My Gers pack finally popped though the door today.

Broxburntrueblue

The coaster is an absoloute cracker.
Does anyone know if they will be made available to buy separately or are they exclusive to the mygers packs??
Currently in the process of having my summer house done as a bar and would love another few of the coasters.

Does anyone know if they will be made available to buy separately or are they exclusive to the mygers packs??
Currently in the process of having my summer house done as a bar and would love another few of the coasters.
Still waiting..ridiculous how long this is taking

Still waiting too.

Not too bothered about the pack tbh personally but another example of something not being executed well at the club.
That’s it. It probably has nothing of any use. But…..you offer something….you deliver it

That’s it. It probably has nothing of any use. But…..you offer something….you deliver it
Like I say, the coaster is a belter.
If yourself or anyone that does get their pack and feels they won't use it, drop me a pm, I'm quite happy to give you/them a couple of quid for them as I want a few for my bar mate.

Seen these earlier

il_1588xN.3232964678_oerm.jpg

13 quid

Got mine today. Agreed, the coaster is really nice and something that will get used.

Wife is expecting a wee one so the book will be a nice bed time story to read to i

“Moses, his brother Peter and their friends William and Peter were walking in a Glasgow park in spring 1872 when Moses suggested starting a football team. He had always wanted to start a football team….”

Got two mygers memberships in my house, got one pack in last week, still no sign of the other one.

I got mine last week, my son got his the same day, different address. Grandson still not got his though.

Do you only get the pack if it’s your first year? I got one last year but nothing yet.

When did you guys renew? Myself and the wee man have had ours a couple of weeks and when I look at the email confirmations it says we’re “earlybird” renewers.

Wonder if that’s a factor.

Back