Murty on Sky: more business in and out

Total nonsense, this lad's rise has been pretty meteoric, he's improved dramatically this season and been close to MOTM in most of our recent matches against the top sides.

We should be getting his signed up as very much part of the first team squad. I don't get why so many seem to have something against him?

Because he is not a big name as some on here think you need to be a big name to be good.

I think we need cover for Candeias - can't think who would come in for him now if he gets a knock, given our shape and style of play.

Tav as well as Hodson is way below the standard required, even as cover.

I think Cadden from Motherwell would be a good signing to cover the right sided positions.

and don't bother replying because I would win the argument but probably get banned into the bargain so lets leave it at that

I still think we need another forward,if either of the main forwards get injured we only have Herrera as back up and I think we'll struggle.

Boyd, like the rest of our ex players, is just securing a future in football punditry, you wont succed in that field of employment if you show TLC to The Rangers.

mccrorie and alves are long term injured

wilson is a raw youth

the other 3 i don't rate
McCrorie is back in a couple of weeks Murty confirmed it at the pre match press conference Alves tore his calf 3 weeks ago which usually takes 6 to 8 weeks to recover from.

Another centre half and a right winger for competition for Candeias would be ideal. Get rid of O'Halloran, Dodoo, Forrester, Kranjcar, Herrera and Alves.

I'm struggling to see who we are shifting out the door.

Dalcio is here until the summer, if he was going back to Benfica he would be away by now. It's clear we signed a years loan deal and Benfica have no interest in taking him back.

Nobody wants Krancjar.

If Herrera or Cardoso were going I think they would be away by now. The fact they were both on the bench the last two games suggests they are staying.

Hodson will probably be kept as back up mainly because nobody that wants him will pay him the wages we currently do.

Only players I can see moving on are O'Halloran and Alves.

I'm struggling to see who we are shifting out the door.

Dalcio is here until the summer, if he was going back to Benfica he would be away by now. It's clear we signed a years loan deal and Benfica have no interest in taking him back.

Nobody wants Krancjar.

If Herrera or Cardoso were going I think they would be away by now. The fact they were both on the bench the last two games suggests they are staying.

Hodson will probably be kept as back up mainly because nobody that wants him will pay him the wages we currently do.

Only players I can see moving on are O'Halloran and Alves.

Teams will get desperate on deadline day,

IMO, thats when we'll see a lot of our deadwood go. Late on.
I wouldnt be suprised to see Windass go either.

You'd think if there was another coming in there would be rumours by now since it is only two days until the window shuts.

I think we will just shift a couple out on loan.

Teams will get desperate on deadline day,

IMO, thats when we'll see a lot of our deadwood go. Late on.
I wouldnt be suprised to see Windass go either.

If Windass is punted then it undo’s quite a bit of the transfer business we’ve done in this window IMO

I said earlier this month when the loan players kept rolling in that I feared we’d sell Wes Tav or Windass to fund the above.

Hopefully I was wrong though

If Windass is punted then it undo’s quite a bit of the transfer business we’ve done in this window IMO

I said earlier this month when the loan players kept rolling in that I feared we’d sell Wes Tav or Windass to fund the above.

while JW has improved, we'd get by.
He still blows cold more often than hot.

With Docherty and Goss coming in, do we need Halliday? He will be here until end of season now but i really dont see the benefit he brings to the team.
Docherty, Goss and Holt are currently our only fit central midfielders, Krancjar is available but not fully fit and out of form and McCrorie may not be back for a while plus may well be preferred to Bates at centre back. Halliday will provide cover until the end of the season and no more, I'm happy to have him around.

I like Windass and he has improved a lot but I wouldn't be too bothered if we sold him for say 2 million as long as we brought a natural no 10 in as a replacement.

We shouldn’t be selling our best players fo a little more than £1m. Especially when we have clubs demanding £1m for players of the quality of Jordan’s Jones. Windass is 3 times the player of Jones

Hes not one of our best players not by a long shot normal service was resumed yesterday and until Jones had a Rangers shirt on his back you cant possibly say that.

No it doesn't hes played about 6-7 good games in 18 months.

Latest posts

Back