My Gers - Route to Gold

I'm now in a job that is Monday-friday and I've made myself a promise to make it to more games next season. It's a bit of a nuisance getting to Glasgow but it's now possible that I'm not working weekends anymore. Can someone explain to me the process for buying tickets to home games? All the games I've been to has been organised by a friend, haven't done it myself yet. I take it you need a MyGers account? Is it easy enough to get tickets to the domestic home games?

Thanks in advance

I'm in high silver(10 points off gold currently) don't do friendlies or euro aways and didn't buy the Edmiston house package. My points were gained domestically in the main and I got all the Hampden tickets and even the Europa league final. Tickets for cup finals is why i'm on mygers so quite happy to be in silver without shedding out more money trying to chase gold as things stand.

Prior to MyGers starting,

If you had done all home domestic matches, signed up to CCCS and priority for semi/finals. Along with domestic aways for five seasons you’d have been gold.

That was the initial criteria for gold I’m sure this was confirmed by Greg.
No it wouldn't, because I had done all of the above, you said and still wasn't

You won’t move up the tiers. Gold is the haven of the anoraks or those who will buy everything and pass on to their RSC for onward distribution.
It won’t last as most will catch on to this.

And to get first dibs on CTM day trips meaning silvery bronze plebs need to use more annual leave.

Well after my 25.5 "day" trip to Seville with CTM I will probably be opting to go independent.

Also, I got Brondby and Lyon whilst Silver, and got places for Belgrade and Braga when still silver, but didn't travel.

They tried to avoid a closed shop and created one instead, I'll be high gold after the next update I think but it must be hard for those in bronze looking at certain fixtures knowing you'll never get anywhere near a ticket.
I'm bronze, but if you are gold and continue to go to all the games, I don't see any reason why you should be displaced.

You can get tickets for any home game even on bronze my Gers and not a season ticket holder and any home euro game.

There's plenty access to see lots of football!

Here is what you get MyGers points for buying:

Unlimited RTV = 40 points
Thanks , what I wasn’t sure about was if I buy Rangers TV how does that tie in with my MyGers account/ points . I can’t see anything on the Rangers TV side of things when I’m ready to buy

Thanks , what I wasn’t sure about was if I buy Rangers TV how does that tie in with my MyGers account/ points . I can’t see anything on the Rangers TV side of things when I’m ready to buy

I can't remember how I signed up, as had unlimited RTV for a number of seasons, but it definitely credited me with MyGers points. I am assuming it is done by matching email addresses. Maybe the guru for RTV @Valley Bluenose can shed some light on your query.

I can't remember how I signed up, as had unlimited RTV for a number of seasons, but it definitely credited me with MyGers points. I am assuming it is done by matching email addresses. Maybe the guru for RTV @Valley Bluenose can shed some light on your query.
Used to be a box on the RangersTV account page to enter your Rangers Number. That disappeared when we made the first move towards single login. I think the MyGers login and the RangersTV login are the same now so it would link up if so. I don’t have MyGers to check that out though and the fact it take so long for points to appear makes me wonder. I’m far from certain they get picked up automatically now or whether you need to email MyGers so maybe someone else can advise.

MyGers points for RangersTV are added manually so can take several weeks to appear.

Mygers is still pretty much all trial and error at the minute I think we will start to see it work properly over next couple of years.

Due to pandemic season when folk weren't attending games and the 5 year history I don't think it's really worked but from this year it'll change to 3 year history and folk being able to attend games again we will start to see over time what mygers is all about I think.

I’m in gold. Don’t buy friendlies, RTV, Edmiston House package or programmes.

If I can’t attend Ibrox, either someone uses my ticket or I use seat sub. I apply for every away game and always buy the ticket for those allocated. Signed up to CCCS every season but for competitive games only.

I reckon my travel club history got me in gold and I’ve 4 European games this season to keep me there hopefully.

You can get to gold by just attending games or ensuring your ST is used. If you are not going to away games or European games you won’t make gold.

I’m in gold. Don’t buy friendlies, RTV, Edmiston House package or programmes.

If I can’t attend Ibrox, either someone uses my ticket or I use seat sub. I apply for every away game and always buy the ticket for those allocated. Signed up to CCCS every season but for competitive games only.

I reckon my travel club history got me in gold and I’ve 4 European games this season to keep me there hopefully.

You can get to gold by just attending games or ensuring your ST is used. If you are not going to away games or European games you won’t make gold.
Flip side is if you don’t do away games domestically or European, there’s no real need to be gold

What is the rough prices for a standard season ticket in Copland, Main, Govan and Club Deck?

Thanks
I'm £743 now for Club Deck. (4 X £185.75) I'm £164 for the boy (4 X £41)
£907 now...ouch.

Question. Is MYGERS the same points for every season ticket holder renewing or does it vary per stand/ price paid?

Flip side is if you don’t do away games domestically or European, there’s no real need to be gold

There was no CCCS option on ST renewals for cup games or semis/finals. I’m guessing you’ll need to be in gold to stand a chance of tickets for those going forward.

There was no CCCS option on ST renewals for cup games or semis/finals. I’m guessing you’ll need to be in gold to stand a chance of tickets for those going forward.
You can sign up for all non ST games, it’s on the website amend cccs.

For the final as long as you’re cccs + Mygers and above around 700 points you’ll almost certainly get one

The link to renew the CCCS is in the season ticket renewal email.
3,000 in Gold and we get around 16,500 tickets for semi or final going to MyGers.
Thousands of people witch CCCS and MyGers get tickets for semi and final games across the other tiers.

Only said about friendlies and non ST home games.
There is no semi and finals priority tick box now it is all done through MyGers.
On renewing your ST you can choose sign up for all non ST home games(domestic cups and Euro ties) and/or friendly games.

Back