Murty is a mini Warburton

A loss to Motherwell and a skelping off the rats will see us drop down into 4th. He'll then have a bit of time with the winter break and a few friendlies.

We'll probably win those games and folk will think he's turned a corner.

Which sets us up for the cup game against Fraserburgh which has shock result written all over it. He won't survive that.

Agree to disagree on this point. There isn’t exactly a queue of decent managers that are within our grasp given the current turmoil our club finds itself in. If there was we wouldn’t be in this predicament .

Murty is not my choice as manager and its clear the board have written this season off. Blame the board for offering GM the managers position not GM. You expect him to turn down a massive pay rise and the prestige of managing Rangers ?

I’m sure there has been several approaches made through agents and plenty thanks but no thanks from managers who won’t take us on as we are. given our budget and salary available .

What other option is there but to get behind GM? Perhaps the only option available to the club at this moment.

how is it nonsense? nobody is forcing him to do anything at all and to say otherwise is just daft. He should have turned the role down and forced this board into appointing someone with
experience to take the role because as it stands right now we are still a rudderless ship even with him at the helm!

To say that "Murty is a mini Warburton" could be taken as insulting ...

But I'm not sure to which one though.

Warburton is 10x the manager Murty will ever be. This guy has lost to 4 of the bottom 6 in recent weeks. He said he likes possession football......Not where I'm fucking sitting it wasn't.

Murty is a disaster for us and I don't even know if he is a good youth coach but it seems to get rolled out here every day. The fact the board seemed happy to give him the job until end of season has just took all my goodwill away from them aswell.

Shambles!!!!

His lack of ability/willingness to change the system or personnel during that game was genuinely mind blowing.
I feel sorry for him but while he keeps playing Warburton golden wonders things will get no better there players have failed us and I mean all Warburton signings not a few have to be removed from our club to move on only how we do it I do not have a scooby.

how is it nonsense? nobody is forcing him to do anything at all and to say otherwise is just daft. He should have turned the role down and forced this board into appointing someone with
experience to take the role because as it stands right now we are still a rudderless ship even with him at the helm!
Suggest you have a read back of what you wrote previously said on this thread .” Nonsense “? I never mentioned nonsense . Those words were written by yourself . I don’t really get your point you appear to be having an argument with yourself . Away and have a lie down

Suggest you have a read back of what you wrote previously said on this thread .” Nonsense “? I never mentioned nonsense . Those words were written by yourself . I don’t really get your point you appear to be having an argument with yourself . Away and have a lie down
im saying to you what you have written is nonsense! Murty could have said no thanks and admitted to himself he isnt good enough to be our manager.

Couldn't be further from the truth.
No build up from the back yesterday proves that.
We are bizarrely a long ball team with no height up front.

im saying to you what you have written is nonsense! Murty could have said no thanks and admitted to himself he isnt good enough to be our manager.
Ok mate that makes more sense however It’s Murtys gig by default . Nobody else wants the job. It’s a sad state affairs but a manager of any standing is going to look at our club. The transfer budget, salary, available players then look at the shambolic way the club is currently being run. Career suicide . McInnes decided the sheep was a safe safer option . How many others have been approached and declined? The board have my gratitude for rescuing our club but the only thing that is going to make a blind bit of difference is major investment. If we get that I’m sure the manager recruitment will be much quicker .

Back