My Blue Room Pics

Absolutely superb . Thinking of doing my shed as well , not as classy as the OPs but it’s a spare 12 by 6 shed I’m sure I can do something with it

Looks great mate. I have a few of them as well.
Unfortunately no blue room. :(Just all on the landing leading to my bedroom and a few in my sons room. B-D

Just got delivered today a canvas of that great pic of Tav walking away with the trophy. Can thoroughly recommend it for your collection.

Absolutely superb . Thinking of doing my shed as well , not as classy as the OPs but it’s a spare 12 by 6 shed I’m sure I can do something with it

Mate, my one is nothing compared to some of the efforts I’ve seen on here.

Just start small and build it up gradually. I’m sure you’d come up with something really great.

Im limited by having two massive screens for work, but I suppose I’d rather be at home than in the office!

Some top quality merchandise there mate.
Your Blue Room will look very classy once complete.

Get pics of the full room uploaded once you're done please, l love seeing stuff like this.
All the Bear Huts from the lockdown were great to see too.

I just need to evict the wife if l want something like that in my house!
Sounds like a good deal to me!

Some top quality merchandise there mate.
Your Blue Room will look very classy once complete.

Get pics of the full room uploaded once you're done please, l love seeing stuff like this.
All the Bear Huts from the lockdown were great to see too.

I just need to evict the wife if l want something like that in my house!
Sounds like a good deal to me!

Me too, mate.

Think it was @Laudrup1 who had a beauty.
Love seeing them.

I was lucky enough to get my favourite #11.
The blue gates are amazing, got a set for our Supporters Club

My Blue Room/home office is really starting to take shape now after @mdingwall (he looks after his admin team very well ;)) kindly gifted me the Gallant Pioneers art below, which I'll be hanging this evening.

Have a few other pieces to sort frames for, but thought I'd share the collection so far.
Makes WFH a pleasure looking at this lot :))

View attachment 2218View attachment 2219View attachment 2220View attachment 2221View attachment 2222View attachment 2223View attachment 2224View attachment 2225View attachment 2226View attachment 2227

Lovely
Like the Manchester ticket in there, I've got mine on show too, in ma Bar 55. Loadsa other stuff, but no as good as yours SL.

My Blue Room/home office is really starting to take shape now after @mdingwall (he looks after his admin team very well ;)) kindly gifted me the Gallant Pioneers art below, which I'll be hanging this evening.

Have a few other pieces to sort frames for, but thought I'd share the collection so far.
Makes WFH a pleasure looking at this lot :))

View attachment 2218View attachment 2219View attachment 2220View attachment 2221View attachment 2222View attachment 2223View attachment 2224View attachment 2225View attachment 2226View attachment 2227
Lost my cup winners cup bull fighting print a few years back, to date one of my favourite Rangers items, anyone have the link to the seller please

Love the gates too.
Are you buying Clive Tydlesley's Invincibles chart as that would be a great addition?.

Collection is looking good mate.

Wish the gates didn't have the club badge twice on the bottom of them but they're still a great bit of memorabilia.

I finally got somewhere to put mine the other day.

Just threw a couple of things under the glass for the picture. Not sure what to do with it...butwas thinking of a couple of tickets from famous games too.

Last edited:
Collection is looking good mate.

Wish the gates didn't have the club badge twice on the bottom of them but they're still a great bit of memorabilia.

I finally got somewhere to put mine the other day.

Going to add another couple of bits under the glass to finish it off. Was thinking of a couple of tickets from famous games too.

Looks class!

Back