My Gers Training Session

Had a good day at it with my 3 year old. His first time inside Ibrox apart from the restaurant looking out the glass. He enjoyed it and will want to go back in future I'm sure.

Bought him a scarf at a stall outside then went into the stadium and they were giving out free scarfs, ragin haha

So our current injury list based on this is

Helander - long term
Ofoborh - unknown
Jack
Kent

Was there a bad tackle on Wright ? Any chance of it being an injury

For a free training session on a Thursday morning in October?

This was aimed at kids and rightfully so.

Decent turn out and hopefully a few future season tickets in attendance.
Well said. Considering too that you had to be a Mygers member to be there and not every Rangers fan is a member, the turnout was impressive!

Enjoyed that , interesting to see the patterns of play worked on, looked exactly like a game
Agreed I was very impressed with the session. The fluidity of the moves was tremendous and you can really see the exciting, fast paced game the coaching staff are trying to play. I suppose what we saw last year and 1st half against Motherwell.

Also it gave me an appreciation for how much Gerrard and McCallister study the team in the session to see who's looking in good form, sharp and has there A game on.....makes you realise how much more these guys have to make up the team selection when we purely base it on what we get to see in previous games.

Looked a great day for the kids and will now have the “Rangers big”.

Also great to see the trophy being shown off. Personal big bear of mine that this never been paraded to the fans. Don’t know if a commercial decision for more trophy photograph purchases.

Looked like a good day. It's fantastic feeling that togetherness between the club and fans at the moment.

Onto Saturday's big one now.

I seen pictures of Boyd and Darrell Currie, take it there’s going to be some sort of video made we can view?

My wee one loved it , she had a great time , guy was making balloons and got her face painted, she also got a photo with Broxi and then sat and watched the players training.
I have to say I thought it was very well organised day and worth the trip .
Well done Rangers :))

I never received an email for this. Couldn’t have gone anyway but it’s strange that it’s hit and miss the communication from the club.

I never received an email for this. Couldn’t have gone anyway but it’s strange that it’s hit and miss the communication from the club.
It wasn’t a specific email. I’m sure it was just in the Hibs pre match email

Was a great day, a lot of players interacted with kids on way out to there cars which was great to see. Wee man got a photo with Arfield, Davis, Bakuna, Tav, Sakala, Kelly, McLaughlin ( who was a real credit, must of signed and stood for a photo with everyone) and a few others. A real family feeling for a change at Ibrox. Well done Rangers

When we registered to go I didn’t realise it was the school holidays and aimed at a family day , suppose me (40) and my da (69) still counts :D

Enjoyed today with the wife niece 7 and nephew 11.
Nephew is a Govan rear season ticket holder, wee niece first visit.
By the end she was demanding a season ticket.
Great they both got scarfs and Tav masks.
Hot dogs and juices followed by KFC on the way home.
Even I enjoyed my time together with the young one's.:shh::))

Agreed I was very impressed with the session. The fluidity of the moves was tremendous and you can really see the exciting, fast paced game the coaching staff are trying to play. I suppose what we saw last year and 1st half against Motherwell.

Also it gave me an appreciation for how much Gerrard and McCallister study the team in the session to see who's looking in good form, sharp and has there A game on.....makes you realise how much more these guys have to make up the team selection when we purely base it on what we get to see in previous games.
Loved watching Bassey go up against Tav and Patterson against Borna. It goes to show that sometimes going out on loan to get match time isn’t the wisest option if you’re coming up against much better players in training.

Back