Music after we score

Is this the place to say, what the hell was up with the announcer today? Couldn’t be arsed reading out the subs before the game, no mention of the first two goal scorers - was he out for a very long piss? Surely we can get a pro to do this job? Totally amateurish, and no need for it. Team was great btw,

Is this the place to say, what the hell was up with the announcer today? Couldn’t be arsed reading out the subs before the game, no mention of the first two goal scorers - was he out for a very long piss? Surely we can get a pro to do this job? Totally amateurish, and no need for it. Team was great btw,

Never said Lassana Coulibaly but did for Ryan Kent

I think it’s been a huge problem at Ibrox for well over a decade .

We cannot seem to employ a decent match day announcer .

As one of World footballs best followed teams I find it incredible that we can’t find a DJ who is a bear and would get the place jumping .

We still can’t get the basics right and it’s been the same on and off for a long time .

Perhaps the SLO could look into this or club1872. I don’t know who it is right now but how can it be so difficult ?

They haven't read out the subs all season.

As one of World footballs best followed teams I find it incredible that we can’t find a DJ who is a bear and would get the place jumping .

We still can’t get the basics right and it’s been the same on and off for a long time .

Perhaps the SLO could look into this or club1872. I don’t know who it is right now but how can it be so difficult ?
Bring back Andy Cameron :eek::D

Bring back Andy Cameron :eek::D

I don’t know if he’s ever been the actual announcer and DJ . I remember him on the park a few times reading out teams etc and also getting attacked by a mutton molestor .

I still think there must be a bluenose out there with DJ experience who could play some good tunes , announce players names properly , and do it most probably for free .

Why oh why we struggle to fill the role with somebody decent is beyond any comprehension .

We even had some SNP guy doing it for a period . How Fcking embarrassing is that .

ill tell you what sounded tremendous....Best of You by the Foos at half time

‘Were you born to resist or be abused?

Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?’

perfect for playing straight after we score against the filth in December

Problem is some people will moan at anything.

I’ll probably get laughed at for this but I’d fecking love to hear us play the imperial march theme from star wars as the teams come out the tunnel next time we play the tims.

They haven't read out the subs all season.
Why not? Is the 30 seconds or so it would take to clue everyone in too much to ask? I genuinely didn’t know Grezda was on the bench until he came on and I was seated a record 15 minutes before k.o. Decent DJs can’t be that hard to find, surely?

Why not? Is the 30 seconds or so it would take to clue everyone in too much to ask? I genuinely didn’t know Grezda was on the bench until he came on and I was seated a record 15 minutes before k.o. Decent DJs can’t be that hard to find, surely?

I've no idea but it's clearly a conscious decision for this season and not that the individual DJ can't be arsed reading them out on occasions. It may change right enough, as this was the first game photos of the players have been used this season.

Last edited:

I think the awkward part is finding a balance between someone staunch enough to satisfy the support and who doesn’t get the club shut down.

Anyone who doesn’t get a rousing chorus of “glory glory what a helluva way to die” first time an opponent goes down is going to be branded a lily-livered namby pamby liberal on here.

Apparently it is that hard As for the last twenty years we’ve suffered an SNP fanatic and Andy Fcking Cameron !!:eek:

Not to mention the current incumbent who I don’t know his name but can’t be arsed reading the Fcking substitutes out ! And plays 90s cheese rave shit when we score :eek:

Someone please must have a DJ friend or whatever surely to Fck !

Personally I'd like the scores read out at half-time, as the WiFi is brutal. Like to know if my coupon is worthless or not.

He didn't announce the 1st goal because he didn't know who scored it. The lets go thing annoys me. I don't mind goal music.

Back