Murdoch McLennan

Turrabear

We need to take any decisions involving this chancer to court. Only then will the conflict be examined, laid bare and the decisions overturned in our favour.
Your correct mate but the spfl/sfa seem to have swept it under the carpet just like their masters Celtic and as far as I am aware the club seem to have let it drop as well.

Toproadloyal

We should be calling for him to resign immediately as chairman of the SPFL.
He is a non executive director of independent news and Media plc. This is an Irish giant that is part owned by Dermot Desmond and that other Celtic shareholder Dennis O’Brien. He should not be allowed a vote on SPFL matters due to a conflict of interest
Seen he appeared from the rock he’s been hiding under since King questioned his integrity.

Ruben Sosa

The corruption is deeply ingrained I'm afraid.

Take Stewart Regan for example. Quoted in the Yorkshire Post as saying he didn't approach the SFA and was headhunted by an agency who put him straight into the final shortlist.

Who was the agency and why Regan?

High Society

Take Stewart Regan for example. Quoted in the Yorkshire Post as saying he didn't approach the SFA and was headhunted by an agency who put him straight into the final shortlist.

Regan, who didn’t know anything about the Irish Republican connection at Celtic or the Unionist connection with us. Regan who’s brother is a Professor at Durham Uni and is an expert on.......

the Irish Struggle etc etc

Div1872

As said. Dave King called him out

Not one other club backed up Dave King and the Fat Jap and Desmond puppet and lackey stays in place

Scotland is full of dodgy bastards

Livvy and Hamilton have questionable owners. Sniff Sniff you may say

The Tarriers getting placemen positioned to help them in the SPL and SFA to help the scum is not a surprise

They will use any influence to get them 10IAR

Covenanter1

As I stated on another thread
When Rangers are strong Scottish football is strong. Scottish football in general went to shit with sellik running the show I hope and pray the rest of Scottish football will have noticed this and the like of Nordic’s are ousted
This is a war but we have been fighting it alone for years I think we may now have others by our side now I sincerely hope so

Coop

We should be calling for him to resign immediately as chairman of the SPFL.
He is a non executive director of independent news and Media plc. This is an Irish giant that is part owned by Dermot Desmond and that other Celtic shareholder Dennis O’Brien. He should not be allowed a vote on SPFL matters due to a conflict of interest
I forget about this corrupt trumpet.

Coop

Karyn McCluskey is another Celtic placement as is Doncaster. Absolute disgrace but no other club is concerned. We seem to be fighting a losing battle.
What is or what does karyn mccluskey do?
First time I’ve heard this name and Karen is spelt the wrong way,some I’m assuming they she may not be on our side.

Bluethruandthru

Until the Club and 1872 start to call them out vigorously I’m afraid it’s business as usual at the corrupt cabal.

Exactly this.

We want change? we need to be prepared to fight for it....... simple!

This rat should never have been appointed that's clear, the point is he's there now and it's up to us to have him ousted. Just depends how serious we are about regaining our grip on the game up here.

Bluethruandthru

And with mike mulraney the head of the professional game board association at the sfa , someone has worked unchallenged within scottish football to get their footmen in place..

For obvious reasons we have been in a position of weakness for many years. Preoccupied with our own mountain of internal problems we have lost sight of the importance of having a strong input on who runs the game.

Predictably the tarriers have taken full advantage by exerting more influence in order to serve their own interests. It's only now we are realising just how damaging that situation has become. The important thing going forward is Rangers must regain that level of power at all costs.

Coop1872

Exactly this.

We want change? we need to be prepared to fight for it....... simple!

This rat should never have been appointed that's clear, the point is he's there now and it's up to us to have him ousted. Just depends how serious we are about regaining our grip on the game up here.
Agree with most of your points but when exactly did we have " our grip on the game," and how did we use it to our advantage?

Tom Forsyth's stud

We've never had a grip on the game up here because we've never sought too.
Scottish football has gone to shit because timothy has took a grip of it and they never do anything that's against their interests.
Last season Rangers call out Collum for the Candeas red card, the club gets charged and fined.
Celtc call out Beaton after stewing over being beat fair and square by us,no charges, no fines but handed a "meeting" with their own placemen to "discuss" the refereeing "situation".
Not one club including Rangers called out the blatant double standards.
Scottish football isn't a competition anymore, it's about who finishes second as every trick will be used to ensure the immigrants stay top.

Jonzin

She is the
What is or what does karyn mccluskey do?
First time I’ve heard this name and Karen is spelt the wrong way,some I’m assuming they she may not be on our side.
CEO for Community Justice Scotland. She was on tv recently about the early release of prisoners and she came across as a real rough boot. What she offers the SPFL , apart from the obvious , is open to question.

bearspakora

Scottish football has gone to shit because timothy has took a grip of it and they never do anything that's against their interests.
Last season Rangers call out Collum for the Candeas red card, the club gets charged and fined.
Celtc call out Beaton after stewing over being beat fair and square by us,no charges, no fines but handed a "meeting" with their own placemen to "discuss" the refereeing "situation".
Scottish football isn't a competition anymore, it's about who finishes second as every trick will be used to ensure the immigrants stay top.
Brendan Rodgers told a Scottish ref that he was on his last warning. No fine, no punishment, nothing.

LOL 133

We let them get away with it because we dont employ a professional to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies by the msm, football authorities, politicians, police, legal system and others. No one, outside our own, has any idea what is going on.

Bluethruandthru

Agree with most of your points but when exactly did we have " our grip on the game," and how did we use it to our advantage?
Well I've been following Rangers all my days and I've never known the tarriers to carry so much clout as they do now. Maybe that's the issue. The game is saturated with rc's who are united and who also have a very different agenda from non Rangers supporting or impartial officials of years gone by.

HamiltonJungleBear

Well I've been following Rangers all my days and I've never known the tarriers to carry so much clout as they do now. Maybe that's the issue. The game is saturated with rc's who are united and who also have a very different agenda from non Rangers supporting or impartial officials of years gone by.
And the consequences are that the football is dreadful, Scotland never qualify for anything and nobody wants to show our game. If competition isn’t permitted then we really are on a slippery slope to oblivion

ekbear

Nolan partners was the agency. If I remember correctly Dr Deaths son worked for them. I’m sure I remember reading that Liewell and Regan worked together at coors. Might need to be corrected on that though.