My Blue Room (small update)

FFS mate, anyone who never got a match ticket for today is gonna be feeling bad about themselves having to watch the Hamilton game in their living room today haha.

OP that is simply the best
When my numbers come up on Saturday u do realise I will dm u as project manager/architect for my lotto house
All joking aside that is tidy mate

Just wow. That is absolutely class and fair play to you for all the hard work and effort you’ve put in. You should be really proud of what you have achieved. Looks better than half the bars I’ve drank in for the football! All the wee finishing touches too are great.

Those are superb items to add to your already great looking blue room. You've set the bar high for others to do their own

Ive got a champions league whiskey glass from late 90's/early 00's you can have, It's in my olds loft in a box full of junk you may aswell have it for the collection,t is in the same style blue box as in your picture.

I'll drop you a pm when i find it

Ive got a champions league whiskey glass from late 90's/early 00's you can have, It's in my olds loft in a box full of junk you may aswell have it for the collection,t is in the same style blue box as in your picture.

I'll drop you a pm when i find it

Amazing stuff mate. Thank you so much. I'll chip a wee donation to Erskine as thanks

Back