Murty on Sky: more business in and out

He looks more of a number 10 type very skilful different type of player all together from Cummings.

Sounds interesting. So would be competition or replacement for Windass? That would be useful.

Windass' stats are getting more impressive but I still think he's just a little short of what we need. You see him bearing down on goal with shot or pass on and you think it's 60:40 that he'll balls it up. Would be good to have those proportions reversed.

I mean somebody that can come in and take Candeias' place if he gets injured.

It's not ideal but I suspect Docherty will be the guy to do that. On Sunday when Halliday came on, I think Docherty pushed out wide right. He's a very different style of player but he can certainly beat a man and cross a ball.

Hopefully a few out. Can't think spending anymore money at this time will help us or improve us dramatically. Maybe a fullback in on loan but other than that im with what we have till end of season. Maybe Look towards signing any decent bosmans out there

Sounds interesting. So would be competition or replacement for Windass? That would be useful.

Windass' stats are getting more impressive but I still think he's just a little short of what we need. You see him bearing down on goal with shot or pass on and you think it's 60:40 that he'll balls it up. Would be good to have those proportions reversed.

I know its only youtube but have a look at his vids more of a secondary striker likes to beat a man and has a great range of passing.

I better all round player than MOH, He gave Tav a torrid time at Rugby Park.

Watch the game again mate.

At the game I thought the same, but when I watched a replay of it he certainly gives Tav a hard time early on, but after about 20 minutes Tav gets the better of him and he's eventually substituted.

Boyd on Wilson was the biggest problem that day.

Back