Murty on Alves sub snub rumours

There's a difference between refusing to be a sub and saying you have an injury after finding out you're not in the team.

Call me sceptical but I find the "back injury" a bit suspect.

Too many people are Quick to jump to Conclusions.
Frustration is causing people to overreact.
Press are not helping by running the stories.
Lies + made up shit is run of mill at moment.

When people aren't happy with what's on the pitch, they get a negativity bias towards all of the peripheral stuff.

People jumped on this as if it was gospel, like so many other rumours and stories.

There's a difference between refusing to be a sub and saying you have an injury after finding out you're not in the team.

Call me sceptical but I find the "back injury" a bit suspect.

If we were winning every game would you still find a guy having an injury suspicious?

What paper has apologised?
Was it in very small print?

The Times article that was the original source of all this bollocks has quietly been binned.
The Sun changed their story when it was fairly quickly found out to be utter crap but I cannot find any apology.

Just Ewing being a Ewank and not for the first time.

If we were winning every game would you still find a guy having an injury suspicious?

Yep, I said before kick off on Saturday that Bruno had probably taken the huff at being snubbed again by Murty.

I could be totally wrong, it's just an opinion based on the circumstances.

they were quick to publish a name with no basis to it
so Murty should be naming the papers involved in the presser - let the bears know who is shit stirring

Does Spiers still work for the Times?

Final warnings for the hacks involved, surely

What paper has apologised?
Was it in very small print?

It's a fair question -- let's get that apology out there, giving it as much coverage as we can (even if it's only on social media).
Surely Alves himself would also want that.

What paper was it ??

they were quick to publish a name with no basis to it
so Murty should be naming the papers involved in the presser - let the bears know who is shit stirring
This. We should absolutley be naming the culprits for their wrongdoings. After all, the scumbags make a living out of it.

Too many people are Quick to jump to Conclusions.
Frustration is causing people to overreact.
Press are not helping by running the stories.
Lies + made up shit is run of mill at moment.

What isn't helping is our club's pathetic out sourced PR guru's.

An absolute sham of a company!

Bad injury run at the moment with Cardoso, Dorrans, Alves, Wallace and Rossiter all unavailable. It highlights the weakness of our squad and hopefully this will be bolstered in January.

What isn't helping is our club's pathetic out sourced PR guru's.

An absolute sham of a company!

Yes PR department has not been good lately I agree with that.
Prior to Pedro's exit the leaks coming out of Ibrox was embarrassing.
Maybe Board took decision this has to stop and everyone was told nothing to be released without our clearance.
If there is nothing to be said in public at moment then fine.
When D.K. arrives soon leading up to the AGM that's when we will hear plenty from them.
And there will be plenty I'm sure.

Posted the other day when it broke that this story is completely at odds with what I’d heard re Alves. He is a total pro and great off the pitch with youngsters etc

Folk on here were desperate for it to be true so they could crucify Alves. Pathetic stuff.

Back