My Name Is Francesco Totti

Liked how in his early days the President sided with and put his faith in Totti and got rid of the manager, a decision that ultimateley led to Roma being built around Totti and eventually winning a long awaited Scudetto, some forward line too Totti,Batigoal and Montella absolute quality.

A few are missing my point.

I’m not saying he wasn’t. I’m saying that Hoddle would day Totti isn’t because he played at Roma all his life and not a super club, yet he’d probably say Shearer was world class even though he only played for Blackburn and Newcastle
......Southampton too.

Thought the documentary was brilliant, really enjoyed it.

Brilliant player and this is one of his best goals. A perfect lob over the goalie from distance.

I am a bad person. I had forgotten about Totti the footballer and thought the thread had something to do with the head of the Roman Catholic Church and Ireland's national dish.

Anyone else watching this on Sky? Incredible documentary narrated by Totti himself. Mesmerising. What a player. Fantastic story of his footballing life, great footage, and unmissable if you like football.
Thanks for that OP. A great watch, obviously adored by the Roma fans. Emotional scenes at the end in his farewell to the fans.

Back