My Gers & Season ticket

Elaine

Official Ticketer
I’m just about to renew my season tickets for the family, I’m doing bank transfer in full can I just add MyGers money on to transfer or will it need to be separate transaction, I did try to renew via official website but MyGers only giving 4/10 month options.

sorry about another season ticket MyGers thread.

I’m just about to renew my season tickets for the family, I’m doing bank transfer in full can I just add MyGers money on to transfer or will it need to be separate transaction, I did try to renew via official website but MyGers only giving 4/10 month options.

sorry about another season ticket MyGers thread.

No you need to process it online - there is warnings about using the process for STs but for mygers you can still proceed - just make sure you ST isn't in your basket

This has probably been well covered but once season ticket renewed and mygers purchased how do you register for away tickets and semifinals and finals etc ?

No you need to process it online - there is warnings about using the process for STs but for mygers you can still proceed - just make sure you ST isn't in your basket
I paid my own and my sons season ticket on Saturday by bank transfer. Just wondering what likely timescale will be to receive confirmation?

so went online Greg and it’s saying customerxxxx can not purchase MyGers membership as customer already has membership.
I’ve had no money taken from my accounts so how can this be ?

so went online Greg and it’s saying customerxxxx can not purchase MyGers membership as customer already has membership.
I’ve had no money taken from my accounts so how can this be ?

You trying to buy two under your name?

For example, is your sons MyGers also in your basket?

If so, clear your basket, sign out, refresh the page, sign back in, select only your preferred MyGers, do not include his, then try and check out.

For his, you’ll need to set up a different account.

What is the sketch with MyGers? I got slaughtered on here for saying I was told that you're ST needed to be paid in full before applying for MyGers. Now I've read that if you have credit finance for your ST, that ST does indeed need to be paid in full before applying

If so, clear your basket, sign out, refresh the page, sign back in, select only your preferred MyGers, do not include his, then try and check out.

That worked did them separately and now MyGers members, thanks

Have renewed my season and done cc on all home games. Do I need to apply for priority semi and finals or is it done automatically for you. Thanks in advance

What is the sketch with MyGers? I got slaughtered on here for saying I was told that you're ST needed to be paid in full before applying for MyGers. Now I've read that if you have credit finance for your ST,
that ST does indeed need to be paid in full before applying

What you are saying is incorrect - Can't be clearer than that.

Anyone can purchase mygers. It's one per Rangers number.

To receive the ST discounted rate you have to have been an ST holder last season

I tried renewing this morning, and have a friend's ticket price included in mine. I didn't see any way to amend price. I've sent an e mail, but no reply yet. Pretty unimpressive by the ticket office.

I tried renewing this morning, and have a friend's ticket price included in mine. I didn't see any way to amend price. I've sent an e mail, but no reply yet. Pretty unimpressive by the ticket office.
You had a friend's included when you clicked the link in your email? Weird. Used to get that in your basket due to the friends + family set up and you had to delete your friend's transaction from your basket before paying.

But you do not pay on your Rangers log in account just now, only on the email link, so it should not be in there.

What you are saying is incorrect - Can't be clearer than that.

Anyone can purchase mygers. It's one per Rangers number.

To receive the ST discounted rate you have to have been an ST holder last season
Thanks Greg. The confusion (for me) was around the wording on rangers website.

"Please note, if you are purchasing your season ticket by credit finance, you will need to purchase your membership after purchasing your season ticket".

Cheers

I’ve signed up me an my 2 kids for mygers

Also renewed our season tickets

I never signed up for cccs
Cup games /semi/finals or away games

An I too late for that

Thanks Greg. The confusion (for me) was around the wording on Rangers website.

"Please note, if you are purchasing your season ticket by credit finance, you will need to purchase your membership after purchasing your season ticket".

Cheers

You can't do it in the same transaction

You sent an email this morning and at 2.30 you have not had a response?

Unbelievable pal, truly disturbing
Might be time to fire off an angry letter

You sent an email this morning and at 2.30 you have not had a response?

Unbelievable pal, truly disturbing
Might be time to fire off an angry letter

Also from reading that its just his friend/family member having their ticket in his basket. Nothing for the TC to fix.

Again anyone looking to renew first step is read the renewal email

I renewed in full today by card i have a receipt but didn't receive a confirmation email is it normal for them to take a while to come through the email?

I was able to buy my membership at the £40 price so im hoping thats a good sign but only mygers shows on my purchase history not my season ticket

Hoping i haven't done it wrong couldn't be bothered with the hassle

I renewed in full today by card i have a receipt but didn't receive a confirmation email is it normal for them to take a while to come through the email?

I was able to buy my membership at the £40 price so im hoping thats a good sign but only mygers shows on my purchase history not my season ticket

Hoping i haven't done it wrong couldn't be bothered with the hassle

yes Couple of days it took my confirmation

This eventually worked for me for MyGers

I understand the reasons for restricting Mygers to one per account, however it seems a bit daft that I can pay for both my ST and my Fathers (automatically added to my basket) but can only purchase one Mygers.

I only have non league home games and friendlies.
Where do you sign up for away & semi final/finals?

i have MyGers and renewed season ticket.

If you've already signed up to home friendlies and cup games, then semis and finals are included in this.

Away games are no longer on CCCS.

MyGers members can apply for away games on an individual basis.

I paid my season ticket in one full payment on Thursday, the money has came out my bank but had no email receipt or confirmation, and when I go back into my rangers website it’s still sitting in my basket as if to be paid still? Anyone else had this????

I paid my own and my sons season ticket on Saturday by bank transfer. Just wondering what likely timescale will be to receive confirmation?
Have you recieved any confirmation on season ticket, I’m still waiting on my lads I paid last week.

I understand the reasons for restricting Mygers to one per account, however it seems a bit daft that I can pay for both my ST and my Fathers (automatically added to my basket) but can only purchase one Mygers.
I was able to purchase MyGers for me, my son and daughter all from my account. They are added to my account as friends & family and when I purchased theirs I selected the relevant Rangers number from the drop down. I checked their accounts later and the MyGers membership was showing in each of their purchase history.

I was able to purchase MyGers for me, my son and daughter all from my account. They are added to my account as friends & family and when I purchased theirs I selected the relevant Rangers number from the drop down. I checked their accounts later and the MyGers membership was showing in each of their purchase history.

I'll go back in and check but it didnt let me add the two when I tried at the weekend mate.

I'll go back in and check but it didnt let me add the two when I tried at the weekend mate.

Found this in MyGers FAQ’s, hope it helps.

Can I buy a MyGers Membership as a gift or on behalf of someone else?

Yes, please register online then click on My Account and then Friends & Family.

If you already have a friendship group it will list everyone else in the group’s details. If you do not already have a friendship group you can add people by entering their Rangers number, surname and postcode.

Once you have created the group that you want to purchase a MyGers Membership for, you should select MyGers Memberships from the dropdown menu.

At this point you should select the total number of MyGers Memberships that you wish to purchase. After this there will be a dropdown menu related to each MyGers Membership you are purchasing. From this dropdown please select the Rangers number of the person in your friendship group that you wish to allocate the MyGers Membership to.

Finally got the cash back for the 2 full season tickets payment I made using the wrong link on the e mail. So now can renew in full. Can anyone advise, do I have to make two separate bank transfers , one for each ticket to the RFC ticket direct Barclays account? Ta.

I cant get past the checkout stage. Keeps saying I can only have one membership per person. This is worrying as I havent joined yet. I've cleared basket, closed page and logged back in and it still wont let me complete the transaction

How long does it take for Premium credit to email you? Got confirmation instantly from Rangers, still nothing from Premium credit?

i purchased my season ticket last night and it got cancelled today dont know the problem will have to call them

Can you pay for you and your father's ST together with your email link? Weird. With his added to your basket or not, you cannot pay STs on your RFC website log in.

i purchased my season ticket last night and it got cancelled today dont know the problem will have to call them
i purchased mine today and got the cancellation email this afternoon
seems you have to go to original email to apply again

See just out of interest when paying the ticket in full.

The email has either option 2 - bank transfer the full amount or some option 3 link if paying by credit or debit card.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are these two options not pretty much the same thing?

Can somebody please just confirm, when I log into my Rangers account my season ticket is there to purchase, can I go ahead and do it? I still have the renewal email email that says I need to do a bank transfer and does the mention the website......sorry if already covered, just doesnt seem right. Thanks

Can somebody please just confirm, when I log into my Rangers account my season ticket is there to purchase, can I go ahead and do it? I still have the renewal email email that says I need to do a bank transfer and does the mention the website......sorry if already covered, just doesnt seem right. Thanks

Don't renew via the website login.

Back