My biggest worry as we head to 55

ottawabear

No, it isn't whether we will win it this weekend or at the Scum hut.

It isn't whether we will win by a record amount of points.

It isn't even whether we will hold on to the Manager.

Nope, my biggest worry is that one of these old threads from 1 or 2 or 3 years ago gets bumped up to the top of our board and my avatar appears as a wee circle to show that I made a comment on it.

Nothing worse than having panic attacks or heart palpitations scanning page after page after page trying to figure out how big a d*ckhead I was by posting something that makes me now look as daft as Shane Duffy trying to trap a balloon!

:):):)

Last edited:
You can tell if you've posted on it without reading the thread. Your avatar appears as a wee icon over the OP's before you click into it :)

My livers fkd anyway, it's my heart i'm concerned about.
Went that mental at Alfredo's goal against Livi on Wednesday that my son had to come of his Xbox to tell me to calm down,.. 55

Aye, be careful over the next week or so. We're all there right enough! LOL

Nope, my biggest worry is that one of these old threads from 1 or 2 or 3 years ago gets bumped up to the top of our board and my avatar appears as a wee circle to show that I made a comment on it.

Nothing worse than having panic attacks or heart palpitations scanning page after page after page trying to figure out how big a d*ckhead I was by posting something that makes me now look as daft as Shane Duffy trying to trap a balloon!

I wouldn’t worry, it’s FF, I’m still sure rossiter will end up playing for Mark Warburtons England side.

Noticed one got bumped today and was promptly locked, think that was largely due to the way the previous bump resulted in a certain poster getting a torrent of abuse from some angry bears (who possessed the extraordinary power of hindsight) B-D

I love the fact that this is all we have to worry about these days B-D

Noticed one got bumped today and was promptly locked, think that was largely due to the way the previous bump resulted in a certain poster getting a torrent of abuse from some angry bears (who possessed the extraordinary power of hindsight) B-D
I seen that. Didn't they say you were the OP with a new username?:))

I seen that. Didn't they say you were the OP with a new username?:))

Yeah, it was a bit ridiculous to be honest. The fella who actually bumped it even felt the need to message me personally to apologise ffs! (not as if it was in any way his fault). I was half tempted to go bump a few of my own but what’s the point really.

What’s done is done!

We all have said shit in the past. Let’s enjoy the now rather than dwell on feelings after a poor result
Yeah me included.

I am on record as saying we would never win anything with Tav as the captain.

Absolutely delighted that I was wrong and so pleased for him that he will now go down in history as the captain who stopped their run by bringing the league home.

Cant get much worse than that surely?!!

Lets all relax and drink it all in. Savour and enjoy every single second of it! We have been to hell and back as a club and let’s be clear saying I for one was thinking and saying things worrying if this day was ever going to come back to us again. The hurt the pain has turned to tears of joy and jubilation. F.uck me I have missed this feeling so much and for all the young Bears who have never witnessed or can remember this feeling- welcome to the party! WATP. :)) :)) :))

Yeah me included.

I am on record as saying we would never win anything with Tav as the captain.

Absolutely delighted that I was wrong and so pleased for him that he will now go down in history as the captain who stopped their run by bringing the league home.

Cant get much worse than that surely?!!
Try going on a match thread from a year or two ago, some absolutely outlandish nonsense regularly posted on there!!

Reactions: GF1
I said about a year ago the Gerrard had to accept he wasnt the man for the job and we were back to square one.

Happiest in my life I’ve ever been to have been wrong.

Waiting on my humble pie in the post Stevie.

My biggest concern is that I’m going to end up looking like a chipmunk with the build up in my facial muscles from carrying a smile from now until eternity.

I have only just ventured on them this year with not being at the games. Can only imagine how bad they were last few years!
Exactly mate, we are having one of our greatest ever seasons yet if you listened to some of the nonsense you would think we were struggling.

The lowest point was our only defeat to St Mirren, I recall one poster saying the players had downed tools and chucked it!

I can only put it down to way to much bevvy as it’s similar nonsense to what you hear from a few guys in the stands at a packed Ibrox if things aren’t going well.

As long as you weren’t one of the match day thread posters saying the league was done when we were 0-1 against Motherwell at half time

My biggest worry is what pish I'm probably going to post on social media when I'm paralytic. :))

I'm betting a load of 'them' on my mothers side will unfriend me, but I'm not worried about that!

7p6Vp2o.gif

:)

I made some optimistic posts and said "quote me on this in May"

Gutted I never said quote me on this in March

I wouldn't worry op as your more likely to get marriage proposals or at the very least i love you pms from drunken bears ,and that's just the guys [the girls on here are to classy for that ]
Everyone of us are in too good a mood and the next few weeks will consist much drunkenness or extreme hangovers
Enjoy the ride

Back