Murdoch McCormack 1920-1951 - does anyone know how he died?

No idea, the H&H boys have done some excellent work on the war years so maybe worth getting in touch with them or no doubt they'll see this if it's near the top of the page. Be interested to hear the answer but am prepared for it to have been one of those ailments we couldn't cure back in the day. Good luck on getting your answer.

No idea, the H&H boys have done some excellent work on the war years so maybe worth getting in touch with them or no doubt they'll see this if it's near the top of the page. Be interested to hear the answer but am prepared for it to have been one of those ailments we couldn't cure back in the day. Good luck on getting your answer.

Hoggy here - it's H&H I'm doing the research for ;)

We've come across him for 1943-1946, and he retired citing ill health (no view on what was wrong), then he died shortly after.

Hoggy here - it's H&H I'm doing the research for ;)

We've come across him for 1943-1946, and he retired citing ill health (no view on what was wrong), then he died shortly after.

Right I'll shut up in that case, well apart from saying your doing excellent work obviously.

I was on Scotlands People website earlier. I am not comfortable about posting details of his or anyone else’s death on here due to the simple fact I would not be happy to see any such details of my immediate family. He was married so there is the possibility there were children who could still be alive today.

His occupation was recorded as a professional footballer. You can contact me through admin if you want and I will be happy to supply what has been recorded.

I was on Scotlands People website earlier. I am not comfortable about posting details of his or anyone else’s death on here due to the simple fact I would not be happy to see any such details of my immediate family. He was married so there is the possibility there were children who could still be alive today.

His occupation was recorded as a professional footballer. You can contact me through admin if you want and I will be happy to supply what has been recorded.
Thank you mate - I will message @David Edgar and @Kanye West and ask them to forward my details (either for PM on here or email).

Back