My Gers

The biggest issue with MyGers, which everyone predicted, is that away tickets will become a closed shop. You only have to look at the number of tickets for Brighton and Madrid posted in the Ticket Office on here to see that.

People had to wait in a queue on the website, login and pay for these friendly tickets. Clearly people did that regardless of the fact they couldn’t go, rather than let them lapse and some other lucky ST might have got them in the next ballot.

Will be the same for away games. There will be enough gold tier members to snap up all the tickets (to get the points) and they will then just go on secondary sale to any old person or be passed onto mates, rather than be left available for the silver and bronze tiers.

The amount of people I know that go to most games that never got picked out the ballot for Livi is crazy

I think out of the 30/40 people I have spoken to from supporters buses only 2 have had a ticket through ballot
Same here.
Of people I know well (family,good friends,neighbours) 8 got a Livingston ticket and 22 didn’t get one.
It was a straight ballot between all ST holders,no problem with that,just seems weird as I thought the numbers that got v didn’t get,would have been closer.

The biggest issue with MyGers, which everyone predicted, is that away tickets will become a closed shop. You only have to look at the number of tickets for Brighton and Madrid posted in the Ticket Office on here to see that.

People had to wait in a queue on the website, login and pay for these friendly tickets. Clearly people did that regardless of the fact they couldn’t go, rather than let them lapse and some other lucky ST might have got them in the next ballot.

Will be the same for away games. There will be enough gold tier members to snap up all the tickets (to get the points) and they will then just go on secondary sale to any old person or be passed onto mates, rather than be left available for the silver and bronze tiers.
Each tier will get an allocation of tickets (except celtic away).
Gold will get most,but silver and bronze categories will have a chance.
(Don’t disagree with your main points,not a massive fan of MyGers).

It was always going to be the case, you’d need to be a fool not to buy the tickets and sell on if you’re unable to go

RSCs will encourage members to buy any tickets the can to ensure there’s numbers to run a bus. I’ll be the first to admit, I’ll be buying any ticket I can do and if I’m unable to go it’ll be passed ont a friend

The club have this romantic notion that fans will only buy tickets for games they can actually attend but even Stevie Wonder could’ve seen it coming. There’ll never be any way to stop it unless they do stadium pick up which is never going to happen

There won’t be enough tickets given to silver category to ensure all fans get 1 ticket per season, never mind bronze. We’re being asked to believe mygers is fairer though :D

Each tier will get an allocation of tickets (except celtic away).
Gold will get most,but silver and bronze categories will have a chance.
(Don’t disagree with your main points,not a massive fan of MyGers).
Been a while since I’ve had my mygers moan so today seems like an apt time to start again.

My supporters bus is one of the biggest on the road

You are lucky it 20% got a ticket from the ballot
Means that if restrictions are still in place at the time of the celtic game, which I wouldn't bet against, 80% of your supporters bus will have a ticket for that game - every cloud ;)

That's certainly how I'm viewing the fact that we didn't get Livi tickets - means we are definitely there to witness the mauling of the bheasts.

Excuse my ignorance, but a lot of chat about the Livi ballot in this thread.

Is there a link to MyGers being part of the ballot for Livi process or just people commenting in general?

What’s in the boxes this year?

Should be an opt out option, I doubt I’ll use anything that’s sent out

Means that if restrictions are still in place at the time of the celtic game, which I wouldn't bet against, 80% of your supporters bus will have a ticket for that game - every cloud ;)

That's certainly how I'm viewing the fact that we didn't get Livi tickets - means we are definitely there to witness the mauling of the bheasts.

Yes not overly fussed mate

I managed to secure one through a friend

Just surprising how little people I know got one

The Livi game was just a straight ballot between ST holders, MyGers didn’t have anything to do with I know people not on MyGers for example who were allocated. As for next game if still not at full capacity those that missed Livi have priority for the Celtic game

I understand myGers didn’t come into the equation for Livi ballot, and the Club have advised everyone unsuccessful will be priority for celtic game.

Hopefully celtic game will be full capacity and there won’t be an issue.

However I have mentioned it a few times on here.

9,000 ticked for all friendlies.

we had initially, when they started issuing the tickets,

2,000 Arsenal, 8,500 Brighton and 12,500 Madrid. Simple maths tells you everyone of they 9,000 should have been offered at least 2 out of the 3 games. Most weren’t, I was offered Arsenal and nothing else in the first ballots.

So you can understand my concern over how the ticket office manage ballots. Was there ever an explanation why the managed to make an arse of relatively low numbers, and has there been any confirmation on how the ballot for Livi was executed ? Other than you got one or you didn’t ?

I was on the away scheme since the inception of the supposedly rolling ballot, everyone should have got an equal amount of matches, at most one of a difference. I know loads of instances where folk were getting back to back before folk had any and at end of season 2 or more matches of a difference.

What’s in the boxes this year?

Should be an opt out option, I doubt I’ll use anything that’s sent out
67-EAFB43-52-AF-43-ED-ADEF-7900-F0-C931-A4.jpg

It’s a re-hash of my previous posts/rant before the Real debacle as I seen the SLO was active on the thread

Would be good to get some answers to the endless questions but it seems all is forgotten about the Brighton/Real Madrid debacle

I’ve not though and will reference it where appropriate. Going forward the club can ram friendlies cccs up their arse and I’m still not going to buy additional mygers pish.

Still no answers on if Celtic will be top down or not either which is important info for me - no incentive to keep buying stuff and the club are doing themselves out of hundred of £s per season from people middle to upper gold
Are we any closer to an answer on my last point?

How will tickets be distributed for Parkhead games between gold members? Will it be top down, will it be a ballot, will it be first come, first served?

If it’s not top down, there’s 0 incentive for people like myself that are comfortable gold members to continue buying the additional mygers shite that absolutely no one wants.I’d have saved myself a good bit of £ not buying the additional crap and if it’s not top down, many fans will be in a similar situation. There’s zero incentive for people middle/upper gold to keep “buying” points if there’s not some sort of reward

If top-down for Parkhead can’t be the reward, what other “rewards” are the club looking at giving, say, the top 300 members in mygers? Stuff like training ground tours/signed tops/meet players/meet staff etc would incentify fans to keep ploughing £ in for stuff they don’t want. For example, I’ve bought all the programmes and half of them were fired straight in the bin because I wasn’t interested in them. That’s roughly £100 I’d have been as well just burning

@Greg Marshall are you able to confirm? Don’t particularly wish to email the mygers email to get a “we don’t actually know how it’ll work” answer

Are we any closer to an answer on my last point?

How will tickets be distributed for Parkhead games between gold members? Will it be top down, will it be a ballot, will it be first come, first served?

If it’s not top down, there’s 0 incentive for people like myself that are comfortable gold members to continue buying the additional mygers shite that absolutely no one wants.I’d have saved myself a good bit of £ not buying the additional crap and if it’s not top down, many fans will be in a similar situation. There’s zero incentive for people middle/upper gold to keep “buying” points if there’s not some sort of reward

If top-down for Parkhead can’t be the reward, what other “rewards” are the club looking at giving, say, the top 300 members in mygers? Stuff like training ground tours/signed tops/meet players/meet staff etc would incentify fans to keep ploughing £ in for stuff they don’t want. For example, I’ve bought all the programmes and half of them were fired straight in the bin because I wasn’t interested in them. That’s roughly £100 I’d have been as well just burning

@Greg Marshall are you able to confirm? Don’t particularly wish to email the mygers email to get a “we don’t actually know how it’ll work” answer
I understand you might not be in a position to answer @Greg Marshall however if you’re unable to do so, are you able to point me in the direction of someone at the club that can do so?

People are interested in the above and it’ll allow people to assess whether there’s any point in buying stuff if it’s not going to make a difference. Ultimately I’ll be gold for at least the next 3 seasons and European aways will keep me there so if Parkheads not top-down, there no need for me to spend a few hundred £ each season

If you could tell me the best person to contact I’ll drop them an email. Preferably not the MyGers team though as they’re challenging the ticket office for being absolutely clueless, since they’ve messed up my points and it’s like pulling teeth to get an answer

Not showing on mine either
I emailed them asking about the Blackpool point amongst other stuff, got this reply this morning.

Due to the friendlies being cancelled these points were removed with the refund, however I have received a list of all those who purchased and will have to add manually.

Apologies for the delay, but rest assured these will be added.

My son collects programmes, he has done since he started going to the games 12 years ago, I've been buying them for him using his details so he gets the point, when they started giving points for them last year you used to see the point being added pretty much straight away, this season I've had to chase up every one with them so far, Arsenal, Brighton and Madrid, his Livingston one arrived today but the point yet again still hasn't been added.,

They have already added Brighton and Madrid, possibly Arsenal too.
Theres been nothing added to mine or my sons, we were at Arsenal and Brighton through the friendlies CCCS, we were at Madrid too but picked up the tickets through mates who'd been allocated them despite not signing up for the CCCS.

I asked about points for the friendlies last week but they said nothing had been decided.

Did everyone receive the monthly MyGers email today.?
That is this month and last month I haven’t their email.
Other half is also in MyGers so know about the email being sent out.
I seem to have dropped off their emails list.

I bought the champions wall in late June/early July, turns out the club have no record of it and I can’t find a confirmation email from the company

Anyone know what the email address was that the receipt came from?

Back