My Gers

I've had to jump ship from Bar72 re cost. Got this seasons ticket from a friend who was giving one of his up (not officially transferred over yet) . I have a mygers account but trying to get another ticket for family. I thought there was a section for "waiting lists" but all I can find is the ticket center email. I'll email them see what they say
I'm sure you've probably seen it but this is from the MyGers FAQ. Takes you to a queue though because of the Livi tickets 'rush'.

How do I join the Season Ticketing Waiting list?

Only supporters who are Members can join the season ticket waiting list. To purchase a MyGers Membership and join the waiting list please select
HERE.

Tongue firmly in cheek and please take it in the spirit it is intended

There was always an element of a 2 tier system, just ask anyone in the travel club who paid to get priority access to tickets.
Season ticket holder’s on away scheme who did not pay the annual fee travel club were never going to be considered for tickets, unless in extraordinary circumstances (2008 UEFA final).

they have now integrated the travel club idea, with the previously free away cccs and box ticking method for allocation of tickets - which is called MyGers and charge an annual fee to give priority, those who don’t pay the annual fee are effectively ruling themselves out of applying for tickets.

as for friendlies, until things return to normal there will always be those who miss out - particularly those who are not signed up for a MyGers account which gives priority in the purchase of home tickets as stated in terms and conditions
Mygers doesnt appear to be offering priority for home games. I don't know how many have signed up for it but I am at the bottom end of the gold tier and haven't been offered the opportunity to attend this coming Saturday against Livingston. I've just accepted it's luck of the draw
as every season ticket holder is entitled to be considered for Saturday's game.
With only 2k for Arsenal I was surprised that anyone outside of corporate were lucky enough to be given the chance of getting in. I did get offer of, and took up Brighton. I got a late offer for Real Madrid which must have been due to an increase in permitted attendance or ticket offers not being taken up.

Don’t have many problems with MyGers, I can see it for what it is, a cash making scheme for the club - and I thought a membership scheme was long overdue btw - but it’s worrying that it appears to be being used to determine priority for home matches. This should not be the case in my opinion, regardless of a reduced capacity season ticket holders should be treated equally without MyGers status.
If it was being used as a priority for home matches I'd be getting in against Livingston on Saturday

Mygers doesnt appear to be offering priority for home games. I don't know how many have signed up for it but I am at the bottom end of the gold tier and haven't been offered the opportunity to attend this coming Saturday against Livingston. I've just accepted it's luck of the draw
With only 2k for Arsenal I was surprised that anyone outside of corporate were lucky enough to be given the chance of getting in. I did get offer of, and took up Brighton. I got a late offer for Real Madrid which must have been due to an increase in permitted attendance or ticket offers not being taken up.

It is not used for priority for league games - all ST holders were in the ballot.

It is a priority factor in friendlies, cup, and European matches at Ibro

It is not used for priority for league games - all ST holders were in the ballot.

It is a priority factor in friendlies, cup, and European matches at make rules up as go along I see as it clearly states if wanted friendly games to tick box they were nothing when I signed up to mygers saying I get priority friendly games I never got priority either

It is a priority factor in friendlies, cup, and European matches at Ibro
Can you point me in the direction of where in the FAQs about mygers or the mygers guidelines that it says it would ever be used to determine who can attend home matches?

First I’d ever heard of it was in the ST renewal numbers announcement, can’t recall it being mentioned at the time of mygers renewal.

Genuinely interested when it was decided to start using it as a way of determining who can attend Ibrox

Also, why do we have CCCS if mygers is going to supersede it?

Lot of unrest amongst fans with the my gers scenario, basically it looks like even if you are a ST holder ticked all the boxes yet you wont be considered for 'important' games unless you for out another £45. Rangers tend to forget where we were 10 years ago when thousands followed and kept the club afloat. To be treated like this is disgracefull, why should any fan be treated differently because they put £45 more into the club? Do we now have a 2 tier fan system depending on how much you can give to the club?
what are these important games you speak of ?

mate got ticket for first game and is not mygers, i ddint and have mygers

Can you point me in the direction of where in the FAQs about mygers or the mygers guidelines that it says it would ever be used to determine who can attend home matches?

First I’d ever heard of it was in the ST renewal numbers announcement, can’t recall it being mentioned at the time of mygers renewal.

Genuinely interested when it was decided to start using it as a way of determining who can attend Ibrox

You can ask similar questions on the ALL Friendlies priority cccs.

The club chose , on the whole, to ignore the agreement with ST holders who took up this option. If they want to implement Mygers for home games they can and they will, without a second thought for anyone. They've been pretty ruthless of late.

I'm sure you've probably seen it but this is from the MyGers FAQ. Takes you to a queue though because of the Livi tickets 'rush'.

How do I join the Season Ticketing Waiting list?

Only supporters who are Members can join the season ticket waiting list. To purchase a MyGers Membership and join the waiting list please select
HERE.
Cheers VB, finally cracked it

Signed up for the opportunity to apply for away tickets now that the away cccs has been transferred to MyGers season ticket holders only

Seems very odd to have non home and friendly cccs then use MyGers not really fair on those not in MyGers who’ve committed to those games regardless. MyGers to me was domestic & Euro away along with Semi finals and finals.

I never signed up for any friendlies before this season

I attended all the away friendlies through supporters club so never gained points for them ( Sheff wed, derby, linfield, Leipzig and anymore I can’t think )

The only extra I bought was the Galatasaray game at Ibrox which got you 5 points I believe

I went to all home and away games, cup semis and finals and most euro away games and I am quite easily in gold

I struggle to see how someone that has went to most games would not be in gold unless they’re points have been miscounted
The reason could be that they didn't tick the away cccs and semi/final cccs as they were worth 100 points per season.

I didn't tick the boxes as I don't do domestic aways and for home games we try to take our grandson so my seat is no good on its own.

I am currently silver but with the extra 400 points I would have been in gold as I have a very good travel club record.

Had I played the system and ticked the boxes and passed on the tickets then I would have been in gold but I didn't.

That will even out as those years drop off but for now I've lost out.

Seems very odd to have non home and friendly cccs then use MyGers not really fair on those not in MyGers who’ve committed to those games regardless. MyGers to me was domestic & Euro away along with Semi finals and finals.
It’s a re-hash of my previous posts/rant before the Real debacle as I seen the SLO was active on the thread

Would be good to get some answers to the endless questions but it seems all is forgotten about the Brighton/Real Madrid debacle

I’ve not though and will reference it where appropriate. Going forward the club can ram friendlies cccs up their arse and I’m still not going to buy additional mygers pish.

Still no answers on if Celtic will be top down or not either which is important info for me - no incentive to keep buying stuff and the club are doing themselves out of hundred of £s per season from people middle to upper gold

You forgot about the missing FAQ

Q. What does Mygers cover?

A. Anything we want it to when we want it to if we want it to. :))
You’re not far wrong buddy, that carte Blanche clause they have in the guidelines allows them to make it up as they go along :D

Maybe that’s why the club aren’t forthcoming with answers in a written format - doing so would mean people will cite it if it turns out to be inaccurate

You forgot about the missing FAQ

Q. What does Mygers cover?

A. Anything we want it to when we want it to if we want it to. :))
It’s a re-hash of my previous posts/rant before the Real debacle as I seen the SLO was active on the thread

Would be good to get some answers to the endless questions but it seems all is forgotten about the Brighton/Real Madrid debacle

I’ve not though and will reference it where appropriate. Going forward the club can ram friendlies cccs up their arse and I’m still not going to buy additional mygers pish.

Still no answers on if Celtic will be top down or not either which is important info for me - no incentive to keep buying stuff and the club are doing themselves out of hundred of £s per season from people middle to upper gold
They should just come out and say look lads we haven’t really got a clue so just take it as it goes

Thing is, I ended up with Real and Brighton in the end up but the whole thing was handled appallingly

Didn’t once moan about not getting Arsenal either
I’ve been lucky myself to have got all three, I just don’t think MyGers should’ve played a part and should’ve been between those who ticked the friendlies before Madrid was announced as there’s no question that’s when numbers jumped

Not forgotten here either, although I eventually managed to get to all three the way the guys who ticked the home freindlies box were treated wasn't right, still no acknowledgement of my complaint sent to the CCCS email address either.

I'm more annoyed about the way we were treated last week than I am about not getting a ticket for Livingston on Saturday, at least that ballot seems to have done what it said on the tin.

Is it just me that has problems with this? Im trying to purchase a membership. Logged in on app, then it takes me to a website which after trying to check out says my log in isn’t recognised. Very frustrating as no one to contact.

Not forgotten here either, although I eventually managed to get to all three the way the guys who ticked the home freindlies box were treated wasn't right, still no acknowledgement of my complaint sent to the CCCS email address either.

I'm more annoyed about the way we were treated last week than I am about not getting a ticket for Livingston on Saturday, at least that ballot seems to have done what it said on the tin.
You still had no luck for Saturday mate?

I didn’t even bother emailing because I decided I’d take a step back and not go in all guns blazing

Genuinely hope thousands of ST holders don’t sign up to the friendlies CCCS and we’ll see the attendance against absolute nobodies next season

Shafted fans who were committed to buying any ticket regardless of opposition so I won’t bother again. Who ever made the decision is an arse tbh

I didn’t even bother emailing because I decided I’d take a step back and not go in all guns blazing

Genuinely hope thousands of ST holders don’t sign up to the friendlies CCCS and we’ll see the attendance against absolute nobodies next season

Shafted fans who were committed to buying any ticket regardless of opposition so I won’t bother again. Who ever made the decision is an arse tbh
I didn't go in all guns blazing, just made them aware that I wasn't happy:cool:

in a normal situation ST priority gives everyone access to their seat for the game. But once that isn’t the case the other factors are considered which is consistent with what happens for a semi final or final.

in a normal situation ST priority gives everyone access to their seat for the game. But once that isn’t the case the other factors are considered which is consistent with what happens for a semi final or final.
Where’s it noted in the FAQs or guidelines that mygers would be considered for games at Ibrox, be that friendlies, cup games or league games?

I’ve tried looking at the guidelines and don’t see it anywhere. I also checked back to the inception of mygers last year and again I didn’t see any mention of it having any bearing on home games. The only relevance home games had was attendance points as far as I can see

You able to link me to where the club informed the fans that it would be used for home games?

We have a CCCS for semis/finals (I understand that there’s different priorities based on ticking box and being a mygers member too) but obviously from the start there’s been clear communication that mygers will play a part in semis/finals ballot. As far as I can see, nothing of a similar process was mentioned for home cup games/ST games or friendlies

Last edited by a moderator:
Slightly off topic. My sons mygers package was delivered today. Haven’t noticed this had been discussed anywhere
Little bit of discussion earlier. Kids packs seem to be arriving, no sign of adult ones yet I don’t think.

Slightly off topic. My sons mygers package was delivered today. Haven’t noticed this had been discussed anywhere
My sons got delivered today. Just a bag to keep a small iPad in, poster, some stickers and a mobile phone holder.

Pretty pointless if you ask me.

I agree with you.

They shafted those who joined the friendlies cccs and introduced mygers to the equation. Wrongly in my opinion.

Now for the first league game they haven't used mygers as a tool to gauge who gets in. If anything they could at least be consistent.

There should be a cut off point where you can amend your cccs status like they've done in years gone by with semis and finals.

Where’s it noted in the FAQs or guidelines that mygers would be considered for games at Ibrox, be that friendlies, cup games or league games?

I’ve tried looking at the guidelines and don’t see it anywhere. I also checked back to the inception of mygers last year and again I didn’t see any mention of it having any bearing on home games. The only relevance home games had was attendance points as far as I can see

You able to link me to where the club informed the fans that it would be used for home games?

We have a CCCS for semis/finals (I understand that there’s different priorities based on ticking box and being a mygers member too) but obviously from the start there’s been clear communication that mygers will play a part in semis/finals ballot. As far as I can see, nothing of a similar process was mentioned for home cup games/ST games or friendlies
The only mention I can remember was priority for buying tickets for MyGers members who were non season ticket holders - I took this to mean MyGers members get priority in any public sale of home tickets - which would obviously be for league games in normal times

The only mention I can remember was priority for buying tickets for MyGers members who were non season ticket holders - I took this to mean MyGers members get priority in any public sale of home tickets - which would obviously be for league games in normal times
Yeah, I didn’t mention that as I’m specifically angling the question towards ST holders rather than public sale tickets

You’re obviously correct though

I couldn't get a season ticket and thinking about joining my gers this morning. Does anyone know if I'll have a chance of getting match tickets even though I couldn't get a season ticket?

I couldn't get a season ticket and thinking about joining my gers this morning. Does anyone know if I'll have a chance of getting match tickets even though I couldn't get a season ticket?
I believe that'll be the case - for matches, there will be a priority sale for MyGers membership

I’ve been lucky myself to have got all three, I just don’t think MyGers should’ve played a part and should’ve been between those who ticked the friendlies before Madrid was announced as there’s no question that’s when numbers jumped

There was only 9,000 ticked for all the friendlies. With the numbers allowed everyone should have got 2 give or take around 1,000 all three.

I got Arsenal. Arranged to buy my mates Brighton as he was away that day and got an offer for Brighton after I had his.

I had no offer of Madrid yet folk not even asking for them had them, they were on sale on TO in here before I finally got an offer.

That was small numbers and they still fcuk’d it up.

I don’t know what parameters they used for the ballot for the Livi game but I know loads who are Gold MyGers, went to the friendlies and never got Livi. It would be good if they explained how the ballot worked as I’m concerned about the next ballot if we aren’t at full capacity.

There was only 9,000 ticked for all the friendlies. With the numbers allowed everyone should have got 2 give or take around 1,000 all three.

I got Arsenal. Arranged to buy my mates Brighton as he was away that day and got an offer for Brighton after I had his.

I had no offer of Madrid yet folk not even asking for them had them, they were on sale on TO in here before I finally got an offer.

I don’t know what parameters they used for the ballot for the Livi game but I know loads who are Gold MyGers, went to the friendlies and never got Livi. It would be good if they explained how the ballot worked as I’m concerned about the next ballot if we aren’t at full capacity.
The Livi game was just a straight ballot between ST holders, MyGers didn’t have anything to do with I know people not on MyGers for example who were allocated. As for next game if still not at full capacity those that missed Livi have priority for the Celtic game

Re the Livingston ballot, my understanding is that it was nothing to do with any cccs/mygers, it was just all ST holders in a straight ballot

That’s the only fair way they could do it

The amount of people I know that go to most games that never got picked out the ballot for Livi is crazy

I think out of the 30/40 people I have spoken to from supporters buses only 2 have had a ticket through ballot

The amount of people I know that go to most games that never got picked out the ballot for Livi is crazy

I think out of the 30/40 people I have spoken to from supporters buses only 2 have had a ticket through ballot
Jesus Christ, how many we expecting? 24000?

Based on the bus list I’ve seen, looks as if my RSC is 50/50 roughly

Back