Murty in 10 years time.

PunkScott

A popular guy who nobody other than the worlds leading psychics would have predicted him taking over before Warburton left.

Where do you see him?

Back quietly in the background as we go for title 60+?

Managing a mid-table Premier club?

Working in the championship?

Still Rangers Manager.

Everyone is excited and buzzing about the win last night and how well the January transfer Window has went thus far, let's not get ahead of ourselves, eh ?

Ross County is my focus next, a team that has took 1 point from the last 15, on paper we should beat them. This for me is a bigger test that Aberdeen. Why ? because they're a diddy team and we fail against diddy teams, time to start sweeping them aside.

Everyone is excited and buzzing about the win last night and how well the January transfer Window has went thus far, let's not get ahead of ourselves, eh ?

Ross County is my focus next, a team that has took 1 point from the last 15, on paper we should beat them. This for me is a bigger test that Aberdeen. Why ? because they're a diddy team and we fail against diddy teams, time to start sweeping them aside.

Murty has proven time and time again he can win big games, it's this for me, lets start beating the dross.

One game a time.

Murty has proven time and time again he can win big games, it's this for me, lets start beating the dross.

One game a time.

I've a feeling that he will manage this.

I just have this lovely feeling that our transfer window signings have given us a much more menacing feel about the team.

I think we are starting to look like a side who have that wee bit to dig out a winning goal when it's needed.

Early days yet, but I have a good feeling about all of this. Been a long time since I felt this good :D

Back