My local council have finally lost the plot.

No doubt there will be some fat middle aged couples volunteering to take in these chancers to be used as sex toys.

Same as all these wimmin who helped out as charity workers in Calais and were caught out shaggin lots of them"child refugees".
Just beat me to it. First thought was I can imagine a few Ayrshire 50+ women salivating at the prospect

Did Sturgeon ever take an asylum seeker in, I can remember her making that very statement while the cameras were rolling?

One can sympathise with the plight of genuine refugees, but essentially what people are being asked to do here is to take in someone they don't know from Adam, who doesn't speak the language and who can't even be vetted by the authorities prior to being housed somewhere. This is utter lunacy.

Where are all the social justice warriors now? Why don't they practice what they preach and take these people in?
great post but I'm sure you already know the answer to your question.

Many of the children born here are abandoned by the care system when they reach 16, there isnt enough families or support. It's madness.

But the authorities implement rules to help adult asylum seekers instead. The system is failing its own people, deliberately iny opinion

Its time to put Sturgeon on the spot and ask if she is going to take one of this lot in?

First, they are not refugees. Once they leave their first point of refuge they cease to be refugees and become something else, economic migrants, call it what you like.
The term refugee is used for emotive effect.
Those advocating this now need to go to the end of every waiting list, NHS, school or university of choice, housing, police response, dentist and doctor appointments, etc., etc., but we know they won't.

It will be those already at the bottom of society who will take the consequences of this, not Nigel and Tabitha waiving their banners about.

Those advocating this should lead by example, but again we know they won't.

First, they are not refugees. Once they leave their first point of refuge they cease to be refugees and become something else, economic migrants, call it what you like.
Those advocating this now need to go to the end of every waiting list, NHS, school or university of choice, housing, police response, dentist and doctor appointments, etc., etc., but we know they won't.

It will be those already at the bottom of society who will take the consequences of this, not Nigel and Tabitha waiving their banners about.

The problem is too many beaurocrats see the eu as one entity, so if they enter via Greece them they should be awarded automatic entry to the UK. And sections of the msm will support their view

I have just phoned the cooncil and put bnigmother and buxton bear down for two each.

Just doing my bit for the poor refugees.:)

JS71350481.jpg

I'm not sure but.....
Thats a very genuine welcoming face she has there.

In most cases they have travelled through many safe countries to get to these camps in France, what they are really after is the jackpot in terms of safety. The UK is their choice of final destination for a reason.

Reason the council are trying this is their budget is on it's arse,pretty much the same as every other council in Scotland.We don't have the money to look after our own kids in trouble,never mind anyone else's-I spoke with a social worker at a funeral a while ago and she was saying her council area is on it's knees.

Back