Music after we score

What’s the tune that was played after we scored today?
5n0x1c.jpg

If we must play music after a goal, I really like what's being played at the moment. All about opinions I suppose. Can't believe someone would actually prefer that Madness sh*te that was played before !!!

Why not? Is the 30 seconds or so it would take to clue everyone in too much to ask? I genuinely didn’t know Grezda was on the bench until he came on and I was seated a record 15 minutes before k.o. Decent DJs can’t be that hard to find, surely?

Think it's because the first team usually gets a big cheer when each name is read out and nobody can be arsed anymore when it gets to the subs.

Apparently it is that hard As for the last twenty years we’ve suffered an SNP fanatic and Andy Fcking Cameron !!:eek:

Not to mention the current incumbent who I don’t know his name but can’t be arsed reading the Fcking substitutes out ! And plays 90s cheese rave shit when we score :eek:

Someone please must have a DJ friend or whatever surely to Fck !

i think the guys name is michael smith from clyde 1. could be wrong.

i think the guys name is michael smith from clyde 1. could be wrong.

Correct that is who it is

We have had an association with Radio Clyde for at least the past 30 years?

Bill Smith
George Bowie
Adrian Coll

and now Michael Smith

We also had someone a few years ago as a stand in, a guy from the Horseshoe Bar?

Emma Dodds done it for the Progress game last year

ill tell you what sounded tremendous....Best of You by the Foos at half time

‘Were you born to resist or be abused?

Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?’

perfect for playing straight after we score against the filth in December

Also the song the teams came out to in Manchester in the final. I thought it was a great choice then too

I agree with some of the other posts, folk will find anything to moan about, I genuinely think we must be the most hard to please supporters in world football.:D

There could be a squad of folk giving out tenners and free food to everyone going in the turnstiles and people would moan that it wasn’t enough.:p

Is this the place to say, what the hell was up with the announcer today? Couldn’t be arsed reading out the subs before the game, no mention of the first two goal scorers - was he out for a very long piss? Surely we can get a pro to do this job? Totally amateurish, and no need for it. Team was great btw,
The subs haven't been read out for a while, "check the screens" he said. I can't see the screens from the back of the club deck. To be honest it's quite difficult to hear our team due to the applause.

Record one of those South American commentators
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooal
and play that.

To those that are saying no music should be played, ( which I do tend to agree with, however ) , even the like of Bayern and Real play music after a goal. To be fair the Madrid song is classy whereas the Bundesliga efforts are very Euro popish.

I think some are being a bit harsh,he’s far better than Adrian Coll.
I also think he looks on here as he’s played quite a few suggestions posted on FF before the match starts.

The subs haven't been read out for a while, "check the screens" he said. I can't see the screens from the back of the club deck. To be honest it's quite difficult to hear our team due to the applause.

“ check the screens “ ?

What happens if you are one of our blind fans ? What if the screens aren’t in view ?

What a lazy bastard . Get us someone in who wants to do the job ffs .

Is this the place to say, what the hell was up with the announcer today? Couldn’t be arsed reading out the subs before the game, no mention of the first two goal scorers - was he out for a very long piss? Surely we can get a pro to do this job? Totally amateurish, and no need for it. Team was great btw,

First time at Ibrox this season?

He never reads out the subs, just goes "subs are on the big screen now". Laughed over the PA when he couldn't pronounce a Shkupi player's name, announced that making his debut was "Sadiq Umar", and is just generally amateurish and pish

If we are to play music after every goal, David Edgar should be charged with picking it. His "Homes Under The Hammer" style openings to the H&H pods are great.

The subs haven't been read out at any game so far this season. I can see their reasoning with that because no-one ever cheered or even paid attention when the subs were read out before.

There is no need for music AT ALL. Let the fans cheer and then sing a Rangers song, not some pish cheesy dance track from 15 years ago!

Back