My Gers Training Session

bud_light

Official Ticketer
Just looking at the email with the QR codes and there is no start time.Anyone know what time it starts?

Just looking at the email with the QR codes and there is no start time.Anyone know what time it starts?
From the email-
“All MyGers members are eligible for a free ticket to come and watch the training session, with turnstiles opening at 11am.

In the run-up to the start of training there will be entertainment for all ages with live music from internationally renowned DJ David Forbes, kids entertainers, giveaways and soccer activities.

Concourse kiosks will be open for supporters wishing to purchase drinks, snacks and hot food, with the stadium restaurant also featuring a special MyGers menu on the day aimed at families and young children.

Free parking will be available to supporters in the Albion car park on a first come, first served basis.”

Anyone know how long it’s expected to last? We are going to go for some food after it - just wasn’t sure what time it’s expected to be done.

I'm taking my 2 kids along to this and I think I'm more excited than they are! How long do individual training sessions last? An hour? 2?

My Mrs is taking my son now, looks like I’m stuck offshore!!!

Does anyone know if they will sign shirts pictures etc?

Just received an email with a bit more info for Thursday.

RANGERS are delighted to announce that Kris Boyd and Darrell Currie will be the special guest presenters of the open training session sponsored by Vitality at Ibrox Stadium taking place this Thursday (14th October) with turnstiles opening at 11am.

Free tickets are still on sale for all MyGers members to come and watch the training session.

During the session you will be able to hear interviews with the manager, the coaching staff, and many of the first team stars, as well as special guest, Ian Durrant!

In the run-up to the start of training there will be entertainment for all ages with live music from internationally renowned DJ David Forbes, kids entertainers, giveaways and soccer activities.

Concourse kiosks will be open for supporters wishing to purchase drinks, snacks and hot food, with the stadium restaurant also featuring a special MyGers menu on the day aimed at families and young children.

Free parking will be available to supporters in the Albion car park on a first come, first served basis.

Please Note: Supporters will required to scan their QR code at the turnstile gate to gain entry into the stadium.

Is anyone going to this without kids? I bought a ticket but I’m thinking on patching it because I’ll just be a single adult :D
Three of us going ,nae weans.

My Mrs is taking my son now, looks like I’m stuck offshore!!!

Does anyone know if they will sign shirts pictures etc?

As has been mentioned, doubt it. I have a Scotland Rugby ST pass and they offer open training sessions and have always made a point of them being meet the team events etc, but for this one they were clear in their advice this years would be signed photos, merch handed out etc rather than pictres with the team.

Three of us going ,nae weans.

No kids going with us either.

Anyone know when the actual training session starts? Don’t really want to sit for an hour watching kids entertainment!

Do we know when this finishes? My boys are at a Rangers soccer camp starting at 1:30. Could be tight for time.

Do we know when this finishes? My boys are at a Rangers soccer camp starting at 1:30. Could be tight for time.
I would guess it will end around 1pm- 1.15pm.
But you could join the subway loyal for the day :))

Guys, anyone have a spare for this or not used their allocation via mygers and could possibly get?

If anyone could help would be great.

Plenty left in GF7 &1 can only purchase 1 for mygers. I have 2 for my daughters kindly from garryd22. They are buzzing.

Looking for one for the wife.......might be a good thing if I don't though :D:p

Guys, anyone have a spare for this or not used their allocation via mygers and could possibly get?

If anyone could help would be great.

Plenty left in GF7 &1 can only purchase 1 for mygers. I have 2 for my daughters kindly from garryd22. They are buzzing.

Looking for one for the wife.......might be a good thing if I don't though :D:p

I have a spare I won't be using.

Back