Murdoch MacLennon

I see that Rangers hating bastard was on the board of the body that handed Rangers the fine this week for the price fixing of the strips. There is no way he is impartial and I’m amazed he was allowed to judge us
The first part is bang on, the second part I’m surprised anyone is amazed he was allowed to be involved.

The decrepit coffin dodger has his fingers in every pie.

Lifelong tim , desperate to get on the Celtc board , hospitality box at the piggery ,refuses to get one at Ibrox. Best friends with Dermot Desmond and John Reid. and pig eyed Pete .On record as saying , " Rangers , ah hate they bastards" . Only in this country would he be allowed to behave the way he does , and not even get questioned .

Last edited:
Lifelong tim , desperate to get on the Celtc board , hospitality box at the piggery ,refuses to get one at Ibrox. Best friends with Dermot Desmond and John Reid. On record as saying , " Rangers , ah hate they bastards" . Only in this country would he be allowed to behave the way he does ,and not even get questioned .
I can’t remember if it’s him or the SPFL’s lawyer who is on record as saying to McCoist during talks in 2012 “you bastards have been cheating us for years” when they were trying to strip our titles.

I see that Rangers hating bastard was on the board of the body that handed Rangers the fine this week for the price fixing of the strips. There is no way he is impartial and I’m amazed he was allowed to judge us
100% what the f@@k the board doing there unfit for the job all mone had from selling players champions leauge money just don’t seam to care about the fans

Others outside Rangers and our fans must be able to see how dodgy this is. However as long as its just big bad Rangers that are affected by him and his like they don't give a toss.
Yet, you still hear and read the scum support bleat about our influence and everybody and everything being against them.
Of course, they actually know they’re lying and will provide evidence, one piece of something in a paper that proves their point.
(A septic fan told me mentioning the green flare in the pyro case we heard of last week was just putting an anti-Sellik slant on the story.)

A more bitter rat scumbag bastard you’ll never wish to find.

This is literally peak Scottish Football. The conflict of interest is so blatantly obvious that no one actually cares to look at it outside the Rangers bubble. MacLennan shouldn’t have been anywhere near any board or decision that punishes a member club of another organisation which he chairs. Who’s to say that he didn’t agitate for Rangers to be punished? Who’s to say he didn’t influence how much the fine would be? His own bitterness and hatred would surely overshadow any perceived professionalism he may or may not have, so he shouldn’t have been anywhere near the board.

I can’t remember if it’s him or the SPFL’s lawyer who is on record as saying to McCoist during talks in 2012 “you bastards have been cheating us for years” when they were trying to strip our titles.
The lawyer. Rod McKenzie.

I just hope 1 day someone catches out him and his specky flatheed pal, And the corruption is splattered across every news channel on the planet
I get what you mean mate but arguably, they have been caught on out numerous occasions.

Problem is they simply change the rules and/or shelter behind a complaint club membership and media.

Until at least some of the senior member clubs break ranks, put aside their hatred of Rangers, even when it’s to their own detriment, and take them on, they will continue to operate without fear or sanction.

Who on Earth selects these panelists? Amazing you have the ahem 'business partner' of one of Scotland's worst peadophiles for the CSA whitewashed report brought out by the SFA and now another Cellic minded bigot who only gets involved in Scottish football when it is to our detriment.

A despicable pr*ck of a man. His hatred of us is well known , yet he still sits in judgement on us. How I wish we had someone at our club who would take these arseh*les on.

Private Eye magazine did a good piece on the bastard, that was the first time we had heard of his bigoted, Rangers hating shit.

Once again it took an English based publication to expose these fhucks while the Scottish media are completely ignorant of it or are complicit in not reporting it.

Lifelong tim , desperate to get on the Celtc board , hospitality box at the piggery ,refuses to get one at Ibrox. Best friends with Dermot Desmond and John Reid. and pig eyed Pete .On record as saying , " Rangers , ah hate they bastards" . Only in this country would he be allowed to behave the way he does , and not even get questioned .
Some very dangerous but influential people there, do whatever they can to hurt Rangers.

Nothing ignorant about it.
Correct. I think people forget this guys bread and butter IS the media. Scottish newspapers and media. Even the Irish media with his big pal Fritzl.

This guy has been controlling the narrative against rangers for years and years, his own hatred knows absolutely no bounds whatsoever. His rancid tentacles have spread far and wide in the business world, and that’s what these rats have been trained to do for decades. Get into the plum positions, get into positions of power, control the media, education and politics. He’s one of those right at the top of that pile.

Thought the rat was dead for a minute.

Back