My reply from Ruth Davidson’s office ref Michelle Gray and all the other poor victims

I’ll say it til I’m blue in the face. Rangers FC and every supporter of our club should be campaigning to get this rancid organisation masquerading as a sporting entity thrown out of the game.
E-mails achieve nothing except file under delete.

One thing I'm getting more and more angry with is this cop out that is "It's out with my constituency"

This sort of vile act should have no barriers of discussion or investigations.

Just takes one of the self serving c**ts to grow a back bone and say "f**k it. Right Sturgeon, this needs investigated, it needs opened up to the public and it needs dealt with now. You Sturgeon should be leading it.

Otherwise the message it sends out is The SNP do not care about child abuse and the countless victims'

Great now I'm pissed off....:mad:

Yes, why isn't their answer and action that 'I'll contact my colleague in the region to take the matter up" ?

Wee message put on the Red Bull Salzburg forum regarding James Torbett, Frank Cairney and St Pats. Just thought I would bring it to their attention.

I just received this reply

Thank you for writing to me with your concerns surrounding historical child abuse within Scottish football.

The reports that have emerged in recent years are extremely distressing, and while it is welcome that Jim Torbett and others have been convicted for their depraved acts, this issue clearly goes wider. Any further allegations of criminality must be swiftly investigated by the police so that further criminal proceedings can be brought where necessary.

The Scottish Football Association’s Chief Executive has apologised to those young people who suffered sexual abuse in football and I think he was right to do so. The Independent Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football commissioned by the SFA found child protection policies at all levels were and still are not fit for purpose. The report has made a number of recommendations to address this and I believe they should be implemented as soon as possible. It is vital that Parliament plays its part in holding the SFA and other bodies to account on this.

It is clear that victims of child abuse in football have been let down, and I very much hope Police Scotland and the SFA will give them the closure they need and the justice they deserve.

Please be assured the Scottish Conservatives will closely monitor developments in this regard over the coming weeks and months.

Thank you once again for taking the time to contact me.

Kind regards

Annie Wells MSP

Member of the Scottish Parliament for Glasgow

Thank you for writing to me with your concerns surrounding historical child abuse within Scottish football.

The reports that have emerged in recent years are extremely distressing, and while it is welcome that Jim Torbett and others have been convicted for their depraved acts, this issue clearly goes wider. Any further allegations of criminality must be swiftly investigated by the police so that further criminal proceedings can be brought where necessary.

The Scottish Football Association’s Chief Executive has apologised to those young people who suffered sexual abuse in football and I think he was right to do so. The Independent Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football commissioned by the SFA found child protection policies at all levels were and still are not fit for purpose. The report has made a number of recommendations to address this and I believe they should be implemented as soon as possible. It is vital that Parliament plays its part in holding the SFA and other bodies to account on this.

It is clear that victims of child abuse in football have been let down, and I very much hope Police Scotland and the SFA will give them the closure they need and the justice they deserve.

Please be assured the Scottish Conservatives will closely monitor developments in this regard over the coming weeks and months.

Kind regards

Annie Wells MSP

Well done Lainey, that is certainly a better response than previous ones. Even more disturbing is the fact that a Celtic Whistleblower gave thenames of 14 people back in the nineties and nothing was really done.

Kind regards

Annie Wells MSP

Just want to say well done LL for your persistence in all this.
I would like it if the club that is guilty in all this was made to apologise rather than hiding behind the SFA though.

I’ll say it til I’m blue in the face. Rangers FC and every supporter of our club should be campaigning to get this rancid organisation masquerading as a sporting entity thrown out of the game.
E-mails achieve nothing except file under delete.
How do you propose to campaign if email isnt allowed?

My reply from Ross Thomson. I wanted him to take it to Westminster. Six weeks after I made contact with him he wrote the following:

Dear Brand69

Thank you for contacting me about child abuse in football and apologies for the delay in reply.

I, like most people, have been shocked and angered by recent reports about child abuse in football and in many other areas of society, stretching back over many decades. Child abuse is an appalling crime, and the failure of various authorities to put a stop to it is truly disgraceful.

While I cannot comment on any ongoing legal cases, it is a matter of public record that Jim Torbett was convicted on five counts of sexually abusing children in November 2018, and was previously convicted of child abuse in 1998.

Likewise, Gerald King and Frank Cairney were both found guilty of sexual offences against children in December 2018.

Justice is a devolved issue here in Scotland, and I know that my Scottish Conservative colleagues in Holyrood will stand up for victims of child sex abuse, and of all crimes. I understand that the ongoing Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry, which was set up in 2015, is investigating historic cases of child abuse in care; and I hope this process will help shine further light on cases of child abuse in other institutions. I hope that Nicola Sturgeon and the Scottish Government will engage with victims and their families, including Michelle Grey. It has taken a lot of courage and a long time for victims’ voices to be heard, and they deserve the support of all authorities in getting justice.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact me.

Yours sincerely

Ross
raw

Ross Thomson MP

Member of Parliament for Aberdeen South

House of Commons

London

SW1A 0AA

( 020 219 1538

My reply from Ross Thomson. I wanted him to take it to Westminster. Six weeks after I made contact with him he wrote the following:

Dear Brand69

Thank you for contacting me about child abuse in football and apologies for the delay in reply.

I, like most people, have been shocked and angered by recent reports about child abuse in football and in many other areas of society, stretching back over many decades. Child abuse is an appalling crime, and the failure of various authorities to put a stop to it is truly disgraceful.

While I cannot comment on any ongoing legal cases, it is a matter of public record that Jim Torbett was convicted on five counts of sexually abusing children in November 2018, and was previously convicted of child abuse in 1998.

Likewise, Gerald King and Frank Cairney were both found guilty of sexual offences against children in December 2018.

Justice is a devolved issue here in Scotland, and I know that my Scottish Conservative colleagues in Holyrood will stand up for victims of child sex abuse, and of all crimes. I understand that the ongoing Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry, which was set up in 2015, is investigating historic cases of child abuse in care; and I hope this process will help shine further light on cases of child abuse in other institutions. I hope that Nicola Sturgeon and the Scottish Government will engage with victims and their families, including Michelle Grey. It has taken a lot of courage and a long time for victims’ voices to be heard, and they deserve the support of all authorities in getting justice.

Yours sincerely

Ross
raw

Ross Thomson MP

House of Commons

London

SW1A 0AA

( 020 219 1538
Bur he still doesn`t say he will or feels the need to take it further, does he?

More pish from the professional pish talkers (MPs)

Dear Brand69

Yours sincerely

Ross
raw

Ross Thomson MP

House of Commons

London

SW1A 0AA

( 020 219 1538

Teresa May could have wrote that sh*te, waffle, waffle, waffle

There is no appetite from the Scottish parliament for this, we need to highlight this lack of action in other ways. They are all dragging their feet, a bloody sham.

There is no appetite from the Scottish parliament for this, we need to highlight this lack of action in other ways. They are all dragging their feet, a bloody sham.
I'm guessing a good few of them are involved in some way since no one wants to take it on been saying for ages this ring will go right to the top of society judges ,polis ,politicians etc why else is no one want to do anything? turkeys voting for Christmas.....

the link to lord mcclusky and torbett at fairbridge really tells you all you need to know about how high this goes. this will only be investigated by an independant outsider. and that will never happen.

If we as a support want this scandal exposed to a wider media as the mob up here are not up to it . I suggest giving the money from the Rangers fighting fund to Helen Gray to take out advertisements in Newspapers not associated with the Mirror group or Murdoch and let them know how the establishment in Scotland have reacted to her e-mails. Another way or both is to contact a Queens council who has a background for fighting injustice no matter what form it takes.
Growing up in a mixed family and running about with Celtic supporters for years 2012 was the defining point for me as their hidden hatred came to the fore , like vampires they pounced but still couldn't look you in the eye.
From the hunger strikes their hatred has increased 10 fold with the next generations indoctrination .
Mention the ring and your a bigot,I can remember the first vote for independence and to a man they were against this but how times have changed when you have a compliant Government not willing to tackle the forces of evil in our society,from the Catholic Church and their own mps who deny and deflect just like C.F.C .Nothing to see here.
Know your place Hun Scum.
KICK THEM OUT.

Back