Murdo Fraser

cloodie

Official Ticketer
He's never shy about noising up the tims. Pretty rare among elected officials

fd85483e286bf1aa373ea1d03c7fd7ff.png

He'll no doubt be on a watch list somewhere. His past and internet activities will be being checked as I write.

It's their standard behaviour.

He put himself forward fo the Managers job with prof Tompkins as his assistant .. He is having a laugh with his tweets and he knows that some will always take the bait.

I don’t think he’s the brightest, tried to be smart mentioning Laffer Curve and got caught out. Did not know what it was but Government minister did. Also has never been elected from a constituency in 12 approx. attempts

I don’t think he’s the brightest, tried to be smart mentioning Laffer Curve and got caught out. Did not know what it was but Government minister did. Also has never been elected from a constituency in 12 approx. attempts

You sound bitter , did you get unseated at the election........ Angus

First post, welcome to the board.

What a pleasant site to see someone in authority proud of his heritage and not afraid to show it.

A Scottish politician who proudly declares himself a Rangers fan.

About as rare as a Daily Record article criticising celtic.

Less than wee Patsy then

That was the other way about! He asked that prick Derek McKay what is was and being the finance minister he didn't have a clue!

it wasn't the minister (anyone who has listened to derek mackay for more than 10 seconds would realise he's a dolt on finance or economics), it was ivan mckee

it wasn't the minister (anyone who has listened to derek mackay for more than 10 seconds would realise he's a dolt on finance or economics), it was ivan mckee
You’re correct, obvious that Fraser did not have a clue what’s he was talking about. Just another politician using buzz words.

He puts himself above the parapet, he gets my vote anything to highlight the vermin's antics

You’re correct, obvious that Fraser did not have a clue what’s he was talking about. Just another politician using buzz words.
Not quite
Well done I stand corrected! Would take anything a good bear and one of our own says over any lady's front bottom sitting on that side of the benches who endorsed a white paper that would have sent our country down the tube to the tune of circa £8-12 billion quid. Also must have Sat on his arse knowing Police Scotland would cost us millions in VAT and then the house sales tax that ended up in a 10% shortfall. So I am sure Murdo got his arse handed to him but I suspect Mr McKee only has a go at those outside his party when it comes to Economics? Oh shit wait he was one of those business for Scotland liars too! I suppose 10 seconds in the fake parliament makes him an Economic superstar. The Nats do love politicking though, real fucking decisions they don't have a clue!

Back