My reply from Ruth Davidson’s office ref Michelle Gray and all the other poor victims

I haven’t but I will today, tbh they are so far down in my list of priorities I never even thought about them!

They are low ranking but they are involved in this cover up so should be able to provide answers. I don't think they will respond but let's start calling them out. If the players who were signed on S Forms by Celtic at the time were playing for the boys club there would need to be a formal loan agreement between CBC and Celtic registered with Sfa. That's if they were separate entities ;-)

Michelle is demanding a politician makes comment on The Now Proven Cover-Up.

The 2nd chance given by celtc - for Torbett to return to the club to abuse again - that ruined her poor brothers life.

You are correct. The bheasts appeal does not gag MSP's from commenting on any of that. Nor the media.

Feel for the poor woman. To ignore her and her brother like this is shameful Scotland. Totally shameful.
The crux for me, an absolute disgrace and a tragedy for those affected.

They are low ranking but they are involved in this cover up so should be able to provide answers. I don't think they will respond but let's start calling them out. If the players who were signed on S Forms by Celtic at the time were playing for the boys club there would need to be a formal loan agreement between CBC and Celtic registered with Sfa. That's if they were separate entities ;-)

When I get home I will email them and the leader of the RC church in Scotland, I’m on a mission to email every single organization who is relevant to that shameless den of inhuman bastards.

Most wont reply but at least they will know that people are very aware!

Latest reply!!!

Thank you for copying me in to the email you sent to Ruth Davidson who, as you mention, is currently on maternity leave.

The Scottish Conservatives take any allegations of abuse extremely seriously and, as such, are very aware of the very serious concerns being expressed, some of which are clearly matters for the police to investigate.

As you know, l am a list member for Mid Scotland and Fife so not entitled to take up constituency cases outwith my region. You may wish to contact my colleague Annie Wells MSP who represents Glasgow.

Liz Smith MSP

I’ve not heard from anyone else yet despite sending emails to several English MP’s, Private eye, Richard littlejohn, and following a thread yesterday Tennents brewery.

I will update as I get replies!

Great work once again Lainey. And good shout on Private Eye. I get a feeling that something may come on that one. ;)

When I get home I will email them and the leader of the RC church in Scotland, I’m on a mission to email every single organization who is relevant to that shameless den of inhuman bastards.

Brilliant. Hilarious too. :D

Well done. You've shown yourself to be better and more concerned about one of Scotland's biggest scandals than the media, a host of MSP's and our First Minister combined. You might get no replies, or be brushed off, but if that is what happens you are a much better person than they are. You show human compassion while they scramble to protect reputations. One thing for certain is you'll be making a few people quite uncomfortable.

Anyone a member of or have a partner who is a member of Mumsnet? I'm sure they would be glad to highlight Michelle's fight for justice, anywhere that will expose the lack of action from the Scottish government has got to be a good thing.

That's a great shout!

Don't let them sweep this under the carpet any longer.

We are all being congratulatory, on the terrific work being done by these 2 ladies('LL and Michelle Gray), how many of us have taken the step of following their example?
The bones of any argument are quite clearly laid out in this thread. It should not be difficult for us to contact anyone who we think it appropriate on these matters.
Let's do it guys. The First Minister, the Justice Minister, the political party leaders in Scotland and our own Maps.
Every bit of correspondence builds the pressure to take action against these evil deviants.

We are all being congratulatory, on the terrific work being done by these 2 ladies('LL and Michelle Gray), how many of us have taken the step of following their example?
The bones of any argument are quite clearly laid out in this thread. It should not be difficult for us to contact anyone who we think it appropriate on these matters.
Let's do it guys. The First Minister, the Justice Minister, the political party leaders in Scotland and our own Maps.
Every bit of correspondence builds the pressure to take action against these evil deviants.

Current sponsors of shame FC should be advised also but exactly right dude.

That's info that the sister of the lad that died last year should have for her solicitor to chase up m8. You should email that lead to him probs.

Saw an advert for the child abuse inquiry the orther day. So what the %^*& happens if you call up and say you were abused or know someone who was abused at a football club or religious organisation? They just say, “ah sorry that’s out of our scope”??

This is the very definition of a cover up where a public inquiry has been prohibited from investigating the worst offending institutions of the worst possible crimes because of inexplicable political motivation.

Makes me very angry that the people we have running this country are either so blinded by their love of the Catholic Church and Celtic, or at least scared to lose the voters that are, that they would do this.

All so they can go home feeling they did something, to any politicians watching in, you did %^*& all.
See this investigation that's being carried out that excludes sports places and religious bodies. It doesn't matter that their excluded cos this is a completely separate thing. This is a COVER UP that has been known about for decades and converging criminal activities with numerous perps all centred round that one horrible club full of predators and facilitators. Doesn't matter a damn that the retrospective enquiry didn't include them. This is why politicians should be commenting. The quieter they are as this progresses then the more pathetic they'll all look when it all comes to the surface. Not one politician has commented.

Just occurred to me and I posted it on the other thread about the damage limitation.

We are maybe barking up the wrong tree when we debate the merits of the decision to exclude religious and sporting organisations from historical child abuse investigations.

.... another poster got me thinking about that.

The investigations are for historical abuse that has hitherto been undisclosed.

What we have here is a proven criminal charges and multiple court cases and the most heinous COVER Up on a grand scale.

That's outwith the scope of the investigation in as much as it is already proven - and should immediately be a criminal prosecution - in any country but Scotland that is.

Not one bloody politician.
Not one councillor.
Not one MSP.
Not one paper.
Not one journalist.
No other football forums.
No other football support.
Not one SFA member.
Not one Police Scotland officer.

Has commented. That's a real scandal.

I would also encourage a link to Michelle's fight be posted on other forums we are members of, there is always a section for general chit chat. Getting people aware of this and talking about it is half of the problem. It might be an idea to contact the moderators first with a brief explanation of Michelle's issues before posting anything, that way it will stand more of a chance of not being cut or discarded.

Last edited:
Just occurred to me and I posted it on the other thread about the damage limitation.

We are maybe barking up the wrong tree when we debate the merits of the decision to exclude religious and sporting organisations from historical child abuse investigations.

What we have here is a proven criminal charges and multiple court cases and the most heinous COVER Up on a grand scale.

That's outwith the scope of the investigation in as much as it is already proven - and should immediately be a criminal prosecution - in any country but Scotland that is.

Not one councillor.
Not one MSP.
Not one paper.
Not one journalist.
Not one SFA member.

Can maybe understand serving police officer not being allowed to comment but the rest of ones you mentioned should have been all over this

The advice I took from the first reply was that people in that constituency would have to make a complaint to there MSP before it could be raised in the fmq’s

I would urge anyone in that particular area to ask why there elected official is not representing the people who put them in there respective positions.

I’ve decided to spend most of this evening emailing the English conservatives and the DUP for any hope of one of them asking the questions that should have been asked many years ago.

Might seem like a waste of time but the alternative is to hide behind the sofa like Sturgeon and her cohorts, anyway I’ve got the bit between my teeth now
Keep on it Lainey :)

Completely agree, I also believe it was CFC that used to pay travel expenses for those S-forms coming across from Northern Ireland and elsewhere to play for CBC.

Wonder who paid for those trips abroad as well? Was there any other expenses subsidised by CFC

Completely agree, I also believe it was CFC that used to pay travel expenses for those S-forms coming across from Northern Ireland and elsewhere to play for CBC.

Wonder who paid for those trips abroad as well? Was there any other expenses subsidised by CFC

Good thinking , I never thought about that. As has been said before by several on here, follow the money.

Football Club Forums: 292 Clubs & 16 Leagueshttps://footballclubforums.com/

If anyone has the time to send a generic email to these supporters forums and get them talking about it too then we may see others becoming involved, joining the dots and having a country wide conversation.

Or we could all take a couple of forums, join them and start threads on each with some well chosen links. Could also do the major European clubs as well. Sure the bigger clubs won't want to have anything to do with them if they know the details.

Hi Lainey - have you had any feedback from any of these parasites ?

Am I correct that the Tory MP Murdo told you that you can contact him again ? On the Michelle Gray thread we’re trying to get more support for the lady.
Sounds like she’s been getting abuse from tims on Twitter & seems a bit low.

Sounds like she’s been getting abuse from tims on Twitter & seems a bit low.

There have been very serious threats made to many parties over the years. It's really horrendous the levels they will stoop to.

Have you ever heard of the expression used in Stalinist Russia:

There Can Be No Murder in Paradise!

This is what we are dealing with.

Thanks again for your time and effort,I’ll pass on the message and I’m sure Michelle will call him over the next couple of days,and knowing her it will be tomorrow lol as she will is gunning for answers.

She is grateful for any help and best wishes.

Hi mate - don’t know if you’ve seen the Michelle thread but there are a few ideas from the guys on there last night about possibly widening the fight for Michelle, and possible useful contacts to make.
Any chance you could ask her to consider these incl any funding that could help her on her fight ? I’d contribute to funding & probably others would too.

This is not about football affiliations this is about lives being ruined regardless of any religion, colour or creed this is about children young people and their humanity being violated and buggerised, raped and sodomised by people meant to be looking after them, by a clubs representatives that they loved and idolised ,young children and youths have grown up some have died others left mentally scarred by the perpetrators, all their families have suffered and still are carrying the trauma til' this day and beyond.
This is also about people covering up or not speaking out to the authorities about it, it is more than any club loyalty can demand it is dehumanising in it's effect.
This is about being caring and having morals,ethics and taking responsibility for the safety of minors there are an awful lot of guilty people who will never be brought in front of a court but will be judged at a later date for allowing this to happen and saying nothing. The truth shall set them free.

Last edited:
Have you ever read anything as sad as this: warning it's a Tim's blog and he actually refers to this thread.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/paddyontherailway.wordpress.com/2018/11/24/justice/amp/

:mad:

At least he admits to the abuse which is unusual.

How pathetic in many ways.

1. He is obviously stupid enough to buy into the myth that Ibrox is unsafe. I would ask him, how many deaths, serious injuries and law suits relating to injuries have happened over the last 5 years compared to Celtic Park? The empirical evidence shows Celtic Park is far less safe.

2. He used to be a teacher. No doubt one at a bigot factory churning out more bigots.

3. He openly used sectarian language whilst trying to flog a pathetic book. I’m sure this will catch up on him at some point.

Hi mate - don’t know if you’ve seen the Michelle thread but there are a few ideas from the guys on there last night about possibly widening the fight for Michelle, and possible useful contacts to make.
Any chance you could ask her to consider these incl any funding that could help her on her fight ? I’d contribute to funding & probably others would too.

Folk like yourself and others have been fantastic in trying to keep this in the public domain,thank you so much For input and advice everybody that just wants to help justice be served and blow up the cover up and peado ring over there.

I txt her and says the good folk on FF are behind her and her cause,I even mentioned get herself a log in on her for advice and other idea’s and just to hear others that want to help,I’ll stick up anything she says back and hopefully start to branching out to other alternative avenue’s,once again thank you all who comment and just want to help.

Folk like yourself and others have been fantastic in trying to keep this in the public domain,thank you so much For input and advice everybody that just wants to help justice be served and blow up the cover up and peado ring over there.

I txt her and says the good folk on FF are behind her and her cause,I even mentioned get herself a log in on her for advice and other idea’s and just to hear others that want to help,I’ll stick up anything she says back and hopefully start to branching out to other alternative avenue’s,once again thank you all who comment and just want to help.

Excellent Bobafett. There are options for the lady who was involved in the Torbett story from before as well as the Hillsborough Pressure group for help. And also an English journalist who raised the Gradi issue only yesterday.

Sadly, unless everyone that is: suggesting letters are written, emails be sent to MSP's, councillors are asked to comment - actually takes action themselves, nothing will happen.

The poor woman needs backed-up by large numbers of concerned electorate before any of the above will even take the time to look in to the facts themselves.

Unless everyone reading this thread (expressing their admiration for this brave woman's quest for justice) acts by contacting their political representatives - nothing will happen. Her courageous solitary pursuit for justice will be quelled by the all controlling entity in the east.

Not one councillor.
Not one MSP.
Not one paper.
Not one journalist.
Not one SFA member.

That is unbelievable how no one on the above list has issued a statement.

It almost like that they are also hoping that whole sordid episode is eventually forgotten about.

Shameless !

Got a reply from Stuart McMillan's (SNP) case worker after this email.

Dear Sir,
Could you explain to me, why there is no mention of the biggest scandal to hit Scottish football being discussed in the Scottish parliament.
The historical covering up of these heinous crimes are a stain on Scotland.
This is truly tragic for the children and I don't care what football club is the main perpetrator. This deserves a full public enquiry.
Regards

Dear Mr ××××××,

Thank you for your email to Stuart McMillan MSP he has asked me to provide you with the following response:

The investigation into historical sexual abuse in football clubs is still an active Police Scotland case and cannot be discussed in the Scottish Parliament. If asked, Cabinet Secretaries are unable to comment, and anything that was said could prejudice a Police investigation or Court prosecution.

Once all the live legal issues are dealt with there very likely will be an inquiry, of the extend and scale as the historical child abuse in care inquiry which is currently ongoing. It started in 2015, is ongoing and has spent more than £17.5million up to 30th September this year, and will likely run for a number of years still to come.

Police Scotland have had more than 100 reports of abuse and are working with specialist officers and a support team from the NSPCC to assess the information being reported and how to take it forward.

It is too early in the investigation to set up an inquiry into what happened.

Regards,

Hi ×××××××,
Thank you for your swift response. I am glad to hear that an inquiry may be happening.
I was not sure as football institutions and all facets of religion seem to have been excluded in the original scope into child abuse.
I look forward to Mr. McMillan raising these worrying issues when the time is right.
Best Regards

Would be good if lots of bears wrote to their own respective MPS.

Got a reply from Stuart McMillan's (SNP) case worker after this email.

Dear Sir,
Could you explain to me, why there is no mention of the biggest scandal to hit Scottish football being discussed in the Scottish parliament.
The historical covering up of these heinous crimes are a stain on Scotland.
This is truly tragic for the children and I don't care what football club is the main perpetrator. This deserves a full public enquiry.
Regards

Dear Mr ××××××,

Thank you for your email to Stuart McMillan MSP he has asked me to provide you with the following response:

The investigation into historical sexual abuse in football clubs is still an active Police Scotland case and cannot be discussed in the Scottish Parliament. If asked, Cabinet Secretaries are unable to comment, and anything that was said could prejudice a Police investigation or Court prosecution.

Once all the live legal issues are dealt with there very likely will be an inquiry, of the extend and scale as the historical child abuse in care inquiry which is currently ongoing. It started in 2015, is ongoing and has spent more than £17.5million up to 30th September this year, and will likely run for a number of years still to come.

Police Scotland have had more than 100 reports of abuse and are working with specialist officers and a support team from the NSPCC to assess the information being reported and how to take it forward.

It is too early in the investigation to set up an inquiry into what happened.

Regards,

Hi ×××××××,
Thank you for your swift response. I am glad to hear that an inquiry may be happening.
I was not sure as football institutions and all facets of religion seem to have been excluded in the original scope into child abuse.
I look forward to Mr. McMillan raising these worrying issues when the time is right.
Best Regards

Would be good if lots of bears wrote to their own respective MPS.

Good stuff mate,thanks to you and various others at least msp are being made aware of a sense of injustice and that members of the public are demanding their elected representatives are made aware that there has been a cover up at a certain football club.
Well done to all of you.

seen this movie on my homepage Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri and thought they should put these up on the way in and out of the scottish parliament asking the questions in regard to the abuse of children relating to the mhanks

seen this movie on my homepage Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri and thought they should put these up on the way in and out of the scottish parliament asking the questions in regard to the abuse of children relating to the mhanks
The localSNP planning department wouldn’t let anything go up, can you remember the film “The Pope must die”? When the billboards were not allowed to advertise the movie

The localSNP planning department wouldn’t let anything go up, can you remember the film “The Pope must die”? When the billboards were not allowed to advertise the movie
Aye remember the movie had to change it to the pope must diet

The investigation into historical sexual abuse in football clubs is still an active Police Scotland case and cannot be discussed in the Scottish Parliament.

What a convenient excuse.

I'm sure the lennon incident wouldve been an active police case at the time too?

A question (within their limits above) has to be asked by an MSP directly to one of the SNP MSPs. To at least draw some acknowledgement of the issue.

Not one councillor.
Not one MSP.
Not one paper.
Not one journalist.
Not one SFA member.

And not one will.Cowards and helping in the cover up. This country is polluted with low life in all the once upon a time respected professions.

Latest reply (a bit more encouraging)

Dear Lainey,
27th November 2018
I am deeply sorry to hear of the experience of anyone who has been affected by child abuse, or indeed any other form of abuse.
Although I cannot speak for her, my colleague, Ruth Davidson MSP, is currently on maternity leave and was already on leave when the case of Mr Torbett was decided.
In my own capacity as an MSP I have written to the Lord Advocate – the person in charge of prosecutions in Scotland – regarding this and other similar cases in sport. I have been acting on behalf of constituents who share your concerns. I am happy to update you on the progress of this case, however, parliamentary rules only allow me to act on behalf of my own constituents in Ettrick, Roxburgh & Berwickshire. Therefore, I would be grateful if you could confirm your address. If you are not a constituent I can pass your concerns along if you like. However, data protection rules require your explicit written consent to do so.
Thanks for your email, and do get in touch if I can be of any more help. Yours sincerely,
Rachael Hamilton MSP
Ettrick, Roxburgh & Berwickshire
The Constituency Office of Rachael Hamilton

Fantastic work LL.

NOW WE NEED BEARS IN HER CONSTITUENCY TO COMPLAIN.

One eye of warning though....

The current Lord Advocate is The Rt Hon.James Wolffe, QC.

Edit: he is the one that Whitehouse was suing for wrongful arrest.

Last edited:
I think one of the best things about Lainey's efforts is that, once she's finished, nobody in positions of power will be able to plead ignorance on the subject.

They can't all just cover their ears and hope it goes away surely?

Back