My Gers

Am I reading previous posts correctly? Do you get points for attending a home game with your season ticket? Here’s my situation:

Neither me or my son are mygers members (I don’t agree with the scheme at all but that’s a whole other argument)

I’d like to get him a st next season. According to the website I’d have around 1100 mygers points if I joined. Could I get us both a membership, transfer my season ticket to his name and the he’d be collecting the points for the rest of the season meaning we’d both have enough points to get an ST offer next summer?

Were the points brackets confirmed again for this season? I think they were but can’t remember what each tier is. Anyone have it to hand?

Were the points brackets confirmed again for this season? I think they were but can’t remember what each tier is. Anyone have it to hand?
Bronze: 20-850
Silver: 851-1,500
Gold: 1501+

Maximum gold will be circa 1750 now Based on my rough cals

Am I reading previous posts correctly? Do you get points for attending a home game with your season ticket? Here’s my situation:

Neither me or my son are mygers members (I don’t agree with the scheme at all but that’s a whole other argument)

I’d like to get him a st next season. According to the website I’d have around 1100 mygers points if I joined. Could I get us both a membership, transfer my season ticket to his name and the he’d be collecting the points for the rest of the season meaning we’d both have enough points to get an ST offer next summer?
What age is your son?
There might be a conflict in what you suggest due to your ST being an adult.

What age is your son?
There might be a conflict in what you suggest due to your ST being an adult.
Yeh I did wonder about that. He’s 12 so he’d be a junior mygers member but adult ST holder. Good point

My initial thought was “that’s a great way to get around the highest point MyGers being offered ST’s first”. And then I thought “but does it work like that? Or is it still first come, first served regardless of number of points?”

No point in swapping the ST over to your son’s name if it’s a first come, first served basis. Obviously you’d need to double check!

Still not added my Rangers TV points, checked my emails and I renewed the end of May

Some laugh if I miss out on 25 points on a technicality because of my auto renewal date :D

Also noticed they haven’t added a few points for programmes i previous bought and champions wall. The mygers team are painfully bad to deal with, would love to be a fly on the wall to see what they actually do all day
Are you just looking at the part of the website that tells you “You have X points”? Or is there somewhere where you can actually see a breakdown?

Are you just looking at the part of the website that tells you “You have X points”? Or is there somewhere where you can actually see a breakdown?
I didn’t believe my points total to be correct so contacted the mygers mailbox to get a proper break down

My points have increased by 10. Checked purchase history and it’s 5 each for Brighton and Madrid. So they are offering points for friendlies even though not everyone got chance to buy? Anyone who went to Arsenal get points for it?
I cant see any points for brighton on mine

i would have had madrid if they had sent the correct emails to people as well if you do get points for these friendlies

Blackpool was added just checked

Only MyGers Members who are also season ticket holders can purchase domestic away tickets and these will be made available in priority online sales windows on a first-come, first served basis with each tier receiving their own sales window.

Once Rangers has received the ticket information from the opposition club, we will send out a communication (where time scales permit) to all Members which will include the option to register interest for the fixture. Information on every fixture will also be made available online.

Each tier will have a separate sales window and the schedule will be published in advance.

That's in the FAQ within MyGers relating to domestic and European away games. Not sure if it's recently been updated or if this has always been the case? But it describes exactly how tickets were allocated for the Blackpool game. Suggests tickets will filter down through the tiers as opposed to each tier being allocated a percentage. Not sure if T&C says something different?

Only MyGers Members who are also season ticket holders can purchase domestic away tickets and these will be made available in priority online sales windows on a first-come, first served basis with each tier receiving their own sales window.

Once Rangers has received the ticket information from the opposition club, we will send out a communication (where time scales permit) to all Members which will include the option to register interest for the fixture. Information on every fixture will also be made available online.

Each tier will have a separate sales window and the schedule will be published in advance.

That's in the FAQ within MyGers relating to domestic and European away games. Not sure if it's recently been updated or if this has always been the case? But it describes exactly how tickets were allocated for the Blackpool game. Suggests tickets will filter down through the tiers as opposed to each tier being allocated a percentage. Not sure if T&C says something different?
I was of the belief that for European aways would be top down and tickets would only be made available for silver if all gold were sorted etc

Maybe Greg can clarify

I was of the belief that for European aways would be top down and tickets would only be made available for silver if all gold were sorted etc

Maybe Greg can clarify
They like to change things without telling us. Don’t think silver and bronze will be very happy. No chance of a Cat A game.

So only gold members get access to them games? That’s not what was detailed before, where have you read that?
I never said that. If you read up you will see what the FAQ states. It suggests that tickets may be allocated the same as Blackpool, meaning gold get first crack at tickets. Which likely means it will sell out in gold.

What's the deal on Monday with the 6 hour window, a free for all or gold first 2 hours, silver second 2 hours then bronze?

What's the deal on Monday with the 6 hour window, a free for all or gold first 2 hours, silver second 2 hours then bronze?
I imagine it would be a free for all or you just risk gold getting them all and bronze not having a chance to gain points

I'm surprised people dont get more grief when they admit to being a ST holder for 25 years.

Was there not meant to be a boycott of the Spivs?
Yes, anyone who didn't boycott, tend to expect staunch points. They get the opposite from me.

If your wanting to go to the game with a mate who is not in mygers but you are and mygers is limited to 1 ticket does that mean its near impossible to get 2 seats together in this circumstance? Both non season ticket holders.

You would be relying on luck that nobody buys the seat next to you during the mygers sale window and before the non mygers public sale opens up or is there a way round this?

@Greg Marshall

If your wanting to go to the game with a mate who is not in mygers but you are and mygers is limited to 1 ticket does that mean its near impossible to get 2 seats together in this circumstance? Both non season ticket holders.

You would be relying on luck that nobody buys the seat next to you during the mygers sale window and before the non mygers public sale opens up or is there a way round this?

@Greg Marshall
Add a MyGers member to your friends and family network and then you'll be able to purchase two together and then allocate the 2nd ticket to the 2nd member at point of sale.

MyGers has been fantastic this season tbh. Non season ticket here but joined up in August and have been able to get to both Malmo and Celtic at home so far this season and use the coaster every day for my coffee at the desk. Just hope it delivers a season book next year but can't fault the scheme at all. Takes the worry out of securing home tickets now.

Add a MyGers member to your friends and family network and then you'll be able to purchase two together and then allocate the 2nd ticket to the 2nd member at point of sale.

MyGers has been fantastic this season tbh. Non season ticket here but joined up in August and have been able to get to both Malmo and Celtic at home so far this season and use the coaster every day for my coffee at the desk. Just hope it delivers a season book next year but can't fault the scheme at all. Takes the worry out of securing home tickets now.
That should work but it's a bit of a workaround for something as simple as buying 2 tickets to go to the game with someone.

Back