My Gers Training Session

So our current injury list based on this is

Helander - long term
Ofoborh - unknown
Jack
Kent

Was there a bad tackle on Wright ? Any chance of it being an injury
Was a through ball he was trying to head it, shagger was trying to catch it. Wright stayed down clutching his ankle, shagger stayed down clutching his back. Neither continued training.

Think Gerrard said they were both ok in his interview at the end, but sound was shite where we were & was difficult to make out what was being said so I could have that wrong

12:39 hrs - it finished at 1:00 pm.
My apologies. We left just before 1. We were in row AA - certainly looked a lot busier at the start. A few kids and parents of young kids did leave early. I should have realised as the goal was still at the half way line before being moved for the crossing drill.

Was a through ball he was trying to head it, shagger was trying to catch it. Wright stayed down clutching his ankle, shagger stayed down clutching his back. Neither continued training.

Think Gerrard said they were both ok in his interview at the end, but sound was shite where we were & was difficult to make out what was being said so I could have that wrong
SG said they were both ok. That McGregor was always moaning about aches and pains and Wright is only 7 stone so is always getting clatterered in training :D

Was booked on the stadium tour for today but got email last week saying tour cancelled due to mygers day, so they gave us the tour yesterday and gave us us free tickets for today (we're not mygers). Nice touch from the club, great 2 days. Just in case you haven't done the tour, it's fantastic. Missus was a bit FFS about going but she was captivated. Laurence the tour guide is a real gent, would love to get him in the pub and let the stories flow! Well done Rangers.

Looked a great day for the kids and will now have the “Rangers big”.

Also great to see the trophy being shown off. Personal big bear of mine that this never been paraded to the fans. Don’t know if a commercial decision for more trophy photograph purchases.
“The Rangers big”. The big polis from Allo, Allo has a FF login.:))

I work in an office in London, so no i didn't make it today. As usual I will be flying up tomorrow night for Saturday's game though.

I had expected a lot more to attend today in all honesty.
Don't take it wrong I was not having a dig just saying most people have work or other commitments which they aren't changing for a training session

Well done to the club for putting this on. One idea to improve for next time, tgey should have allowed mygers members to ‘buy’ a couple of kids tickets to introduce some kids that otherwise would have missed out.

Back