Murty and Docherty presser video

Great interview, Yes I am a Rangers fan but I am here for footballing reasons.
Also tried to get him to say he KB;ed english teams, he moved it on!

Encouraging to hear that Rossiter is putting in some crunching tackles. Means he can’t be far away.
I liked the sound of that too. Good to hear he is confident enough to put in a crunching tackle

21 years old, very level headed and intelligent, hot girlfriend and playing for the team he has always supported. Have to admit I am jealous

Who the %^*& is the cow asking young Greg those loaded questions? The club need to get her to %^*&, whoever it is. Albeit Greg handled all very well.

The same cow who asks the same shite every presser, i despise her as well, asks more stuff about the scum than us usually. Or its the questions trying to create controversy, i wish i could punch her voice:D

Reactions: Mez
Two great interviews in their own way. Young Greg kept it on track and was not put off, mature interview for his first full day at the club. Murts just impresses me with every interview, as folk on here have said he conducts himself like I would expect a Rangers manager to do - first class!

Graeme Murty.
Beginning to sound like manager of Rangers. Intelligent, humble, respectful and knowledgeable and clearly with a vision going forward. When it was announced that he would be in post till the end of the season I honestly believed we had thrown in the towel. Now, listening to his pressers, I think it may be the luckiest piece of misfortune we could have had that Del Boy turned us down

Greg Docherty.
For his first press conference as a Rangers player he came across as mature, level headed young man who realises that getting to play for Rangers isn't journey's end but the first step to greatness. I loved that he was grateful and respectful to Hamilton and to Martin Canning for helping him develop thus far.
Welcome to Rangers, son.

Who the %^*& is the cow asking young Greg those loaded questions? The club need to get her to %^*&, whoever it is. Albeit Greg handled all very well.
mentally challenged cow, the guy has just fulfilled a lifetime ambition to sign for his club and this silly cow is going on about a pointless scenario, he didn’t go to England you twisted cow, had it been a young player signing on at the Piggery it would be ‘How excited are you to be joining your favourite club?’

They were desperately trying to get him to say Hamilton training and players are shite compared to Rangers. I like the way Murty speaks to the media now. I wonder if he’s had some media training.

Back