Mutants on SSB

He was an absolute clown. Then started wanting explanations why did the guy not get booked then? Contradicting his own point

Dhanny the fhanny was having a nervous breakdown, sweating and out of breath trying to get his points across. I thought he was nearly crying at on point!!

He also knew every minute by minute breakdown of the Rangers game, probably couldn't tell you the Celtic score!! What a complete fhud.

Dhanny the fhanny was having a nervous breakdown, sweating and out of breath trying to get his points across. I thought he was nearly crying at on point!!

He also knew every minute by minute breakdown of the Rangers game, probably couldn't tell you the Celtic score!! What a complete fhud.
How anyone could care so much about their opponents is beyond belief. I could never watch them unless they are 2 down with 2 mins to go. Do these retards not have a family or anything else to do!

not listened to that show for some time now and reading the synopsis of the utter clown Dannys call, I'm glad I packed it in. Those utter scumbags spend every waking minute talking about us and honestly, I know people in our support love it and think it's hilarious we consume them, but i fcking hate it.

Not as bad however whenever Gordon Dalziel is on I need to switch it off!!

I’m convinced he is a point or two away from being considered retarded!!
You don't develop a nose like Dalziel's by not having a wee drink now and again... sobriety is a different world to his.

Just switched on some Tim is able to rattle off each and every potential incident from the rangers game. These guys are comedy gold.
30j2zwx.jpg

The poets will be concocting some Masonic conspiracy about our European opponents managers being sacked before we play them.
They are lol easiest run for anyScottish team ever, were as they have an impossible group.

Also Bill Leckie is biased towards us.........incredible

After their acclaimed world class incredible performance v hivs I would expect their abysmal euro away record to be swept away on thursday, probably get installed as potential EL winners after the stunning performance on thursday. 3-0 selic.

I watch them 4 times a season in the league. Against us
I was sitting in the Dentist waiting room a few years back, the lassie at reception was on the phone to someone, I deduced she was a selic lassie, got a season ticket. She hung up and I decided to chat, So you have a selic season ticket? she turns round with a big smile aye my brother and mum and dad too, I said I only go to 4 selic games a season, she has a think and says oh you only go to the Rangers games, your not a true selic fan. Fking right am no, said I.

Back