My local council have finally lost the plot.

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
They are asking for people to house 16-18 year old male refugees. Having said that, I'm sure plenty of those with 'refugees welcome' on their Facebook pages will welcome them with open arms......won't they?:rolleyes:

5th September
Can you house an asylum seeker?
6314340.jpg

0 comments
Get the latest local news straight to your inbox every day

CAN you offer a safe home for a young male asylum seeker?

North Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership are looking for host families to provide safe and nurturing environments for male teenage asylum seekers, aged between 16-18, from Sudan.

The teens have limited English and may may have been separated from their families and, experienced refugee camps.

For details, call 01294 311505 to speak to the team or email SSKinshipCare@northayrshire.gov.uk.

North Ayrshire? Is that where Maw and Paw Sturgeon live? Surely they'll be more than happy to take some in? Right?

They will probably get free furniture ie bed, sofa, fridge, cooker , wshing machine etc thrown in with the deal

Yeah, that sounds like a real good idea. Won't be any negative outcome with that. They should definitely go hunting down these f**king idiots that say "refugees welcome" shit.

Well that's a new one.

How many you taking off them geo? :D

Erm, let me think. Feckin none!! :D Who in their right mind would take them in? As others have said- what could possibly go wrong? It would probably work out best if you left your wife or teenage daughter at home with them while you went to work.

North Ayrshire? Is that where Maw and Paw Sturgeon live? Surely they'll be more than happy to take some in? Right?
Yip they will be at the front of the queue like their daughter was then not go ahead with it just like their daughter.

Hopefully these deluded idiots that want them here welcome them in with open arms, only to be robbed the first time they leave the house.

There'll be some ugly as sin munter of a woman rubbing her hands at the thought of bagging one of these. Poor f**ker will be wishing he's back in a camp somewhere in France.

WOW, I'm surprised they don't put a financial figure against it to show you what you could possibly earn!

Time for Jimmy Krankie to step up to the plate and take one in. Did she not say she would.

Good idea, now we will see if all the do gooders will back up their views with actions. Largs is full of vikings at the moment so the place is full up.

Slightly off track but did anyone read about the EU politician whose daughter was raped and murdered by one of these 'refugees' coming into Europe?

He said to respond not with hate, but by donating money to help refugees.

How twisted must you be for it not to sink in that your own daughter was raped & murdered by one of these invaders yet you still want more of them in?

It's a shame we all have to face the consequences thanks to the refugees welcome brigade

I never signed up for having them here

Slightly off track but did anyone read about the EU politician whose daughter was raped and murdered by one of these 'refugees' coming into Europe?

How twisted must you be for it not to sink in that your own daughter was raped & murdered by one of these invaders yet you still want more of them in?
Do you have a link? Sounds terrible and mental. All this forgive and forget pish. Naw, ye raped and killed my daughter. I am coming for you and will turn you inside out and choke you on your own shit.Then cut your limbs off one by one and batter your skill with them.

They're not right in the head.

Aye no worries. Keys to the 4x4 are on the hook and you know where the knife drawer is.

They are asking for people to house 16-18 year old male refugees. Having said that, I'm sure plenty of those with 'refugees welcome' on their Facebook pages will welcome them with open arms......won't they?:rolleyes:

5th September
6314340.jpg

0 comments

North Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership are looking for host families to provide safe and nurturing environments for male teenage asylum seekers, aged between 16-18, from Sudan.

The teens have limited English and may may have been separated from their families and, experienced refugee camps.

For details, call 01294 311505 to speak to the team or email SSKinshipCare@northayrshire.gov.uk.

what is an experienced refugee camp?

Truly horrific, poor lassie and her family.
Anyone taking a refugee in is not right in the head imo
On what do you base the opinion that because of one incident it must be a reason to tar all refugees with the same brush.
Would you say people shouldn't foster teenagers ? Or take in lodgers ?

I guess they are looking for foster carers. Not easy to look afters someone who has probably experienced civil war for ten years in Sudan and a lot of trauma in getting to Europe.

Legitimate refugees exist in amongst the number of people circa 100k coming to Europe.

I know how this sounds but dare I say its like advertising for a rapist.

I know, I know before anyone says.

One can sympathise with the plight of genuine refugees, but essentially what people are being asked to do here is to take in someone they don't know from Adam, who doesn't speak the language and who can't even be vetted by the authorities prior to being housed somewhere. This is utter lunacy.

Where are all the social justice warriors now? Why don't they practice what they preach and take these people in?

On what do you base the opinion that because of one incident it must be a reason to tar all refugees with the same brush.
Fostering teenagers born and raised here, in our culture who have had a shitty time is completely different to taking in a refugee from an alien culture, who barely speaks the same language and is possibly mentally scarred by some of the crap they may have seen.
It's that Fkn simple.

No, he's saying they shouldn't take in men who've grown up in backwards cultures.

Fostering teenagers born and raised here, in our culture who have had a shitty time is completely different to taking in a refugee from an alien culture, who barely speaks the same language and is possibly mentally scarred by some of the crap they may have seen.
It's that Fkn simple.

Many of the children born here are abandoned by the care system when they reach 16, there isnt enough families or support. It's madness.

It is not necessarily a backwards culture. You could be a kid from the countryside and not some mad product of a bigot factory like we have religious indoctrination in this country.

I worked in Edinburgh and Glasgow with a lot of Iraqis, Kurds, Sudanese and some Central Africans( All ex-Empire) who had fled here due to serious serious wars. Most of them had been lucky to get out and had skills, hope and wanted to contribute here. I had a Professor of Hydrology from Baghdad University who ended up doing gardening with folk out of rehab as he was shocked at the state of some Scottish folk who retrained as a alcohol and drugs worker.

The problem is economic migration and the free for all created in Libya, Egypt and the attitude of the southern European states.

Many of the children born here are abandoned by the care system when they reach 16, there isnt enough families or support. It's madness.
Exactly, yet we are taking in all sorts from everywhere.
When everyone here is fit and healthy, has a roof over their head, a job, plenty of food and a decent life, then we can look to cure the ills of the world.
Charity begins at home

If they did not speak my language, and had a different religion and culture. It's a no from me.
Perhaps you could volunteer to take another on my behalf, to ease my guilt?

5th September
6314340.jpg

0 comments

No doubt there will be some fat middle aged couples volunteering to take in these chancers to be used as sex toys.

Same as all these wimmin who helped out as charity workers in Calais and were caught out shaggin lots of them"child refugees".

Latest posts

Back