Murty as our manager

I'm just worried we go for another experimental appointment and we get it wrong again,Murty has steadied the ship to a degree without setting the heather on fire but a revolving door of managers will do us nothing but harm.

This is not a knee jerk reaction to today's defeat, but I really feel that we need to address the managerial position, Murty has been shown up time and time again this season, he is tactilly Nieves and his failure to adapt really has cost us, we really need a manager that knows what is required at our club, not a youth team coach or foreign nobody, this is the most pressing issue for our board. My big fear is that we win the Scottish cup ( I hope to god we do ) but then there is a clamour to give Murty the job, he is not what we need IMHO, a very decent man but never a Rangers manager.
Nope he had his chance today and blew it

Not for me
Nice guy has steadied the ship and we play some nice stuff at times. But in the games v Hibs and today his tactical changes and subs have been poor.

Rodgers done him today.
Without a doubt, and had we won today Rodgers would have been under immense pressure, Murty and Murty alone failed big time today, he should be nowhere near the Rangers job, it actually frightens me that he is being touted by some.

Huge no from me. 50000 rangers fans can see where we are going wrong. Either Murty does not see it or cannot figure out how to change things. Windass played for a total of three minutes. Goss even less. Half time lose those two and bring on Holt and Cummings. Even worse for me though. I sit a few rows behind our dugout and the last thirty minutes Rodgers was in the face of the fourth official and enclosure side linesman complaining almost every decision. Our manager stood chewing his jacket. A real Rangers manager would have stood up for his team in my opinion. Post match interview could have come from the mouth of that snake oil salesman Warburton. I apologise for the rant as I am a new member but I am heartily sick of my Supporters bus being high as a kite enroute to the match and absolutely pig sick heading home.

Back