My Gers & Season ticket

Has there been something out that says we haven't to renew via the website? Just seems a bit strange to transfer money into a bank account with my seat details as the reference.

i managed to get mine done you have to copy the link on the original e mail not great in my opinion as its not easy to see

See just out of interest when paying the ticket in full.

The email has either option 2 - bank transfer the full amount or some option 3 link if paying by credit or debit card.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are these two options not pretty much the same thing?

Bank transfers are through BACS/CHAPS

Debit and Credit are generally through the Worldpay service and have a little extra security when using them.

I signed up to myGers. I was on the ST waiting list prior to it coming out, so that position has been wiped. I still cannot re-register for a season ticket until renewals are over. :confused:

i managed to get mine done you have to copy the link on the original e mail not great in my opinion as its not easy to see
Was the link for credit card payment or bank transfer, I’m waiting on confirmation from last week, paid through transfer.

Have you recieved any confirmation on season ticket, I’m still waiting on my lads I paid last week.
No still waiting mate.

Getting a bit pissed off now that have paid out 643 and not a hint of confirmation that or has been paid since Saturday.

Back