Murdo Fraser writes to Humza re 'hanging effigies'

Only if we allow it to go unchallenged, mate. Destroying Court evidence is a serious criminal act and can't happen by accident. I urge everyone to contact their local MP /MSP to demand they instruct Police Scotland to start an investigation into the PF Office.
That’s what makes me think it hasn’t been destroyed.
That’d be too far.
I reckon that, with pressure, it could show up

Surely there are politicians out there that are fair minded ? I'm not looking for one sided bias, as we have now, but a fair and balanced approach rather than the corrupt one we have at the moment ?
Every politician is bias mate regardless of political stance they are all born liars looking to point score and make themselves look better but I agree it seems the current leaders have an axe to grind with us because or club is largely pro unionist and doesn't fit their voter demographic

Why no mention of the sectarian element in the letter which it quite clearly is,hanging an effigy of what appears to be a member of a Protestant organisation namely the Orange order complete with sash and hands tied behind the back in an executed fashion could also be deemed as racist and sectarian.

If that was done at Ibrox with an effigy of the pope or a preist it would instantly be deemed anti/Irish catholic sectarian racist hatred quickly followed by front page news and demands that Ibrox be closed.

Why is it deemed just a hate crime.

Every politician is bias mate regardless of political stance they are all born liars looking to point score and make themselves look better but I agree it seems the current leaders have an axe to grind with us because or club is largely pro unionist and doesn't fit their voter demographic

110% mate, but how do we change this; I'm all for trying. Identifying the correct candidates and putting our full support behind them in next elections.

Many moons ago my brother was charged with assault (it was self defence) his face was badly swollen and bruised and the photos taken by the police in the station got lost when his lawyer asked for them for his defence.

He was found guilty and fined £600

The PF in this country have been a disgrace for a long time

This is an easy one for us to get organised around. We should all contact our MP's with a similar letter and up the pressure on Yousless. I have included some text which you will hopefully be able to copy into a letter :-

Hi ****,

My name is **** and I am one of your constituents. I would like to express my incredulity and disappointment that the perpetrators of a hate crime will face no action due to some of the evidence from the case being “lost” by the COPFS.

I am referring to the well publicised case where Celtic fans hung effigies from the stands at a recent Celtic v Rangers match at Parkhead. I am sure you will recall this instance as it was widely regarded as being deeply offensive, considered to be a hate crime against rival supporters and was sickeningly committed on National Suicide Prevention Day.

Given the serious public concern around this incident, it is worrying that the COPFS / and or Police Scotland have “lost” evidence relating to this case, ultimately resulting in the perpetrators escaping without punishment.

I would be grateful if you could make some enquiries on my behalf to the Justice Minister and his department as to what has actually happened here. Are there any plans to investigate the circumstances around this loss of evidence and if so will any conclusions be made public? It hardly inspires confidence in our justice system if people who commit such crimes do not have to answer them because of incompetence in protecting crucial evidence. I await your response. Many thanks.

Regards *******

This would ideal for anyone with glorious leader Nicola as the MP

Let's be honest this suits the agenda of the conservatives anyway as it makes the SNP look a shambles let's not pretend it's a favour to us
Nonsense,if thats the case why should he bother? According to you he is doing it for political gain and no doubt if he didnt bother you would still be on his case. What would you have him do? How many other politicians from ANY party are standing up and saying what has to be said?

This guy probably broke in and stole it. He has criminal look all over him.

SjNCSv5.jpg

Someone. Anyone. Please help this country.

THAT.........yes THAT......is our justice minister.

I wrote to Jackson Carlaw last weekend but no reply as yet. Does anyone know how long they usually take to respond, or do they wait until they have had a response?
It us3d too
I wrote to Jackson Carlaw last weekend but no reply as yet. Does anyone know how long they usually take to respond, or do they wait until they have had a response?

It used to be if you sent it to the MPs parliamentary office (Westminster)
you had too get a reply. Not sure how it works with Holyrood

Let's be honest this suits the agenda of the onservatives anyway as it makes the SNP look a shambles let's not pretend it's a favour to us

The SNP are a constant shambles so god knows why they need this instance to highlight it.

What happened at Parkhead that day was disgusting and I'm appalled that those responsible will get away with it.

Many moons ago my brother was charged with assault (it was self defence) his face was badly swollen and bruised and the photos taken by the police in the station got lost when his lawyer asked for them for his defence.

He was found guilty and fined £600

The PF in this country have been a disgrace for a long time

No offence but this is why in the uk you always go no comment and plead not guilty.

Were Celtic at all investigatef for allowign it to happen?
IMO the whole display effigies,flags,banners and choice music was done with the knowledge and backing from the club,The worst display of sectarian bigotry ever seen at a sporting or any other event airbrushed and ignored by the government of Scotland and msm and then we had the uproar about Clarke being called a sad 19th Century Terrorist barsteward,The sheer hypocrisy of our politicians and journos.

There must be a record of who last booked in or booked out evidence.
Whoever was last should be subject to a disciplinary investigation and possibly criminal proceedings if appropriate.
I find it astounding that it cant be recovered, at least they should be able to find the culprit.

This guy probably broke in and stole it. He has criminal look all over him.

SjNCSv5.jpg

Scum. It warms my cockles that they will be out on their arse soon enough, even amongst the most fervent of nats that I have the misfortune of knowing they're waining in popularity. A career in car washing awaits humza.

What would she do? She is hardly going to savage them based on her past record, she has had more open goals than this & seen fit to sit on her hands. Too cushy in the Holyrood bubble, you don’t shit in your own nest.

Back