Murrayfield (Q. for Edinburgh Bears)

balgreen road and nearby will be heaving near KO. might be better parking on the other side of corstorphine road - up towards ravelston dykes etc
I would agree with this.
I work around this area and there are plenty of side streets up the hill heading North.
Just make sure you stay clear of anywhere East of the stadium along Haymarket end. That's bad enough at the best of times, never mind with all the road works at the moment.

We are getting into Haymarket around 10.30 with the plan of having a few pints near the station then either walking or taxi along W Coates road for kick off

Any Edinburgh bears confirm what time the pubs serve?

And will a taxi get us close to the ground along w Coates road?

We are getting into Haymarket around 10.30 with the plan of having a few pints near the station then either walking or taxi along W Coates road for kick off

Any Edinburgh bears confirm what time the pubs serve?

And will a taxi get us close to the ground along w Coates road?
Earliest in the area is Dianes Pool Hall, 8 or 8.30. Dickens on Dalry Road is 9. Check web for Platform 5, Ryries, The Haymarket and The Mercat. Taxi will get you there fine.

Also 3 bowling clubs close to the stadium - Caledonian, Roseburn and Gorgie Mills. Every pub and club in the area will be rammed.

Last edited:
Earliest in the area is Dianes Pool Hall, 8 or 8.30. Dickens on Dalry Road is 9. Check web for Platform 5, Ryries, The Haymarket and The Mercat. Taxi will get you there fine.

Also 3 bowling clubs close to the stadium - Caledonian, Roseburn and Gorgie Mills. Every pub and club in the area will be rammed.

Cheers mate

I assume the pubs will be mixed with no traditional "hearts pubs" in the area and the influx of bears

Back