My Gers pack finally popped though the door today.

Arrived today. All present and correct. Lovely stuff. Don’t get me started on whether I think the whole scheme is worthy or not. Nice quality overall though I like it.

Got it this morning , I have to say the pack is class , the coaster is a cracker and the gold Rangers 55 coin will be great as a ball marker for the golf . Nice couple of pin badges and commemorative book through our history .

Has anyone received the BornGers membership packs, with the Broxi Bear? Still waiting on the wee man's coming.

Mine came today. I think the coaster would look a mile better if it was rounded.
Got mine this morning.

Took me a good while to think that there might be 55 spikes (cogs) on the coaster and there was when I counted them - made me feel a bit thick tbh.

Mines arrived today wasn’t bothered one way or the other but I was pleasantly surprised how decent it was,A great wee gift.

31/03/2021 is when I got an email saying mine and my daughters memberships were renewed. It’s now 139 days later and we’ve still not got our packs.

To be honest, I’ll not do anything with mine but any other shop/company who you gave £65 to and had to wait as long as you did for what you paid for to arrive would be emailed etc. The club are taking the piss at times with our loyalty. The customer service is abysmal

31/03/2021 is when I got an email saying mine and my daughters memberships were renewed. It’s now 139 days later and we’ve still not got our packs.

To be honest, I’ll not do anything with mine but any other shop/company who you gave £65 to and had to wait as long as you did for what you paid for to arrive would be emailed etc. The club are taking the piss at times with our loyalty. The customer service is abysmal
Me and my dad were the same but arrived this morning . The waits bar enough but lack of updates is fruhstraiting too!

Got mine today, coaster is a belter and will get used when I go back into the office to noise up everyone else.

Ordered 31.03.21

Arrived 17.08.21

The pack itself is nicely put together. Good quality…

Unfortunately however, the ridiculous delivery lead-time has taken the shine off of it.

Disappointing.

I can stop whinging, mine arrived today.

Really impressive contents, and it made a mighty thump when it was posted through the door! Must be the coaster which is the star of the show :))

3 packs all arrived this morning - only waiting on my model of Ibrox from the edminston gift pack :rolleyes:

The wee man's BornGers 'pack' arrived this morning with a Broxi Bear teddy, wee count with Broxi book and his membership card.

Looks like daughters has arrived today, won’t know for sure till she’s home.

I don’t know how much that little pack cost but if they were on sale in the Rangers Store they would fly off the shelves.

Has anyone received the BornGers membership packs, with the Broxi Bear? Still waiting on the wee man's coming.

My son received his today mate. I say pack, it was Broxi Bear and the count to 10 book in a standard post office bag. Disappointed it wasn't like last seasons and included in a box. He opened the bag and those items just fell out the bag alongside the card, looked pretty cheap at first but he loves the broxi bear teddy so down as a win.

Mine arrived this morning. I can understand the need to do the distribution in phases, but the club should have communicated with mygers members about timelines.

Back