My dad seen Rangers back at the top before he passed away this afternoon - Graham Callan, Carluke

blueballs

After battling cancer, my 72yr old dad passed this afternoon and is now at peace

A Rangers fan of 60+ years, we still travelled home and away on the Supporters bus to watch his beloved.

My dad was an old school man, never showed much emotion. I can say with hand on heart that one of the abiding memories for me will be catching that sparkle in his eye and smile on his face the split second after Rangers scored. A love for the club that couldn't be hidden.

Thank you Rangers, the players, the fans, the bus, the pish stops on long away days, everything about this club that makes us what we are, cause it all came together and made my dad happy for his whole life.

Even with a terminal disease, he renewed his season ticket knowing full well that hed never be back and only doing so for his 11yr old granddaughter, who's recent love of Rangers made him proud.

RIP dad

After battling cancer, my 72yr old dad passed this afternoon and is now at peace

A Rangers fan of 60+ years, we still travelled home and away on the Supporters bus to watch his beloved.

My dad was an old school man, never showed much emotion. I can say with hand on heart that one of the abiding memories for me will be catching that sparkle in his eye and smile on his face the split second after Rangers scored. A love for the club that couldn't be hidden.

Thank you Rangers, the players, the fans, the bus, the pish stops on long away days, everything about this club that makes us what we are, cause it all came together and made my dad happy for his whole life.

Even with a terminal disease, he renewed his season ticket knowing full well that hed never be back and only doing so for his 11yr old granddaughter, who's recent love of Rangers made him proud.

RIP dad
Such a shame sorry for your loss mate

Sorry for your loss mate - no words can make it feel any better right now but sounds like you have some great memories with your dad!

RIP dad
A brief but wonderful tribute to your Dad, your love and admiration for him comes shining through. I'm sorry for your loss, please accept my sincere condolences.
I lost my Dad in May of 2020 and no doubt both men are in Heaven up above singing Follow Follow to The Rangers that they love.

RIP dad
So sorry for your loss blueballs!

Back