Murty or the players

100%Staunch

I absolutely despise the team and Murty just now. The last 7 years I thought couldn’t be as bad as when we were sent down the leagues but this weekend has almost matched that! What I’m struggling to work out is, is it Murty or the players, who’s to blame here?

Murty - a fucking bed wetter, a drip, greets after every game! He’s pathetic, timid, tactically inept, (3-2 highlighted that) can’t motivate or bring together any of the players and honestly the worst of all, he’s believed his own hype (probs from his poet da) and is now an arrogant prick! I blame him but that’s purely because of his personality, I can accept the tactically inept side of things as he is so inexperienced.

The players- these fucking fraudsters deserve every bit of blame! More victims of believeing their hype, beat absolute nobodies, started cheering when we drew Celtic only to fucking bottle it twice! They’ve clearly threw in the towel as those last 2 games against them clearly show. When you’re a rangers player, the least u give is 100% every game regardless of your thoughts about management! Theyre playing for their futures and players like dorrans, candelas, tav can’t be bothered to do the basics. It’s sickening!!

They’re all to fucking blame but as it’s easier to get rid of 1 instead of 21, Murty needs to go!

Like at every football club ever, it’s both. The coach isn’t good enough and neither are the players.

Well lets start with the manager immediately and the bulk of the players over the summer.

Murty should be allowed nowhere near our youth team when all this is said and done. I don’t want such a weak-willed, spineless little snidey loser coaching our future prospects.
I don’t want him handing out raffle tickets at the club, let alone being more heavily involved.

Murty has to go, no question, but it’s high time we also got rid of some of these duds that continually let us down. The money we are going to have to spend to try and offload guys like Pena, O’Hallorhan and Forrester is bad enough before we even think about trying to replace some of the shysters that started yesterday.

The damage murty has done to this team is absolutely unimaginable. Many if not almost all of the players will never recover from this, at rangers at least. The only way we are going to be able to reverse this inferiority complex the players have developed when playing the scum is by ridding ourselves of most of them. I do blame the situation that has developed on murty, however the board are even more culpable for putting him there in the first place. Now its up to the board to pay for the damage that they have allowed to happen, by backing the new manger with everything they have and then some. Its last chance saloon for the board and they better be ready to make it up to the fans.

Back