around this loss of evidence and if so will any conclusions be made public? It hardly inspires confidence in our justice system if people who commit such crimes do not have to answer them because of incompetence in protecting crucial evidence. I await your response. Many thanks.

Regards *******

Go down to the Productions Office at the Sheriff Court, or to any Police Office for that matter, It can happen very easily. A thankless task.

It's their job and a job they should be doing with the utmost care. This was a case that was sensitive in nature due to the subject matter of it and also, as the PF got an absolute bollocking from the sheriff for their conduct and failure to give full and proper disclosure.

Given all that, it should be too much for them to do their job properly and with uber care which leads the majority ( myself included) that this evidence has been allowed to vanish.

This is an easy one for us to get organised around. We should all contact our MP's with a similar letter and up the pressure on Yousless. I have included some text which you will hopefully be able to copy into a letter :-

Hi ****,

My name is **** and I am one of your constituents. I would like to express my incredulity and disappointment that the perpetrators of a hate crime will face no action due to some of the evidence from the case being “lost” by the COPFS.

I am referring to the well publicised case where Celtic fans hung effigies from the stands at a recent Celtic v Rangers match at Parkhead. I am sure you will recall this instance as it was widely regarded as being deeply offensive, considered to be a hate crime against rival supporters and was sickeningly committed on National Suicide Prevention Day.

Given the serious public concern around this incident, it is worrying that the COPFS / and or Police Scotland have “lost” evidence relating to this case, ultimately resulting in the perpetrators escaping without punishment.

I would be grateful if you could make some enquiries on my behalf to the Justice Minister and his department as to what has actually happened here. Are there any plans to investigate the circumstances around this loss of evidence and if so will any conclusions be made public? It hardly inspires confidence in our justice system if people who commit such crimes do not have to answer them because of incompetence in protecting crucial evidence. I await your response. Many thanks.

Regards *******

I have done this twice with no reply from him or his office. Total silence, its incredible the sheer total disregard for people voting in Scotland. Time to get rid of every single one of them.

At least he has taken this seriously and written to him but he also needs to keep on his case . I also agree with Muttley there should be a police investigation to determine if Glasgow PF office has deliberately stopped justice and the rule of law being served.
In this case I think it has. Seriously damaging to the county as no one should be above the law, as that is what this implies.

As far as I’m aware there are productions keepers employed to ensure evidence is logged and stored correctly.

Seems very unlikely this has just been lost.

There are indeed. However,
It's their job and a job they should be doing with the utmost care. This was a case that was sensitive in nature due to the subject matter of it and also, as the PF got an absolute bollocking from the sheriff for their conduct and failure to give full and proper disclosure.

Given all that, it should be too much for them to do their job properly and with uber care which leads the majority ( myself included) that this evidence has been allowed to vanish.
I don't think anyone is arguing that its not their job or their responsibility. What I am saying from personal experience is that it happens more often than you might think. It doesn't mean that they have been stolen or destroyed. They often turn up after a case has been deserted simply because they have been misfiled in the wrong cupboard or similar.

I have done this twice with no reply from him or his office. Total silence, its incredible the sheer total disregard for people voting in Scotland. Time to get rid of every single one of them.

RFraserC I sent my email to my MSP. She will have to make my concerns known to either Yousless or his office and reply back to me. We need to get his colleagues to pressurise him if he is ignoring our direct emails to him. In the absence of a response email John Swinney and advise him that Yousless has not responded. If that fails contact wee Jimmy Krankie herself.

RFraserC I sent my email to my MSP. She will have to make my concerns known to either Yousless or his office and reply back to me. We need to get his colleagues to pressurise him if he is ignoring our direct emails to him. In the absence of a response email John Swinney and advise him that Yousless has not responded. If that fails contact wee Jimmy Krankie herself.

My MSP (no sniggering) is him though !!

Let's be honest this suits the agenda of the conservatives anyway as it makes the SNP look a shambles let's not pretend it's a favour to us

Let's be honest this suits the agenda of the conservatives anyway as it makes the SNP look a shambles let's not pretend it's a favour to us

Surely there are politicians out there that are fair minded ? I'm not looking for one sided bias, as we have now, but a fair and balanced approach rather than the corrupt one we have at the moment ?

Back