Mutton ( sorry but he is getting to me)

EssexBear

He pops up on BT as we know , now he is on nationawide BBC TV and website .

How did he get so far so quickly ?

Equally hoe long will he last ?

He is clearly peeing off his fellow pundits and the presenters - BBCtwo last night both Mark Chapman and Kevin Kilbane were not in accord

BT Sport score even Craigan a non Rangers fan recoiled as he tried to mock our manager's claim we had best squad in Scotland.

He will I hope implode as he is nasty and snidey and got a face only a mother could love

Yea, not sure what it's all about. Do broadcasters etc like him as he is controversial and therefore likely to get people watching/reading? He certainly isn't employed by any of them because he has a sound football knowledge. It's baffling and it's bloody irritating now.

I know where are coming from mate.He goes out of his way to be controversial and the are a few of his co presenters that are getting pissed off with his antics.
I automatically switch off when he is on,be it radio or TV.

He's just a fn dildo being a fn dildo, mate and that is hardly his fault. Like JerseyLoyalist, I won't read anything that has his name on it and neither will I listen to the Kant. Turn down the sound and chill.

Apparently I look a bit like him and fortunately my mum does love me. He is an absolute cock but easily dealt with as Pedro showed. Don't rise to it mate remember dignity at all times we are a class above the tax dodging soap dodging bankrupt dobber

The twat is a patsy. He's been brought in to cause a bit of controversy. He's a self opinionated moron, but can't handle seasoned argument. Pedro owned him and Mutton now tries to praise Pedro. Mutton is a bankrupt feck head that needs a good kicking.

He pops up on BT as we know , now he is on nationawide BBC TV and website .

How did he get so far so quickly ?

Equally hoe long will he last ?

He is clearly peeing off his fellow pundits and the presenters - BBCtwo last night both Mark Chapman and Kevin Kilbane were not in accord

BT Sport score even Craigan a non Rangers fan recoiled as he tried to mock our manager's claim we had best squad in Scotland.

He will I hope implode as he is nasty and snidey and got a face only a mother could love

Saw him on MOTD2 last night and he didn't mention Rangers once. Usually he can't stop talking about us.

BT Sport in general is nauseating. Just caught the end of the highlights programme there, just in time to be told 'Celtic had returned to their rightful place at the top of the league'.

Em. I would go off on one and i really do detest the guy.

I just mute the tv. No point anymore.

He has the agenda of being controversial which he has achieved.

So there is no point in giving him any further attention.

Which we have.

He tends to offer his opinion and when he is challenged on it doesn't have the brains to back it up. Don't think he'll last much longer.

Broadcasters like an outspoken pundit and in fairness he was bright enough to realize that was the best solution to his financial woes.

He gets about. Heard him on 5live this morning and turned it off immediately.

Seems to have found his way in to a few of the broadcasting circles inexplicably.

If he keeps going the way he has been, he'll do a Collymore and turn employers against him in due course.

He tends to offer his opinion and when he is challenged on it doesn't have the brains to back it up. Don't think he'll last much longer.
We saw that when Pedro dismantled him on BT Sport a couple of weeks ago.

If we win the league this year I hope it's a game that's live on BT Sport as we could see a live mental breakdown with this lady's front bottom.

I absolutely loathe him.

Mark Chapman seemed thoroughly pissed off with him last night on MOTD2 when they were discussing the Mane red card.

He is an utter wank of a guy and hopefully will have burnt all of his bridges soon enough.

Rapidly heading the way of Collymore (oblivion). In Stan's defence I think he is actually mentally ill but Sutton actually knows what he is doing which makes it a helluva lot worse

Got to say his treatment of Pedro is absolutley dreadful. The way he was smug when our score came through on BT sport was embarresing and childish and someone must be having a word with him soon.

Back