Mutants on SSB

That's hardly difficult - it's for Catholics, by Catholics. Big DJ was employed for years so they could pretend to be objective and neutral.

The panel has always been split fairly between us and them. The host who sets the narrative and has the power has been a poet as far back as I can remember.

I have not had this lot on in years, but hearing what was first on this evening, I am reminded why, but ass has been said things may have improved, so I may give it a go tomorrow night.

The panel has always been split fairly between us and them. The host who sets the narrative and has the power has been a poet as far back as I can remember.

Gordon Duncan is balanced and fair, he sticks out like a sore thumb only because his predecessors are McCulloch and alky pishypants.

The panel is still often skewed towards the beggars.. nights like Duffy and Guidi or Keevins and Wilson are still weighted toward the beggars.

He will be saving up these perceived incidents and any breaks we get till the end of the season,then when we win the league he will be back on highlighting these "facts " as the reason they lost.Allways cheated and all that.

When I listened to it years ago it was Peter Martin, Hugh Keevins and DJ; other tims were usually involved too - DJ was quite often the odd man out in terms of his preference in terms of the Old Firm.

I was sitting in the Dentist waiting room a few years back, the lassie at reception was on the phone to someone, I deduced she was a selic lassie, got a season ticket. She hung up and I decided to chat, So you have a selic season ticket? she turns round with a big smile aye my brother and mum and dad too, I said I only go to 4 selic games a season, she has a think and says oh you only go to the Rangers games, your not a true selic fan. Fking right am no, said I.

How's yer molars then? Lol

I think that Duffy is always impartial, Dalziel and Rae are hard to listen to, the less said about Keevins, Wilson and Guidi the better

Neil Lennon said “we were playing 12 men today “

A clear insinuation that the ref was biased towards Celtic.

A clear indication that he felt the ref helped Celtic to victory.

Yet first caller, a Celtic fan, phoned up about a game at Hamilton. Involving two clubs he doesn’t support.

Says it all really.

Just put it on there, the 1st caller wow ! thats not right, he is foaming at the mouth

I just don't get it, why oh fúcking why do they want to watch us playing? I couldn't be arśed watching any of their games even European games, just not in the slightest bit interested in them.
like a few posts above im the same mate ,i cant and will not watch any of their games,cant understand them ! mind you if they get gubbed i do watch the replays,

According to Four Priests there is a 'feel good factor' in Scottish football just now. It is called the Gerrard effect ya senile auld mentally challenged bastard

I was sitting in the Dentist waiting room a few years back, the lassie at reception was on the phone to someone, I deduced she was a selic lassie, got a season ticket. She hung up and I decided to chat, So you have a selic season ticket? she turns round with a big smile aye my brother and mum and dad too, I said I only go to 4 selic games a season, she has a think and says oh you only go to the Rangers games, your not a true selic fan. Fking right am no, said I.
So, did you give her a filling?

Can't listen when that prick Gordon Guzzle is on,always at parkhead when they play and always crawling up the mentally challengeds arse.

107566d.jpg

To say that they're obsessed with everything Rangers is an under statement.

Crackpots the lot of them.
Picture of 3 Celtic fans watching Rangers beat Hamilton in a bar goes viral online.

Rangers fans would have been delighted with the way their team found a way past Hamilton after having squandered the first-half lead when Steven Boyd equalized for the home side in the 80th minute.

But three goals in quick succession – including two from the penalty spot – gave Steven Gerrard's the victory they deserved.

Aside from the all important victory that helped them close the gap with their rivals, there was another reason for Gers fans to gloat as 3 poops fans were spotted watching the game in a bar.

A picture of the 3 Celtic fans decked up in their club colors catching their rivals’ game went viral on the internet, spreading much joy amongst the Rangers faithful for the attention their club receives from their obsessed enemies.

Check out the snap:

Alright bhoys, fancy going to the boozer the morra wearing our Celtic tops to watch the sevco game? Brilliant plan for a Sunday!!! pic.twitter.com/yzOVnMSSCB

— LewisMcinnes (@TheLewisMcinnes) October 21, 2018

dq2hyb.jpg

Gordon Duncan is balanced and fair, he sticks out like a sore thumb only because his predecessors are McCulloch and alky pishypants.

The panel is still often skewed towards the beggars.. nights like Duffy and Guidi or Keevins and Wilson are still weighted toward the beggars.

Jim Duffy is the best pundit they have on it.

I think that Duffy is always impartial, Dalziel and Rae are hard to listen to, the less said about Keevins, Wilson and Guidi the better
Recall duff loosing it one night and getting into rant mode about lack of money for NHS, schools, armed forces etc. etc.
Was during the period we were being shafted down the leagues.

She sounds a bit thick but that's hardly surprising.

That's a bad place to fall out with them.

I know one who is genuinely erudite, talented and fairly middle class...nice guy and left field in tastes. Yet even he goes to pub with his pals to watch OUR games and then posts about contentious decisions on social media. I cannot grasp it at all....I've never watched a filth game not involving us.

Back