My post on Morelos last week

Bishybear30

Got slaughtered for saying he shouldn’t be getting another contract with another rise on wages. I really didn’t want to be right but he is being found out massively.

Continuously flatters to deceive and when he isn’t scoring goals his poor control and lack of a football brain becomes more and more obvious.

What really riles me is that he has continuously stated that he wants something bigger than Rangers.
Crack on Alfie, you looked like a 1.5mil player beside Kamberi today.

Start playing like you say you can and I’ll change my mind. Until then, you’re turning into a player that believed his own hype without much in return.

Yes he scored goals in Europe and I’m not denying he is the main reason we are still in the Europa but since the beginning of December he hasn’t kicked his own arse.

Let’s just forget about the 29 goals from June to December.

I agree with your comment above, however think how many goals he would have scored, if he had the true strikers ability too chip balls over an out coming Goalie, he’s sadly lacking in this ability.

Morelos seems to be expected to score every chance he has. Not like the Rangers support to be completely unrealistic.

His form is horrendous and since the suspensions kicked in he’s been a different player. However he’s still scored 29 goals and in reality he’s the absolute least or our problems.

I really hope he finds his form again soon. He has been brilliant up to now. A decent bid in the summer and I think we will bite there hand off though. Too much drama off the pitch thanks too the Scottish media and with his discipline record he will be gone.

Got slaughtered for saying he shouldn’t be getting another contract with another rise on wages. I really didn’t want to be right but he is being found out massively.

Continuously flatters to deceive and when he isn’t scoring goals his poor control and lack of a football brain becomes more and more obvious.

What really riles me is that he has continuously stated that he wants something bigger than Rangers.
Crack on Alfie, you looked like a 1.5mil player beside Kamberi today.

Start playing like you say you can and I’ll change my mind. Until then, you’re turning into a player that believed his own hype without much in return.

Yes he scored goals in Europe and I’m not denying he is the main reason we are still in the Europa but since the beginning of December he hasn’t kicked his own arse.

I always think contracts should be earned and managers and players earn them by winning trophy's.

Thing is. I'm not convinced he is as good as HE or his agent think.

Seem to want a top 4 to top 6 club in a major league.

I'm not sure he is that level.

Currently being found out. Anyone who was fanatical about being the best would not have piled the weight on he has.

Before we all have an anurisim replying, do note I haven't said he's rubbish or not worth 20million. More than happy to keep him.

He was excellent in the first half of the season. Was immense in the Europa League. You don’t suddenly become a bad player over night. He’s lost form like the rest of the team and is maybe suffering a bit with the off field stuff.

Were you saying that when he was on his way to becoming the Europa League’s top scorer last autumn?

He has flaws in his game, no doubt, but we all saw his worth to the team up until new year.

He was actually close to phenomenal at times, but perhaps that was part of our problem - we were too reliant on him.

He has carried us this season. Papered over a number of cracks that are now apparent now that his his form has dipped. To suggest he is a £1.5m player is plainly nonsense.

He's a terrific player on his day but unfortunately he's hit a poor bit of form at the worst time. In saying that he has had 2 perfectly good goals chopped off incorrectly since he came back from suspension.

We built up his transfer fee as a fan base however and if he doesn't rediscover his 1st half of the season for then we will look pretty silly when he goes for a fraction of what was banded about.

Hes not the first and wont be the last striker to have a bad patch. Dont get me wrong, hes been hopeless since the Celtic game but he'll find form again soon enough.

He’s probably our best player and I’m not sure we’ll get a striker as good anytime soon.

But... his form is terrible right now and his suspensions are so hurtful. If he leaves us without a trophy or a goal against the terriers then it’s a clear black mark. A huge one.

Currently being found out. Anyone who was fanatical about being the best would not have piled the weight on he has.
I've thought this for a few weeks now, that sometimes he looks like he's towing a caravan and in one picture from today, he did look rather chunky. Has he been piling on the pounds?

Your post is totally subjective ,by you saying was right I was right look I was right ,you’re only vindicating your own judgement .

plenty people disagree ,yes you are right but only in your own head .

A big well done to the mentally challenged media! Job done.......C.unts.

Any young lad be it from here or abroad must be affected by the constant hatred and demonisation of one so young.

Dirty mentally challenged bastards!!

Were you saying that when he was on his way to becoming the Europa League’s top scorer last autumn?

He has flaws in his game, no doubt, but we all saw his worth to the team up until new year.

He was actually close to phenomenal at times, but perhaps that was part of our problem - we were too reliant on him.
No I wasn’t however, I am not living in the past I have watched him flatter to deceive since mid December. Do you think that is good enough?

We need others to step up when Morelos isn't scoring. I actually thought he got better when Kamberi come on. I couldn't believe it when Gerrard took him off, it sent it the wrong message. I felt we would've got a 3rd with those two on, they were linking up well.

Ridiculous thread who needs the mentally challenged media when we have our own turning on him.

OP take a moment to think where exactly we would be without his goals

Your post is totally subjective ,by you saying was right I was right look I was right ,you’re only vindicating your own judgement .

plenty people disagree ,yes you are right but only in your own head .
The op started this thread for one reason only.He wanted a pat on the back.

I really think the bullying, abuse and media witchhunt has got to him a bit. He has been asbolutely kicked from pillar to post by every Rangers hater in the country since the 29th of December and has had his personal life splashed all over the papers.

Cheating officials that have denied him two perfectly good goals in the last 2 weeks, let opponents kick lumps out of him and then book him when he sneezes too close to someone, may also be affecting his mentality.

He definitely looks off it just now, but his ability isn’t up for debate and we need to support him to get back to his best.

Back