My Gers Question

BlueHeaven1872

Official Ticketer
Father in law season ticket holder for years not in My Gers. When he logs in his account shows over 1000 points.

If he joins for next season would that be his points for My Gers ?

Might be a daft question but wanted to check.

Father in law season ticket holder for years not in My Gers. When he logs in his account shows over 1000 points.

Your points are based on all purchases against your Rangers number over the five qualifying years.
If he joins he will get the points he has accrued ported across to his MyGers account.

If he had joined this week. He would have got a semi final ticket. Quite a few similar activated mygers and got a semi final ticket

Your points are based on all purchases against your Rangers number over the five qualifying years.
If he joins he will get the points he has accrued ported across to his MyGers account.
Makes sense I’ll work it out as he’s got 1101 points just now.

There or there abouts, points from 5 seasons ago will drop off but renewing season ticket-120 points and purchase of my gers - 20points (I think) would be added

I managed to get him sorted but said he’s better to join next season.
Sensible thing as buying now it would run out at the end of May and he'd have to renew. That said, I'm not sure how he'd stand for a Cup Final ticket, assuming we get there, were he to join now.

Sensible thing as buying now it would run out at the end of May and he'd have to renew. That said, I'm not sure how he'd stand for a Cup Final ticket, assuming we get there, were he to join now.
I’m going to get him to join for next season. He’s not on CCS either although he’s bought them all. So next season will sign him up for everything. He’s nearly 80 ! and has had a season ticket for 50 odd years.

@BlueHeaven1872

This will give a look at what priority group your Dad would go in if joins MyGers and/or the CCCS

8j6UsdfN4lDw9wfvwcUENI4qu_gKJmtTCd7DbJe316fr9Q1m4adIY4jZHJez2SIaCcbBd0cSHnQvXEID-eGEdUn8mUd4F_FU1iBk=s0-d-e1-ft

The renewal period was this time last year

Can see it be slightly later this year no real need to do it now as long they give us decent notice when it happens!

The renewal period was this time last year

Can see it be slightly later this year no real need to do it now as long they give us decent notice when it happens!
Fully expecting the cash to be took out with notice. Well preparing for that anyway haha

Back